• 12(current)
Release CU LRC Lyrics
(2013-08-31, 17:34)curtis-r Wrote: @ronie, would you then suggest I revert back to an older cu-lrc version, or would you consider a setting to switch that element on/off? BTW, thanks for your great work.

yup, revert to the previous version.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I rolled-back & now lyrics show on videos again. Thanks. One issue though is all lyrics are displaying double, and oddly-enough not exactly at same time, so it a visual mess. I can obviously close one of the lyrics layers, but is there anything else I should be doing besides the roll-back?
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
(2013-09-02, 18:13)curtis-r Wrote: I rolled-back & now lyrics show on videos again. Thanks. One issue though is all lyrics are displaying double, and oddly-enough not exactly at same time, so it a visual mess. I can obviously close one of the lyrics layers, but is there anything else I should be doing besides the roll-back?

did you restart xbmc after the rollback?
i've no idea what going on, but it sounds like two instances of the addon are running.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2013-09-02, 18:16)ronie Wrote: did you restart xbmc after the rollback?

Okay, it's clear I'm mentally a bit slow this holiday weekend b/c it appears that was the issue. thanks.
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
@ronie does this addon support radio streams? I started using iheartradio and I love it and wanted to see if we can get lyrics for radio streams.

I am on the latest lyrics addon and 12.2 xbmc if that helps.

Thanks
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
(2013-09-17, 00:32)hunkyn Wrote: @ronie does this addon support radio streams? I started using iheartradio and I love it and wanted to see if we can get lyrics for radio streams.

nope, there's no support for radio streams in cu lyrics.
and it would be quite difficult to add it i'm afraid.

streams don't provide the artistname and songtitle for the next track, which we use to prefetch lyrics.
also they don't provide the track time which is needed to synchronize lrc based lyrics.
thx ronie I understand.
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
Please can somebody tell me how to setup the addon basically. I installed and enabled it in frodo but on the now playing screen i dont see no lyrics nor the option to activate cu lrc lyrics display. Using yatse.
Hi.

I use the Aeon MQ5 skin from MarcosQui with uses the also CU LRG Lyrics addon.

I have "view lyrics" always activated, but also hear very often remixes for wich, of course, no texts can be found.
(I use music without database mode)

Can you build in that the lyrics windows disappears then automatically if no lyrics are found?

Currently you have to always manually close the window.

Thankz,
Siutsch.
(2013-10-07, 11:12)Siutsch Wrote: Hi.

I use the Aeon MQ5 skin from MarcosQui with uses the also CU LRG Lyrics addon.

I have "view lyrics" always activated, but also hear very often remixes for wich, of course, no texts can be found.
(I use music without database mode)

Can you build in that the lyrics windows disappears then automatically if no lyrics are found?

Currently you have to always manually close the window.

Thankz,
Siutsch.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1486589
Thankz! Smile
I'm trying to use lyrics with spotimc in ACE skin, the problem is that song changes automatically each 3 seconds.
(2013-10-23, 12:17)ToneStrife Wrote: I'm trying to use lyrics with spotimc in ACE skin, the problem is that song changes automatically each 3 seconds.

maybe i don't understand you correctly but, what makes you think this is related to the lyrics script?
This is really working well. One thing though. For some songs the script will display wrong lyrics. Is there an option to pick the lyrics manually from the ones the script finds? Pressing "m" doesn't do the trick for me as mentioned in a previous posting.
(2013-11-02, 14:09)DarkHelmet Wrote: This is really working well. One thing though. For some songs the script will display wrong lyrics. Is there an option to pick the lyrics manually from the ones the script finds? Pressing "m" doesn't do the trick for me as mentioned in a previous posting.

that should be 'c' :-)

i think only 2 out of the 9 scrapers we have will return multiple lyrics,
so there's are reasonable change no alternatives are available.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyrics1