• 26(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Sounds pretty cool. Thanks again.
Can anyone help me get this playlist working as a channel?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o5QlNrUB...164126CC34
Here is the settings I'm using

<setting id="Channel_1_type" value="10" />
<setting id="Channel_1_1" value="PL7B0741164126CC34" />
<setting id="Channel_1_2" value="2" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_1_opt_1" value="Attenborough" />
(2013-08-11, 14:12)Daavid Wrote: Can anyone help me get this playlist working as a channel?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o5QlNrUB...164126CC34
Here is the settings I'm using

<setting id="Channel_1_type" value="10" />
<setting id="Channel_1_1" value="PL7B0741164126CC34" />
<setting id="Channel_1_2" value="2" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_1_opt_1" value="Attenborough" />

Videos number 13 and 14 in that list have been blocked on copyright grounds. There is no error control for such things in the YouTube parser (yet). Add videos that you KNOW are available to your own playlist, then add them to PseudoTV Live.
after updating to the new build with rss feeds my youtube playlist type doesnt work anymore. it scans them as channels but all the videos wont play. it says playback failed could'nt find video url. my youtube channel type still works fine tho has this happened to anyone else or is it just me?
here is one of my playlist that no longer works if anyone feels like seeing if it works for them.

PLnZzjZySPF5-YhhTZmmkonZYzl2d3NBqa
(2013-08-11, 17:31)scilz Wrote: after updating to the new build with rss feeds my youtube playlist type doesnt work anymore. it scans them as channels but all the videos wont play. it says playback failed could'nt find video url. my youtube channel type still works fine tho has this happened to anyone else or is it just me?
here is one of my playlist that no longer works if anyone feels like seeing if it works for them.

PLnZzjZySPF5-YhhTZmmkonZYzl2d3NBqa

scilz send me a link to the m3u for the channel that won't play...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
here is a new playlist i just made both video's wont play https://www.dropbox.com/s/500csu63a14ymx...el_967.m3u
my youtube channel type still works fine. it's just my playlist that where working before i updated now dont. idk if i messed a setting up somewhere or if its a issue with the new build
(2013-08-11, 18:51)scilz Wrote: here is a new playlist i just made both video's wont play https://www.dropbox.com/s/500csu63a14ymx...el_967.m3u
my youtube channel type still works fine. it's just my playlist that where working before i updated now dont. idk if i messed a setting up somewhere or if its a issue with the new build

It's not playing because it's not building the m3u correctly... can you send me another m3u for a youtube "playlist" channel that does work...
Make sure your using _2 value ="2"
none of my youtube playlist channels work and yes im using value 2 its the same settings2 i had before update and they worked then.
(2013-08-11, 19:17)scilz Wrote: none of my youtube playlist channels work and yes im using value 2 its the same settings2 i had before update and they worked then.

problem is on my end... the links are using secure http... don't have handling for that, yet!
k i figured i probaly messed somthing up lol i hold off on the playlist type for now.
I haven't messed with any yet, but do any other skins work with the latest master build? Every time i've had an issue i've been asked if I was using the default skin. With all of the customization, I would guess not, but just want to make sure before trying one.
(2013-08-11, 19:59)henbone11 Wrote: I haven't messed with any yet, but do any other skins work with the latest master build? Every time i've had an issue i've been asked if I was using the default skin. With all of the customization, I would guess not, but just want to make sure before trying one.

Anything other than the default skin isn't supported... but you are free to experiment, just don't be surprised when something breaks Tongue

When this build is finalized... if someone wants to update the skins to support my new features... I would appreciate it, but I'm most likely not going to do it...
Right on. Didn't know if your version had any sort of support or not. No bother though.
it's easy to customize your own skins to i have done a few before and i had no experience befor hand i just read forums and tested a lot and make sure u have backups lol.
for anyone having trouble with youtube (channel) type i have found that removing spaces some times works. example ABC News does not work but ABCNews does.
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45