• 63(current)
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC
Does the latest Silverlight work for this addon?

Thanks
N
(2013-08-12, 10:47)syborg Wrote: Are you using skygolauncher addon from my repo or are you using the skydrive files?

Hi Syborg. I did download your skygolauncher addon but couldn't understand what to do with it, so I downloaded the skydrive files, moved them to their own folder in the C:\ drive and ran skygocache.bat
(2013-08-12, 14:22)tomcon Wrote:
(2013-08-12, 10:47)syborg Wrote: Are you using skygolauncher addon from my repo or are you using the skydrive files?

Hi Syborg. I did download your skygolauncher addon but couldn't understand what to do with it, so I downloaded the skydrive files, moved them to their own folder in the C:\ drive and ran skygocache.bat

For the launcher all you have to do is add your username and password in the setting then select your channel done.
The skydrive files aren't really supported anymore.
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Tried with the skygolauncher addon but it's coming up with the same error. Any ideas?
(2013-08-14, 00:32)tomcon Wrote: Tried with the skygolauncher addon but it's coming up with the same error. Any ideas?

Is this error coming up in xbmc or is it a windows error. Did you remove all the sky drive files before installing the addon?
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Hi,

I am very interested in getting skygo working on xbmc but i am using a Macbook pro, can you talk me through doing it on here and what folders i should be putting it the files in as its a different structure than a windows based system.

Thanks guys
(2013-08-14, 13:10)nuera19 Wrote: Hi,

I am very interested in getting skygo working on xbmc but i am using a Macbook pro, can you talk me through doing it on here and what folders i should be putting it the files in as its a different structure than a windows based system.

Thanks guys

There is no way at the moment for this to work on the mac maybe in future
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
(2013-08-14, 13:12)syborg Wrote:
(2013-08-14, 13:10)nuera19 Wrote: Hi,

Thanks guys

There is no way at the moment for this to work on the mac maybe in future

Boo! ConfusedSad ok well i will just have to be patient, is that the same for xbmc on Apple TV?Huh

Thanks
(2013-08-12, 14:54)syborg Wrote:
(2013-08-12, 14:22)tomcon Wrote:

For the launcher all you have to do is add your username and password in the setting then select your channel done.

(2013-08-14, 00:35)syborg Wrote:
(2013-08-14, 00:32)tomcon Wrote: Tried with the skygolauncher addon but it's coming up with the same error. Any ideas?

Is this error coming up in xbmc or is it a windows error. Did you remove all the sky drive files before installing the addon?

This is the error which comes up...

I didn't remove the sky drive files before installing the addon. Should I do a reinstall of XBMC?
So I've tried doing a fresh install of XBMC but still seem to be having the same issue. The same script error (posted above) comes up the first time I select a channel, and if I press 'no' then the channel seems to load fine. But then when I go back to select a different channel, a different script error comes up...

And then another script error comes up...

It then stays on the loading player screen but doesn't actually load anything.

Does anyone have any ideas?
hi , im seeing a similar issue. was working fine but as of last Monday, now sits at loading player after a few minutes i get same pop up window with error
This error a sky side error some people get it some don't haven't been able to pin down why exactly it
Skygo Addons Repo
Repo - Skygo V2

SkyGo V2 Addon Forum
Hello

Sorry if this is not the right place, but I have downloaded the repo and entered the sky account login details.

Although now when I try to launch it I get a window asking which programme I want to open with, then nothing happens.

I apologise if this something simple but am not that much of a techie.

Thank you for looking

Vicci
(2013-08-14, 23:34)tomcon Wrote:
(2013-08-12, 14:54)syborg Wrote:
(2013-08-12, 14:22)tomcon Wrote: Hi Syborg. I did download your skygolauncher addon but couldn't understand what to do with it, so I downloaded the skydrive files, moved them to their own folder in the C:\ drive and ran skygocache.bat

(2013-08-14, 00:35)syborg Wrote:

I didn't remove the sky drive files before installing the addon. Should I do a reinstall of XBMC?

Hi there I have the same issue as this. I am using windows 7 with all updates as of today, the latest versions of IE 9 and Silverlight. My sky go account is sky go extra - not sure if any of this helps....

I initially tried running the launcher without the username/password and have since uninstalled xbmc and reinstalled it with no success.

Is it possible to use a different browser?

Many thanks Syborg for all your work on this.
(2013-08-18, 17:05)xbmcsteve Wrote:
(2013-08-14, 23:34)tomcon Wrote:
(2013-08-12, 14:54)syborg Wrote: For the launcher all you have to do is add your username and password in the setting then select your channel done.

(2013-08-14, 00:35)syborg Wrote: Is this error coming up in xbmc or is it a windows error. Did you remove all the sky drive files before installing the addon?

Hi there I have the same issue as this. I am using windows 7 with all updates as of today, the latest versions of IE 9 and Silverlight. My sky go account is sky go extra - not sure if any of this helps....

I initially tried running the launcher without the username/password and have since uninstalled xbmc and reinstalled it with no success.

Is it possible to use a different browser?

Many thanks Syborg for all your work on this.

+1 on this issue. Been having this problem since day one, otherwise all is fine mostly. Smile A solution would be great.
Using KODI since 2002, back when Xbox Media Player ran on a modded xbox, soldered modchip and all..."the good old days."
  • 63(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(UK ONLY)SkyGO Working now in XBMC4