• 3(current)
[Archive] Arctic
Updated Textures.xbt for latest GIT commit.
(2013-08-12, 09:52)Cassiel Wrote: Updated Textures.xbt for latest GIT commit.
Thanks Smile

Textures will probably be pretty stable for the next little while (if anything I'll be removing unused/unnecessary ones). I'll let you know if anything get added - otherwise this one should be fine to keep for the time being.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Quote:Yeah, I think I prefer it that way too (with the poster and info but no plot), so I'll definitely add an option in with the next update. Btw, you seem to have quite a bit of overscan going on there Wink

thanks for adding it

BTW i think the overscan issue is because i used the snipping tool in windows to take those screens for some reason the screenshot feature in xbmc was not working when i wanted these so just did it the harder way which mean doing it from windowed mode Smile
(2013-08-12, 10:50)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2013-08-12, 09:52)Cassiel Wrote: Updated Textures.xbt for latest GIT commit.
Thanks Smile

Textures will probably be pretty stable for the next little while (if anything I'll be removing unused/unnecessary ones). I'll let you know if anything get added - otherwise this one should be fine to keep for the time being.

You're welcome. Just drop me a line if anything changes and I'll update/re-compile the textures. Cool
can i make another hopeful easy request can we have a episodes stat added underneath the tvshow count so we can see how many episodes in our collection
Just wanted to say although this skin is WIP, it's pretty awesome. It has all the views, widgets, menus and lots of special touches that I like in other skins but they're all in one place here.

I particularly like the pictures on the homescreen widget, well done to you for incorporating this awesome idea.

Now, if I may... I have found a couple of very small bugs that I'm sure you would notice eventually but thought you may correct if I bring them to your attention. They're very minor and concern the weather items....

First one concerns overlay of the current weather icon if the weather conditions wording is too long...

and, as you can see the temperature text scrolls on some days but is fine on others? There appears to be enough space for it not to scroll as on the other days. I thinks this is an example so may not be fixed to one set day/temperature reading

Second one concerns if you go onto weather from homesreen then press down and then across, the info doesn't clear and ghosts...

This doesn't happen on any other of the menus by the way

Like I said, these are very small issues that you probably already know of or would correct within time.

Keep up the amazing work, thank you
jurialmunkey in some zones (youtube addons, for example) there is Thumbnail view, with the Small view option set to On by default, but if you unselect this option to see in large thumbnails (as I like) the view doesn't change.
Could you correct it? thanks
I noticed today that if you're using custom posters (a "poster.jpg" placed in the same folder as the show), the episode information page doesn't display it. When you press "i" on a TV Show, the correct custom poster will be displayed. If you try pressing "i" on an episode however, a different poster is displayed. I tried the same procedure with custom fanart and had no issue. This is only an issue with posters.
(2013-08-12, 18:02)protocol77 Wrote: can i make another hopeful easy request can we have a episodes stat added underneath the tvshow count so we can see how many episodes in our collection
Where abouts do you mean? Are you talking about under the profile name on the homescreen? I was actually thinking about changing it to an episode count anyway.

(2013-08-12, 18:31)blondeshanks Wrote: Just wanted to say although this skin is WIP, it's pretty awesome. It has all the views, widgets, menus and lots of special touches that I like in other skins but they're all in one place here.
**snip: weather bugs **
Thanks Big Grin
The weather bugs should be fixed on latest version from git. Will send an update to skin development repository later this week (there are a few more tings I want to do before I send an update request). Also, the weather section has support for weather fanart. You can get weather fanart pack from here: http://xbmc.exstatic.org/weather_fanart/..._1080p.zip
There are other resolutions here if you don't want 1080p: http://xbmc.exstatic.org/weather_fanart/
Unzip to a folder somewhere then go into the weather screen > Options > Set fanart path.

(2013-08-12, 19:27)ferent Wrote: jurialmunkey in some zones (youtube addons, for example) there is Thumbnail view, with the Small view option set to On by default, but if you unselect this option to see in large thumbnails (as I like) the view doesn't change.
Fixed in latest git. Will update to repo later this week.

(2013-08-13, 03:09)anime513 Wrote: I noticed today that if you're using custom posters (a "poster.jpg" placed in the same folder as the show), the episode information page doesn't display it. When you press "i" on a TV Show, the correct custom poster will be displayed. If you try pressing "i" on an episode however, a different poster is displayed. I tried the same procedure with custom fanart and had no issue. This is only an issue with posters.
That's because the episode info screen gives preference to season posters so its probably showing the poster set for the season. This is intentional.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Weather all working now thank you

Just wondered if you would consider a slight cosmetic change, nothing drastic....

As the clock is in the bottom-right of the homescreen, which I really like btw but when you press up or down it gets covered up. Any chance you could make it appear at the top in this instance - it can then go back to the bottom when you press back up or down?

Keep up the awesome work
(2013-08-13, 11:56)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2013-08-12, 19:27)ferent Wrote: jurialmunkey in some zones (youtube addons, for example) there is Thumbnail view, with the Small view option set to On by default, but if you unselect this option to see in large thumbnails (as I like) the view doesn't change.
Fixed in latest git. Will update to repo later this week.

Thanks!! only one thing. It's possible to allow the thumbnails title to be scrolabe? Or better, to show the tittle of the selected thumbnail at the botton or at the top of the skin? Big GrinBig Grin
hello, great skin so far, I think I found a bug, in some menu ( like advanced launchers one ) landscape view does not display fanart but cover which show a weird thing...
Also one small request, could you add a square shape wall ( or poster ) view? because for some game box ( dreamcast by example) the "dvd" shape does not work well...
that's it!
thanks for your work and sharing it!
cheers
Hi dude
unfortunately I'm back from vacation to the sea and these days I still have a little free time, so I was thinking of creating a small change that I had written previously. My idea is to add a green dot for the films that have more than one language available that says "audio track available." But I do not want to waste the time to you, I was just wondering if you can suggest me the codes that I have to add the file dialogfullscreeninfo. My idea is to put this dot next to the arrow and the x on the right side. The dot should be red if the audio track is not available. What do you think of my idea that previously (too hard I admit) I told you to. For the rest of your skin is just amazing
thank you very much
OMG pvr skin is awesome!!
hello...
I installed today this skin.. and it is very amazing

but I saw that this skin creates some artifact on the border of screen.. flickering or something like that
very annoying

thank you for your work
Antec Fusion - A6 5400k / Ati HD7540 - Kodi Isengard
ASRock Beebox n3150 - Kodi Jarvis
Oled 55E6V - Onkyo nr809 - B&W 5.1 - Harmony One
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Archive] Arctic24