• 42(current)
Archive - old posts
Hey Pecinko,

What happened to favourites in vertical, they are not showing next to the menu? Sad

EDIT: Just a small question, is there a way to show only one different option by menu, for example only "newest movies" in movies, recommended on tv shows and random on music?
I can only have recommended for all menus or newest and recommend at the same time (which is a bit messy with too much icons).

Btw i've noticed the horizontal menus, it's getting really good, almost as good as vertical now. Good work
Pecinko,

First of all, thanks for all the hard work you have put in to the skin, best skin for the Rpi as far I am concerned, fast and allows for some customisation.

I am currently trying to achieve something...

I have a folder for my bonus feature which I have added as a source and I am treating it as TV Shows. I created a favourite link to the source and used one of the customisable slots (named it "Bonus Features") on the shelf and linked the favourite to that. Works well.

but.... As the source is identified as TV Shows It also displays the bonus features under "TV Shows". Is there any way I can filter "TV Shows" to exclude the bonus features source?

Thanks

PS I have a work around, I can customise another shelf option as TV Shows and link to my tv show source as per the bonus features but I then lose the all additional features you got us the normal TV Shows.

Credit for the bonus feature idea goes to ...http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=131524
(2013-08-20, 18:38)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-08-20, 14:16)relyter Wrote: pecinko
There's 3 lines of plot in fullscreen video info. It doesn't scroll despite autoscroll is set to Yes in skin settings. Is it suppose this way? And a scrollbar mark in music playlist window goes beyond window border.

Should be fixed on Git. Please check.

git 0.8. Scrolling is fixed (info splitted again... pity), scrollbar in playlist not exactly, now it goes down more that it should Smile
Pecinko, favourite.xxx.labels seem to be empty here too.

Also, there are unmatched brackets in the shelf contents / fixed list visibility conditions.

Edit: that's expected results since the addon populates these

favourite.%d.path
favourite.%d.name
favourite.%d.thumb
favourite.count

Edit2: https://github.com/atoiva/skin.amber/com...fa1e86225e
(2013-08-20, 19:52)toiva Wrote: Pecinko, favourite.xxx.labels seem to be empty here too.

Also, there are unmatched brackets in the shelf contents / fixed list visibility conditions.

favourite.%d.path
favourite.%d.name
favourite.%d.thumb
favourite.count

That worked. Thanks.
Hi pecinko
All fixed now thank you.
One thing I've noticed though. There is no highlight around the recently added posters in the shelf. only the names change as you scroll across. Maybe this was always the case? Just looks is that there is no way of telling where you've tabbed across to.
Ok further checking and it looks like the cursors are missing on most of the navigations
As some of you already noticed, version 0.8.0 is on Git and I have asked for skin update in skin dev repo (no idea when it will be available).

At this point I would like to clear out bugs and move to first official 1.0.0. This means that no new features will be added for the moment and I need your help finding and fixing bugs.

Now it's a good time to translate skin labels if you want. I have no idea what's needed for transifex or whatever the place is called and I have no time to find out. If someone of you want to do necessary steps - please go ahead. Otherwise, feel free to supply your translation in XMLs and I will include it. NOTE: There a probably several unused labels - I had no time to check and clean them up.

I'll try to fix issues as we go, so keep an eye on Git repo if you want latest and greatest. And thanks upfront for helping out.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Transifex
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=142736
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Actually what should the update process be but when I update from zip my screen goes blank and I've waited a little bit and then unplugged my pi to reboot. . I'm wondering if I'm being too eager? Reason im asking is I tried to reinstall from zip again and now borders and template backgrounds are missing.
Any thoughts?
Copy files from ZIP manually, overwriting older files in skin folder - it seems something went wrong with install from zip.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

- Nevermind Big Grin
My bad.. too eager. All back to normal and working a treat.
I think someone else has mentioned the missing shelf items under favourites.. in vertical
(2013-08-20, 19:52)toiva Wrote: Pecinko, favourite.xxx.labels seem to be empty here too.

favourite.%d.path
favourite.%d.name
favourite.%d.thumb
favourite.count

Merged, thanks!
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Hi,

Still loving the skin.. I only have 1 issue..

I use the horizontal view with the Recently Added Items underneath.. but my TV shows barely have any posters showing.. A couple of them do, but most of them show just blank grey image place marker..

What image exactly is it looking for? I use Ember to scrape my TV shows and it is showing they all have "All Seasons Poster" downloaded...

any ideas?
(2013-08-21, 13:49)danmedhurst Wrote: I use the horizontal view with the Recently Added Items underneath.. but my TV shows barely have any posters showing.. A couple of them do, but most of them show just blank grey image place marker..

I really have no idea. I have same problem with music shelf - half of the items are without cover. It might be an issue with script.widgets but I'm really not sure.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

• 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Archive - old posts10