• 39(current)
WIP Avalon
@reazorfx: looks awesome
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
(2013-08-14, 14:55)reazorFX Wrote: Some small changes. Here some pics from the rework OSD
Available on github.

(2013-08-14, 18:59)Shinu Wrote:
(2013-08-14, 14:55)reazorFX Wrote: Some small changes. Here some pics from the rework OSD
Available on github.

Rofl

Some small layout changes. Maybe in the infobox on the top right side I can plase log, clearart, ...

Okay all changes now on Github and fix to

Version 1.3.3

Also soon available on the skin development repository

Cheers
reazorFX
how do i get the info on the osd? after pressing i on the keyboard, i am unable to get the info
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
(2013-08-15, 11:40)bandelguy Wrote: how do i get the info on the osd? after pressing i on the keyboard, i am unable to get the info

After open the OSD (press i) you can navigate to the left side an toggle on/off the additional info.

greetz
reazorFX

Also
I have upload Version 1.3.4
(some bugfix)
I'm missing suspend in the "s" menu. Only shutdown and reboot are there.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-08-15, 23:53)Martijn Wrote: I'm missing suspend in the "s" menu. Only shutdown and reboot are there.

Thx, will be fix.
This might be a silly question, but how do I navigate to "Live TV"?

My daughter's friend was over and they were watching TV, and after he left XBMC was on a screen I hadn't seen before (in Avalon) - a "Live TV" screen, showing all the channels available on my HD Homerun. Unfortunately after going back to the home menu, I have no idea how to get back to the LiveTV page! :/
what means the osd. Is a sort of link to the soundtrack of the movie?
OSD = On Screen Display
SorryConfused
(2013-08-19, 16:02)Icarus3000 Wrote: This might be a silly question, but how do I navigate to "Live TV"?

My daughter's friend was over and they were watching TV, and after he left XBMC was on a screen I hadn't seen before (in Avalon) - a "Live TV" screen, showing all the channels available on my HD Homerun. Unfortunately after going back to the home menu, I have no idea how to get back to the LiveTV page! :/

In the current Avalon code are the a big part of the PVR code include. It´s only in the main menu deactivate.
So it may well be, if you have a direct Live TV button on your remote you can partial use. Wink
(2013-08-20, 10:37)reazorFX Wrote:
(2013-08-19, 16:02)Icarus3000 Wrote: This might be a silly question, but how do I navigate to "Live TV"?

In the current Avalon code are the a big part of the PVR code include. It´s only in the main menu deactivate.
So it may well be, if you have a direct Live TV button on your remote you can partial use. Wink

Ok cool. A hidden easter egg for me to find Smile
Next part will be the Artwork Downloader:

• 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Avalon20