• 17(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread
(2013-06-07, 21:25)sybot Wrote: How can I install Cirrus Extended v3 on XBMC ?

Look at the first post. The skin is avaliable in the passion-xbmc repo that you download from here: http://passion-xbmc.org/addons/?Page=Vie...n.xbmc.org
Make sure that it says "Frodo" at the top right of the page.

Install the zip in XBMC -> settings -> addons -> install from zip.

(2013-06-21, 18:15)sybot Wrote: Hey ! Someone knows how to use uttorent and web browser with XBMC ?

Wrong thread. Search and you shall find
I have noticed a Logo problem with TV Shows. I download all my art, but for some reason Cirrus only doesn't see logo.png. It will see my poser, Season all, Season 1,2,3, etc, Fanart, but no logo.
Anyone else have this issue?

Now if I go into TV show info and then go to get art work, it will download logo art and use it, but not the local art I have downloaded.
I'm very sorry, but I will not be able to support the skin users in the nearest future (next quarter).
Real life and work are eating up my time. But as I'm mainly using this skin I'll be trying to do something from time to time.

So again sorry for not responding to your problems, and let's hope for a better future Smile
Thanks for ur job Paradix and good luck with ur real life
Wink
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
(2013-07-28, 21:37)nepenthe Wrote: I have noticed a Logo problem with TV Shows. I download all my art, but for some reason Cirrus only doesn't see logo.png. It will see my poser, Season all, Season 1,2,3, etc, Fanart, but no logo.

Now if I go into TV show info and then go to get art work, it will download logo art and use it, but not the local art I have downloaded.

Did you use the setting "Use local files" in Artwork Downloader? I think that's the only way that will bring you the result you want to achieve.
(2013-07-18, 11:33)derhirsch Wrote: hey guys,
grat work!
but i still have some problems using the banner wall mode
http://s14.directupload.net/file/d/3320/...3k_png.htm
it uses the posters instead of the bannder, but they are there
http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/3320/2828qxgr_png.htm
what am i doing wrong?
thanks

You need to enable a setting in the Skin Settings -> Extended Mod -> Enable .jpg support for BannerView
It is a deprecated setting, I'll remove it when I find some time to work on the skin.
(2013-08-04, 13:12)paradix Wrote:
(2013-07-28, 21:37)nepenthe Wrote: I have noticed a Logo problem with TV Shows. I download all my art, but for some reason Cirrus only doesn't see logo.png. It will see my poser, Season all, Season 1,2,3, etc, Fanart, but no logo.

Did you use the setting "Use local files" in Artwork Downloader? I think that's the only way that will bring you the result you want to achieve.

You can't use "Use local files' until you first download a logo from Artwork Downloader, but if you refresh it for any reason then it is gone again even after you do this.

It is sees my Poster, Fanart, Season-all, Season 1, Season 2, but no the logo.
(2013-08-13, 05:32)nepenthe Wrote:
(2013-08-04, 13:12)paradix Wrote:

You can't use "Use local files' until you first download a logo from Artwork Downloader, but if you refresh it for any reason then it is gone again even after you do this.

Well local files are supported by Artwork downloader when they are present in the tvshow directory. The problem is (I checked the source) in the local mode the Artwork downloader doesn't check for the logo.png file and doesn't add it to the texture database. So this issue you can discuss in the Artwork downloader thread.

As for Cirrus, since Frodo local artwork files are not supported because Frodo handles artwork in a different (better) way. So the issue (if I understood your problem completely) is not with Cirrus. Because if you set the logo manually Cirrus shows it, right?
(2013-03-13, 23:49)gates Wrote: Hi,

I had a bug from few day (dont know when exactly).
It's about extrafanart with tv-show (and maybe music).

When I go in TV show "A" (right list view - if it's matter)
extrafanart1 is diplayed, then extrafanart2 ...
After that i go back on all tv-show level and select (not enter in - just select) TV show "B" , it's displayed the good fanart, but 5 sec later, it's displayed extrafanart2 from TV show "A" instead "B".

Sorry, i have no debug log.
If some can take a look, and confirm or not this bug.

cheers
I think the problem should be solved with the latest commit
(2013-08-13, 08:32)paradix Wrote:
(2013-08-13, 05:32)nepenthe Wrote:
(2013-08-04, 13:12)paradix Wrote: Did you use the setting "Use local files" in Artwork Downloader? I think that's the only way that will bring you the result you want to achieve.

Well local files are supported by Artwork downloader when they are present in the tvshow directory. The problem is (I checked the source) in the local mode the Artwork downloader doesn't check for the logo.png file and doesn't add it to the texture database. So this issue you can discuss in the Artwork downloader thread.

As for Cirrus, since Frodo local artwork files are not supported because Frodo handles artwork in a different (better) way. So the issue (if I understood your problem completely) is not with Cirrus. Because if you set the logo manually Cirrus shows it, right?

"As for Cirrus, since Frodo local artwork files are not supported because Frodo handles artwork in a different (better) way. So the issue (if I understood your problem completely) is not with Cirrus. Because if you set the logo manually Cirrus shows it, right?"

Not exactly. When a scan is done Cirrus brings in all the artwork that is stored in the Tv show folder except the logo, with out having to use Artwork downloader. Then after that you go to the TV show from XBMC and right click on the show and click TV show info. Then you can select 'choose artwork', and it doesn't allow you to get a logo or even point to a logo in a local file. You have to go to 'get artwork' then select logo. Once a logo is downloaded you then can go back in and 'choose art' and you can point to a local file.

I tested this a different way. I created a TV show folder and just put in Fanart. Cirrus took the Fanart and used it as the poster. Since it did see a .jpg and it wants to find a Poster it just uses what it sees. That makes me wonder if Cirrus doesn't look for a logo at all, and that is why you have to force it to be downloaded.
(2013-08-14, 03:20)nepenthe Wrote: Not exactly. When a scan is done Cirrus brings in all the artwork that is stored in the Tv show folder except the logo, with out having to use Artwork downloader. Then after that you go to the TV show from XBMC and right click on the show and click TV show info. Then you can select 'choose artwork', and it doesn't allow you to get a logo or even point to a logo in a local file. You have to go to 'get artwork' then select logo. Once a logo is downloaded you then can go back in and 'choose art' and you can point to a local file.

I tested this a different way. I created a TV show folder and just put in Fanart. Cirrus took the Fanart and used it as the poster. Since it did see a .jpg and it wants to find a Poster it just uses what it sees. That makes me wonder if Cirrus doesn't look for a logo at all, and that is why you have to force it to be downloaded.
Frodo doesn't support logo as a art type by itself. See here Wiki
So some art is imported by xbmc while scanning the newly added media from the local directory. Other art has to be downloaded with Artwork downloader - and the type will be added to the 'choose artwork' dialog. With Gotham there will a option to add art types manually and you will be able to solve your problem without using first Artwork downloader. For now you stuck with this option.

Re-assuming this is not a problem of the skin - please believe me Smile
No skins looks for logos, This is managed from Artwork downloader only. What you describe is what also happens in Aeon Nox. If you want logos, after you scan in your tvshows, just run AD (modify settings to only retrieve logos..i put Logos, Thumbs 16:9 and clearart) and it will do all your shows in 1 shot instead of doing Get Artwork on each show.

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
Since the last update the fanart backdrop seems to missing in the series library.
The fanart is downloaded and are showing in other skins so this is a skin error. Any one else experiencing this?
last update concerned extrafanart
=> https://github.com/paradix/skin.cirrus.e.../issues/68
but doesn't appear in change log

@holmen
I guess you dont have any extrafanart.
I get the same issue : tv-show without extrafanart folder, doesn't display any background (except the orange cirrus default one).
If you press "info", it normally displays your tv-show fanart.

@paradix
Can you make the skin display first official fanart, and after loads extra fanart (if they exist) ?
If i right remember, you can enable/disable Extrafanart somewhere in Skin Settings.
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread6