• 40(current)
WIP Avalon
And available on Gihub.

greetz
reazorFX
Another small change: The Label 2 (additional info, download, version,... ) are now include.

Still hoping the "XBMC recommended" can be turned off. Just about all keeping this from being my primary skin :-)
(2013-08-26, 04:18)ialand Wrote: Still hoping the "XBMC recommended" can be turned off. Just about all keeping this from being my primary skin :-)

We'll wait and see what happens Wink
(2013-08-28, 07:38)reazorFX Wrote:
(2013-08-26, 04:18)ialand Wrote: Still hoping the "XBMC recommended" can be turned off. Just about all keeping this from being my primary skin :-)

I noticed there wasn't a distinction between movies and tvshows. Would be nice to have separate recommended
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-08-28, 07:39)Martijn Wrote:
(2013-08-28, 07:38)reazorFX Wrote:

I noticed there wasn't a distinction between movies and tvshows. Would be nice to have separate recommended

Sounds like a plan. Also nice woud be:
When you be on Movies then press left to the submenu and there are the option recommended, new, top movies,... And the same on TV-Shows, Music, ... So it´s easy and clear to chang the widget.
(2013-08-29, 11:13)reazorFX Wrote:
(2013-08-28, 07:39)Martijn Wrote:
(2013-08-28, 07:38)reazorFX Wrote: We'll wait and see what happens Wink

When you be on Movies then press left to the submenu and there are the option recommended, new, top movies,... And the same on TV-Shows, Music, ... So it´s easy and clear to chang the widget.

I really liked the "next episode" widget for TV shows. I hope it comes back as an option!
(2013-08-29, 18:00)Icarus3000 Wrote:
(2013-08-29, 11:13)reazorFX Wrote:
(2013-08-28, 07:39)Martijn Wrote: I noticed there wasn't a distinction between movies and tvshows. Would be nice to have separate recommended

I really liked the "next episode" widget for TV shows. I hope it comes back as an option!

I know. I have not forgotten Wink When I work on the widget part, I can also work on the new "next episode" widget.
I have fix some small things in Version 1.4.7

- OSD button play,pause,... always on
- scroll in list view
- Artwork Downloader: zorder info dialog. (Info dialog was not show.)
- Fix radiobutton position x in settings
- Fix width in DialogAddonInfo

cheers
reazorFX
Love this skin!! .. really awesome !! I like how it only has one view .. sometimes with so many views things don't look clean, everything gets messy and you have to keep changing the views. With only one view the addons stay inline with the look as well .. Love it.. Nice transitions .. favorite skin .. i use this one currently and am not thinking of changing any time soon.

Keep up the awesome work !!

Thank you for this !! Big Grin
Any news on progress?

I really miss having the TV Widgets. The "TV Shows" menu looks so empty now Sad

I know you were not happy with the "Next Episode" function, but even something along the lines of "New TV episodes" equivalent to what is in place for movies would be great!
Hi guys,

Unfortunately I have to work on my skin almost no time. I would like to make it more and expand. But unfortunately I've since shown us something! Not enough time in the least to work on the projects.

So if anyone would like. If someone like to take my projects and develop, he will gets all the PSD and graphics that I have.
It would be nice if someone wants to work Titan or Avalon. That would make me very happy.

I will focus on my other hobbies and if I do somthing on XBMC... it watching movie .Tongue

So friends.
A beautiful time

cu
reazorFX

google.translate
It was a pleasure ReazorFX and i hope u still show up around here from time to time. Good luck
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
That is so sad to hear Sad

Your skin was almost perfect in my eyes. As i said above all I really would want, and never ask for anything more would be if you could return the "TV" widget, so when you select "TV shows" it shows the newest episodes available. My programming skills are virtually nil so unfortunately I have no idea how to do this Sad

Can anyone else recommend a similar skin?

(I know I can search the forums myself, but I value the opinion of anyone who is a fan of the Avalon skin above anything else!)

Say it ain't so reazor Sad Really sad to hear u had to drop the skin, but I guess that's how life is sometimes.

In any case, best of luck in your future endeavors bro. Wink
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Avalon20