Media: SandDisk Extreme USB3 + SanDisk Ultra SDHC Class10
Connection: Wired
PSU: HAMAN 5V 2.1A
Storage: 2TB and 3TB WD MyBook Essential
RaspBMC: July update
Output: HDMI
Overclocked: ARM@1000/Core@500/SDRAM@500/V@4
Extras: gpu_mem_512=256
Is there just 1 list view from tv and movies? I tried to use my arrow keys but its not bringing up the menu to change the view...

Also would be really nice to have on the WIP skin repo like the posted in the other thread said. Good work thanks a lot for the skin.
(2013-08-10, 12:05)deletedpenguin Wrote: Great work mate, and glad to see it moving forward as its own skin. Thanks for sharing all your hard work with us.
(2013-08-10, 12:13)zedika Wrote: Awesome Work mate this is truly a great skin. Thank you for sharing your time and effort.
(2013-08-10, 12:18)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Glad to see you have your own thread now Jurial. Well deserved for a fantastic skin.
(2013-08-10, 16:21)Smobbo Wrote: Just wanted to drop in and say thanks!
Love this skin, only discovered it last week and it is already my daily drive Smile!
I especially like the dark theme. Just awesome!
(2013-08-10, 16:31)Baswazz Wrote: Looks cool!
Thanks guys!! Big Grin Blush

(2013-08-11, 04:19)kri kri Wrote: Is there just 1 list view from tv and movies? I tried to use my arrow keys but its not bringing up the menu to change the view...

Also would be really nice to have on the WIP skin repo like the posted in the other thread said. Good work thanks a lot for the skin.
There is certainly far more than one view (16 viewtypes for movies in fact...). Make sure you don't have kiosk mode turned on 'Skin Settings > Enable Kiosk Mode'. Then press left from the list and you should get a slide out options menu - click the first one to get to the viewtypes. It should say something like 'Big List'.

I've already sent an email to the mailing list about going on development repo, just waiting for a reply. Smile
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Information 
Updates: 0.3.0 -- Customisable Home Categories

All main menu categories are now customisable (Movies, TvShows, Music, Pictures, Programs). 'Skin Settings > Home > Manage custom home items'. The first item is the category, then underneath is the ten submenu items. There will be a short skin initialisation on entering the homescreen the first time around to initialise the new customisable categories.

As all the main categories are now customisable, I have dropped the "custom" menu item from the simple homescreen so that panel and simple now share the same item setup. I think that 5 customisable categories each with 10 sub menu items should be plenty for anyone.

The 'pictures' category now has its own submenu of ten items.

The 'live tv' category has been moved to the left of movies so that all the customisable categories are next to each other.

Let me know about any issues etc. Smile
Laugh

So fast!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Can we make a custom category ( like game for example) and have custom subcategories for it ?
Just to let everyone know: this is a superb skin with a VERY active Dev. Great great work!
(2013-08-11, 10:06)bakito Wrote: Can we make a custom category ( like game for example) and have custom subcategories for it ?

Yeah, all the categories are customisable so you can change the name and what they open to anything you want - a favourite, video playlist, custom command etc. So you could change the pictures category to be called "games" and open up advanced launcher, then set each submenu item to open up each of your different rom categories.

Now on skin development repository
Install the repository: http://ronie.googlecode.com/files/reposi...o1.0.0.zip
Then it should be available in add-ons > skins. Delete the old skin then install from there for automatic updates.

Smile
(2013-08-11, 13:24)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2013-08-11, 10:06)bakito Wrote: Can we make a custom category ( like game for example) and have custom subcategories for it ?

Yeah, all the categories are customisable so you can change the name and what they open to anything you want - a favourite, video playlist, custom command etc. So you could change the pictures category to be called "games" and open up advanced launcher, then set each submenu item to open up each of your different rom categories.

Now on skin development repository
Then it should be available in add-ons > skins. Delete the old skin then install from there for automatic updates.

Smile

awesome this is my new favourite skin however i hated having to keep checking github to see if there was updates and then manually downloading the zip this was more annoying on my openelec machines as i had to use my other computer to do it

so thanks for the repo

can i make a request

can you make an option to have the poster or logo display on the OSD on pause i find this a lot better than when i pause all you get is the bar at top and bottom but i then have to press I or Info button for the poster and/or description to show

i understand some people like the simpler way it is not but if you could make this an option to enable in the options i would appreciate it

so from this

to this

(2013-08-11, 13:24)jurialmunkey Wrote: Now on skin development repository

Smile

out of curiosity, does the wip repo have the same once a week (i believe) update limit that the official repo has? i just want to know if it'll be faster to keep getting updates through git or not.
Keeping updates from git is always faster, repo won't be updated after every little change or fix.
wonderful!! thanks a lot !
cheers
Jurial

Installed latest commit and noticed a bug that when customising home items and selecting an icon, the same image is displayed for each selection. I got round it by opening the icons folder under Extras to see the actual images to select.
(2013-08-11, 16:17)protocol77 Wrote: can you make an option to have the poster or logo display on the OSD on pause i find this a lot better than when i pause all you get is the bar at top and bottom but i then have to press I or Info button for the poster and/or description to show

i understand some people like the simpler way it is not but if you could make this an option to enable in the options i would appreciate it
Yeah, I think I prefer it that way too (with the poster and info but no plot), so I'll definitely add an option in with the next update. Btw, you seem to have quite a bit of overscan going on there Wink

(2013-08-11, 17:43)furii Wrote: out of curiosity, does the wip repo have the same once a week (i believe) update limit that the official repo has? i just want to know if it'll be faster to keep getting updates through git or not.
I don't think there are any limits. However, in order for it to be updated I have to send a message to the mailing list I'm pretty sure, so I'll probably do that only once a week anyway. The advantage of using the wip repo version is that the textures are already compressed into a textures file so you will probably get slightly better performance.

(2013-08-12, 04:43)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Jurial

Installed latest commit and noticed a bug that when customising home items and selecting an icon, the same image is displayed for each selection. I got round it by opening the icons folder under Extras to see the actual images to select.
Ah whoops. I'm pretty sure I know exactly why that has happened. It'll be fixed next update.
(2013-08-12, 04:43)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Jurial

Just pushed a fix to github. Smile
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Archive] Arctic24