• 27(current)
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi Part 2
Yep, aq is 99% (af: 30%). So all good then, excellent. Smile
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
@popcornmix: Tested the todays build, and there are no freezes anymore if you change the view in TV-Shows or Movies! And the Boottime is rather excellent! Thanx for that.
If theres a next build from you coming up, it is evtl. possible to fix the 3D Problem as you fixed it in Post #175 so that 3D TVs automatic switch to 3D Mode.

But never the less, it's on of best builds so far! You Guys doin a great job!

cu
J.
(2013-08-22, 19:27)doveman2 Wrote: 1) skiplusand skipminus not working properly whilst watching movies.The log shows

15:04:03 T:3060539392 DEBUG: LIRC: Update - NEW at 892332:197 0 KEY_NEXT devinput (KEY_NEXT)
15:04:03 T:3060539392 DEBUG: OnKey: sleep (0xdf) pressed, action is SkipNext

15:04:07 T:3060539392 DEBUG: LIRC: Update - NEW at 896658:19c 0 KEY_PREVIOUS devinput (KEY_PREVIOUS)
15:04:07 T:3060539392 DEBUG: OnKey: pause (0xdd) pressed, action is SkipPrevious

(SkipNext does nothing and SkipPrevious goes to the start of the Movie, which is obviously a bit annoying)

even though I've got

<skipplus>BigSkipForward</skipplus>
<skipminus>BigSkipBack</skipminus> (I tried nop as well)

set under <FullscreenVideo> (and Global)

and Lircmap.xml has

<skipminus>KEY_PREVIOUS</skipminus>
<skipplus>KEY_NEXT</skipplus>

Not sure if this is what you are looking for?

Code:
<skipplus>BigStepForward</skipplus>
<skipminus>BigStepBack</skipminus>

What behaviour are you trying to achieve?
(2013-08-22, 20:43)tas* Wrote:
Code:
<skipplus>BigStepForward</skipplus>
<skipminus>BigStepBack</skipminus>

What behaviour are you trying to achieve?

I've already got that set, as stated in my post.

I'm trying to achieve it doing something other than going to the start of the movie when I press skipminus. Preferably BigStepBack but I'd settle for nop if that's not possible (don't see why it shouldn't be though).
(2013-08-22, 20:53)doveman2 Wrote: I've already got that set, as stated in my post.

I'm trying to achieve it doing something other than going to the start of the movie when I press skipminus. Preferably BigStepBack but I'd settle for nop if that's not possible (don't see why it shouldn't be though).

On your original post you have "BigSkip" Forward/Back Not "BigStep"
Never mind....
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2013-08-22, 21:04)tas* Wrote: On your original post you have "BigSkip" Forward/Back Not "BigStep"

Ah dammit, sorry. I guess I need a break, all the words are starting to look alike Blush

I must have mistyped it in my remote.xml as BigSkip isn't even a valid option, so I can't have copied it from elsewhere in the xml!
How do we update the Library now? The only way I've found is to go to Videos - Files and open the context menu on the folders listed and do scan for content but that's no use for Music. In the Movies, TV Shows and Music Library views, I can't find an Update or Scan option anywhere.
can someone confirm that movie start to play is slow ?
(2013-08-22, 22:00)doveman2 Wrote:
(2013-08-22, 21:04)tas* Wrote: On your original post you have "BigSkip" Forward/Back Not "BigStep"

Ah dammit, sorry. I guess I need a break, all the words are starting to look alike Blush

I must have mistyped it in my remote.xml as BigSkip isn't even a valid option, so I can't have copied it from elsewhere in the xml!

Don't worry, I get like that...Sometimes you can't see the wood for the trees.

(2013-08-22, 22:11)doveman2 Wrote: How do we update the Library now? The only way I've found is to go to Videos - Files and open the context menu on the folders listed and do scan for content but that's no use for Music. In the Movies, TV Shows and Music Library views, I can't find an Update or Scan option anywhere.

It's now in the pull out/blade menu on the left of the screen (press left in the library)
(2013-08-22, 22:29)tas* Wrote: It's now in the pull out/blade menu on the left of the screen (press left in the library)

Thanks, that what I'd read. It seems the skins need updating for this as it only works with Confluence.
You don't say...
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-08-22, 22:21)Trickname Wrote: can someone confirm that movie start to play is slow ?

No it's fast via SMB-Share
(2013-08-22, 22:21)Trickname Wrote: can someone confirm that movie start to play is slow ?

How slow is "slow"? Seems fast with NFS - depends on SD/HD/bit-rate etc., but usually 2 seconds or less.
Had a play with a few different skins last night, and still have the same issue. To rule out something dodgy in my config, I renamed my .xbmc folder, and restarted.
The first time, I was able to go into video settings, set my refresh rate to 60Hz (the default was 1080p, 50Hz), and was able to "calibrate" the video, but adjusting the overscan values.

When I exit that screen, xbmc reset, and my pixel ratio was stretched significantly from that point on. Any attempt to enter the system/video settings from that point on results in constant resolution changes until xmbc crashes and restarts.

(2013-08-21, 17:24)doveman2 Wrote:
(2013-08-21, 17:09)Trickname Wrote: try
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=145080 @ doveman

Same problem Sad
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi Part 223