• 61(current)
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
(2013-07-23, 19:30)kyrenia Wrote: hi syborg , yep installed from your repo

If you look at the post between myself and lordloque they may help. Changing the paths may help
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
just checked all appears fine - running from c:\ with no white space in path
(2013-07-23, 22:40)kyrenia Wrote: just checked all appears fine - running from c:\ with no white space in path

I'm a little confused what you are meaning what's fine and if you've installed from the repo it actually doesn't run from c:\ it runs from the addon folder deep in the hierarchy
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Sorry not so clear -
I am running from C:/ apposed to any other named drives eg H:\ , all paths listed on post with lordloque appear to be correct for my system.

Location of my skygo.exe is as per the repo install,

c:\users\xbmclounge\appdata\XBMC\addons\plugin.program.skygo.launcher\skygo.exe

skygolauncher.bat works fine if run outside of xbmc with xbmc not running.

With xbmc open but not active ,running skygolauncher.bat from windows, connection to sky will not complete. As soon as i close xbmc the connection to sky will be made and the channel starts.
if I replace the skygo.exe from the repo with the skygo.exe from 1.6 the problem disappears and connection to sky will be made even with xbmc running.

In testing I have used a clean install of xbmc frodo with absolute no addons enabled ( including skygolauncher), I then manually placed the files from the repo direct into the c:\
(modified with user name and password). Running this skygo.exe from windows will connect fine. but open xbmc and any attempts to run the skygo.exe will fail to connect.

(I feel something in skygo.exe 1.7 is hanging when xbmc is running.

Something i did notice is that when skygo.exe 1.6 is ran the "connecting to sky page" is in a window which then switches to full screen once silverlight starts.

Running the repo skygo.exe starts with the "connecting to sky page" full screen .

Might be something in nothing )

clear as mud me thinks.
thanks for the support
cheers
kyrenia
(2013-07-24, 23:19)kyrenia Wrote: Sorry not so clear -
I am running from C:/ apposed to any other named drives eg H:\ , all paths listed on post with lordloque appear to be correct for my system.

Location of my skygo.exe is as per the repo install,

c:\users\xbmclounge\appdata\XBMC\addons\plugin.program.skygo.launcher\skygo.exe

skygolauncher.bat works fine if run outside of xbmc with xbmc not running.

With xbmc open but not active ,running skygolauncher.bat from windows, connection to sky will not complete. As soon as i close xbmc the connection to sky will be made and the channel starts.
if I replace the skygo.exe from the repo with the skygo.exe from 1.6 the problem disappears and connection to sky will be made even with xbmc running.

In testing I have used a clean install of xbmc frodo with absolute no addons enabled ( including skygolauncher), I then manually placed the files from the repo direct into the c:\
(modified with user name and password). Running this skygo.exe from windows will connect fine. but open xbmc and any attempts to run the skygo.exe will fail to connect.

(I feel something in skygo.exe 1.7 is hanging when xbmc is running.

Something i did notice is that when skygo.exe 1.6 is ran the "connecting to sky page" is in a window which then switches to full screen once silverlight starts.

Running the repo skygo.exe starts with the "connecting to sky page" full screen .

Might be something in nothing )

clear as mud me thinks.
thanks for the support
cheers
kyrenia

Ok so 1.7 runs fine if launching outside using the bat file manually but not when from Xbmc or if it is even open.
1.6 version works launching from Xbmc and from the bat file

Is it the 1.7b version?
Can you grab me a log file of the 1.7 trying to open a channel and then one for 1.6 too and I can compare the difference.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
will do
just PM the two log files. Hope this is ok
cheers for your time
(2013-06-21, 11:46)syborg Wrote:
(2013-06-21, 09:23)BigTaff Wrote: Already finished, did that before posting on here to see if that was an obvious fix (it wasn't, lol).

Here is what you need to change

This is assuming that everything else is default except that your main drive is H: instead of C:

You need to go into H:\Users\[your username]\appdata\roaming\xbmc\addons\plugin.program.skygo.launcher\

Edit the following files

movingfile.py
line 5 - 'C:\\Skygo' to 'H:\\Skygo'
line 9 - "c:\skygolauncher.bat" to "h:\skygolauncher.bat"
line 10 - os.path.expanduser(r'~\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.program.skygo.launcher\resources\skygolauncher.bat') to "H:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.program.skygo.launcher\resources\skygolauncher.bat"
line 15 - 'c:\\skygo\\' to 'h:\\skygo\\'

settings.py
line 11 - os.path.expanduser(r'~\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.program.skygo.launcher\skygo.cfg') to "H:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.program.skygo.launcher\skygo.cfg"

and the launchers file which you have already edited yourself.

If you are wanting to use the TVGuide mod too there will be more to edit but try this and get back to me whether this works.

What would i need to edit in order to use the TVGuide mod?

Thanks
(2013-07-30, 12:45)Pavle Wrote:
(2013-06-21, 11:46)syborg Wrote:
(2013-06-21, 09:23)BigTaff Wrote: Already finished, did that before posting on here to see if that was an obvious fix (it wasn't, lol).

Here is what you need to change

This is assuming that everything else is default except that your main drive is H: instead of C:

You need to go into H:\Users\[your username]\appdata\roaming\xbmc\addons\plugin.program.skygo.launcher\

Edit the following files

movingfile.py
line 5 - 'C:\\Skygo' to 'H:\\Skygo'
line 9 - "c:\skygolauncher.bat" to "h:\skygolauncher.bat"
line 10 - os.path.expanduser(r'~\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.program.skygo.launcher\resources\skygolauncher.bat') to "H:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.program.skygo.launcher\resources\skygolauncher.bat"
line 15 - 'c:\\skygo\\' to 'h:\\skygo\\'

settings.py
line 11 - os.path.expanduser(r'~\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.program.skygo.launcher\skygo.cfg') to "H:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.program.skygo.launcher\skygo.cfg"

and the launchers file which you have already edited yourself.

If you are wanting to use the TVGuide mod too there will be more to edit but try this and get back to me whether this works.

What would i need to edit in order to use the TVGuide mod?

Thanks

Sorry haven't had the time to do this yet. Been really busy this weekend should have some time over the next few days.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
(2013-07-30, 14:32)Pam55ela Wrote: I dont have the programming ability but would to test anything and give feedback.
There's a working version for most people the editing is only required if you installed Xbmc in a non standard directory.

You can download from my repo - all feedback helps.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Hi,

Thanks for the addon, great work!

I have a problem though - every channel I seem to select starts up Sky One. Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks.
(2013-08-01, 18:53)winterriots Wrote: Hi,

Thanks for the addon, great work!

I have a problem though - every channel I seem to select starts up Sky One. Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks.

Are you using my repo version?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Yes - I downloaded the repo addon and the files from SkyDrive as instructed in the first post.

I've checked the SkyGoLauncher.bat file and the correct channel number is being passed to skygo.exe.
(2013-08-01, 18:56)winterriots Wrote: Yes - I downloaded the repo addon and the files from SkyDrive as instructed in the first post.

I've checked the SkyGoLauncher.bat file and the correct channel number is being passed to skygo.exe.

You don't need the skydrive files if you download the repo addon this will be why you only getting skyone. Easiest thing would probably to remove all skygo stuff then reinstall just the repo sky launcher addon. The actual channel links have probably changed so its just defaulting to sky one.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Hi, great addon, is it possible to intergrate tvcatchup into this thanks dazzza
  • 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC4