• 38(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Just installed the latest nightly, and it's working great. I had the beta installed on my main setup but it wouldn't work unless I completely nuked my xbmc(deleted all addons/db). I can't wait for the other features you have planned. Awesome work Lunatixz, and everyone else who contributed.
Here's some screenshots from my PTV skin.

I believe everything is ported over to work with PTVL now, but I'm waiting to upload the files since Lunatixz says there are some code changes coming soon, so once the new version is out ill make sure everything still works and upload my skin for anyone interested.

Internet TV info screen

Cable TV info screen

TV/Movie library info screen

EPG
Man aryez!!! This screen shots look amazing man i wish my ptvl would finally work so i could have a set up this dang nice!! Still wondering why mine never worked even with just good streams it will still crash... Btw how in the heck do i get the epg to pop up again so i can see the channels??
nice work aryez i realy like the tv overlay and j2048b it's the enter button on the keyboard.
any chance this would effect my mysql db? My XBMC isn't finding new files ever since I started playing w/ it. Check out my other post for more info:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=172645

doh!

Simple restart did the trick. Was troubleshooting this for 6+ hrs, lesson learned
(2013-09-03, 04:24)stevedawg85 Wrote: any chance this would effect my mysql db? My XBMC isn't finding new files ever since I started playing w/ it. Check out my other post for more info:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=172645

Not possible... must be something else causing the problem.

(2013-09-03, 01:37)ARYEZ Wrote: Here's some screenshots from my PTV skin.

I believe everything is ported over to work with PTVL now, but I'm waiting to upload the files since Lunatixz says there are some code changes coming soon, so once the new version is out ill make sure everything still works and upload my skin for anyone interested.

Internet TV info screen

Cable TV info screen

TV/Movie library info screen

EPG

Looks great... u beat me to the youtube logos... guessing you used the hulu code?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Yeah man thanks, now lets hope the upcoming changes don't break all my code lol.
(2013-09-03, 05:15)ARYEZ Wrote: Yeah man thanks, now lets hope the upcoming changes don't break all my code lol.

Nothing should break but there is some new code coming for tvdb/tmdb livetv fanart
ARYEZ, that looks amazing, can't wait to try it. Lunatixz, great work on PTVL, by far my favorite and most used XBMC addon. Thanks again.
Thanks for the reply Lunatixz, u were right, pc was acting funny.. anyway new question for now:

Can I have the channel logo folder point to a smb share? I tried adding the smb under
C:\....\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.pseudotv.live-Stable\resources\settings.xml

Is this not the right area or not possible?
(2013-09-03, 03:25)j2048b Wrote: Btw how in the heck do i get the epg to pop up again so i can see the channels??

Press Enter or OK to bring up the EPG. Just out of curiosity did you make the changes to your advanced settings? I had similar issues with known good streams not working and it would crash PTVL. After I added the lines to advanced settings they played fine.
Main HTPC/Server, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0
ASUS Chromebox, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0, Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Mod
Sorry, if I post in the wrong forum. I am new to and love this PTVL addon. I'd like to autostart this addon on xbmc start-up. Can someone please show me how to get it done, step by step if possible? I came across this link (https://github.com/Steveb1968/service.autostart.ptv) not sure if I can use this for PTVL? and how to install it? Thanks,
(2013-09-04, 08:17)shess757 Wrote:
(2013-09-03, 03:25)j2048b Wrote: Btw how in the heck do i get the epg to pop up again so i can see the channels??

Press Enter or OK to bring up the EPG. Just out of curiosity did you make the changes to your advanced settings? I had similar issues with known good streams not working and it would crash PTVL. After I added the lines to advanced settings they played fine.

Well ill be! Ill have to add in the advanced settings:

Were does it go on a mac as well as openelec atv 1's?

So lunas advanced settings needs to be there then?

I dont have any advanced settings on any xbmc... Really did not understand it... Im a total newbee

And do i just cut and paste everything luna has as his advenced settings on page 1? Or do i need to adjust any of it?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a2t4tuir113377...vlskin.zip

*updated EPG 9/6*
Movie posters bug fixed and gradient logo effect added.

Here's the link to my PTVL skin.

A couple things to remember though...

1. Rename the default skin that PTVL installs with or my skin will overwrite it.

2. My skin comes from a project that began back on the Aeon Nox forum. The idea was to create a skin designed exclusively for the Aeon Nox skin, which means that in order to use my skin and have it all look the correct way you need to be running the Aeon Nox skin.

3. Also my skin is hardcoded to match the orange Aeon Nox theme, again adjust your skin settings accordingly.

4. My skin is specifically designed to work with my custom channel logo's, so if you want to use any other the other great logos out there you will have to edit them.

The skin will be updated accordingly in conjunction with Lunatixz' updates.
(2013-09-04, 22:48)ARYEZ Wrote: https://www.dropbox.com/s/a2t4tuir113377...vlskin.zip

Here's the link to my PTVL skin.

A couple things to remember though...

1. Rename the default skin that PTVL installs with or my skin will overwrite it.

2. My skin comes from a project that began back on the Aeon Nox forum. The idea was to create a skin designed exclusively for the Aeon Nox skin, which means that in order to use my skin and have it all look the correct way you need to be running the Aeon Nox skin.

3. Also my skin is hardcoded to match the orange Aeon Nox theme, again adjust your skin settings accordingly.

4. My skin is specifically designed to work with my custom channel logo's, so if you want to use any other the other great logos out there you will have to edit them.

The skin will be updated accordingly in conjunction with Lunatixz' updates.

If we get more skins... I'll add a setting to select skins...
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45