• 45(current)
Archive - old posts
(2013-08-22, 15:44)Zeflash Wrote: I'd like to know if it's possible to hide both channels & shared from plexbmc. I have nothing in neither, not using them. I can edit some code if necessary, just need to know where to look at!

I'll think about how to do it.

(2013-08-22, 16:26)jamesdm Wrote: Question can you see the info screen (video playing) in a tv episode show wrong the season and episode information like "Fringe E01 - 21".

I'll take a look. Thanks for reporting.

(2013-08-22, 17:07)UnStable Wrote: Hi Pecinko, since mine auto updated to the latest version the home shelf for favourites is permanently on even with home shelf disabled in settings.

No need to do reboots. You have something in favourites, right? Why would you mind having it handy on shelf? Just curious, it never occurred to me somebody would want this.

(2013-08-22, 20:14)Atinkler Wrote: The only option available to be set in quit button is quit. All others do not appear if selected.
Dim cannot be adjusted. The dial can be altered but no way to select the ok button to set it.
I've had a few occasions where the screen saver dims but it then won't come out of dim and I need to reboot. I can see the actions are registering but the dim doesn't cancel.

Quit menu was working fine last time I checked. I'll check again.

Dim is controlled by XBMC not skin. Dim problem you describe looks like regression as I remember something similar was happening last year.

I don't know what the "dial" is. Numeric keyboard? Thanks for feedback.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Thanks. . the dial is the slider. it allows me to push it up to day 30 but then I cannot then go to Ok. I have to then press exit and the setting change hasn't registered.
(2013-08-22, 21:55)Atinkler Wrote: Thanks. . the dial is the slider. it allows me to push it up to day 30 but then I cannot then go to Ok. I have to then press exit and the setting change hasn't registered.

LOL, LOLROTF

I'm afraid I'm not able to fix that without complete rework of add-on settings. Just jump to Confluence and set it there.

LOL
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-08-22, 13:56)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-08-22, 13:46)Shinrai Wrote: [*]The scrollbar in the addon list is on the left side (I expected it on the right for one column lists).
- Will take a look

Scrollbar needs to stay on left, since you have option buttons on the right. For me, usability comes first.

(2013-08-22, 22:08)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-08-22, 21:55)Atinkler Wrote: Thanks. . the dial is the slider. it allows me to push it up to day 30 but then I cannot then go to Ok. I have to then press exit and the setting change hasn't registered.
I'm afraid I'm not able to fix that without complete rework of add-on settings. Just jump to Confluence and set it there.

OK, only half sane way to fix it is that by pushing UP focus will go to OK button. Just added it, not my idea of nice solution but it works.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Cool. Thanks for that. The only reason I needed it was to mess about with the setting due to the screen saver not releasing.
Also the quit menu is fine on my other install so I'll check that my end.
Cheers
(2013-08-23, 08:50)Atinkler Wrote: Also the quit menu is fine on my other install so I'll check that my end.

As far as i understand quit menu is hardware dependent. I.e. you won't have certaind option on certain hardware. May be that's you case? On all my installs quit menu in Amber is OK.
Both installs are on a pi so same hardware. Worked fine the other day but not now.
(2013-08-21, 19:41)abcabc Wrote: Nice work, all needed features are in the latest build!

I'm still seeing two bugs in the horizontal view.
When I'm in the shelf (top/buttom left poster), and I press LEFT, I go back to the menu. I guess this is vertical view behavior? I guess it should be going towards the end of that poster's row.
Also the Movie titles and show titles are not aligned to the far left like before. Is this intentional?

Also, what does the "Show plot for unwatched items" do in the skin widget settings (general).

I still don't like how the horizontal shelf looks. I like the previous one better... Now it's taking in too much space.
You also didn't put the watched/unwatched counter in the top left corner yet (just saying Smile)

Apart from that it really seems like the skin is ready for the big 1.0.0 release! Looking forward to it!
And congrats on this fine work pecinko!

Didn't see an answer yet pecinko? Or did I miss it?
(2013-08-22, 20:14)Atinkler Wrote: I've had a few occasions where the screen saver dims but it then won't come out of dim and I need to reboot. I can see the actions are registering but the dim doesn't cancel.

That sounds like a general xbmc bug (probably not Pi specific or skin specific).
Might be worth creating a trac ticket, or posting in a general xbmc forum to let the devs know.
(2013-08-23, 12:10)abcabc Wrote: Didn't see an answer yet pecinko? Or did I miss it?

I didn't answer but that does not mean I haven't read it and that I'm not thinking about it.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

It might overlap with now playing bar and stats would have to be moved or hidden during music.
Pecinko,

you misspelled the Portuguese folder. You named it "Portugese", can you change it to "Portuguese"? Otherwise it won't work... Thanks.
(2013-08-23, 16:24)calhaus Wrote: Pecinko,

you misspelled the Portuguese folder. You named it "Portugese", can you change it to "Portuguese"? Otherwise it won't work... Thanks.

Sorry about that, fixed now.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-08-22, 20:44)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-08-22, 17:07)UnStable Wrote: Hi Pecinko, since mine auto updated to the latest version the home shelf for favourites is permanently on even with home shelf disabled in settings.

No need to do reboots. You have something in favourites, right? Why would you mind having it handy on shelf? Just curious, it never occurred to me somebody would want this.
Hi Pecinko I just prefer the look of the ui without the shelf (it obscures your fantastic backgrounds too Smile) If I want to get to my favourites it's only one more click of the remote?
(2013-08-23, 18:53)UnStable Wrote: Hi Pecinko I just prefer the look of the ui without the shelf (it obscures your fantastic backgrounds too Smile) If I want to get to my favourites it's only one more click of the remote?

Makes sense. Added option to turn it off.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

• 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Archive - old posts10