• 47(current)
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi Part 2
(2013-09-08, 11:54)popcornmix Wrote:
(2013-09-08, 11:28)zoltan Wrote: Here is a link for a file that give me the same problem:
http://www.easybytez.com/e4yzum5dudud/Gr...2.Kbps.rar

I get:
You can download files up to 250 Mb only.

Sorry, are you able to download it from Irc?
(2013-09-08, 13:17)zoltan Wrote: Sorry, are you able to download it from Irc?
I don't understand. easybytez only allows downloading of files up to 250MB with a free account. Either split it into two, or use a different upload site.
(2013-09-08, 12:23)rbej Wrote: Yes but please created https://github.com/popcornmix/xbmc/commi..._backports v2 without this patches.

Just do a:
Code:
git revert ac2221eb2d6c625ff13_245738bb5dc45977b93bd
(with _ removed) to remove the avoid calls to gpu patch. Make a build.
Code:
git reset --hard HEAD~
to undo that and then
Code:
git revert f65b04b6df8920b4a09_28ca316fbb82adbf83f65
(with _ removed) to remove the avoid audio codec patch. Make a build.
Code:
git reset --hard HEAD~
to get back to where you started.
Live tv is working here with latest frodo build.

Did you make a clean setup Jönke ?
Nope, just a update over smb.
Are you using tvheadend ?
(2013-09-08, 13:52)popcornmix Wrote:
(2013-09-08, 13:17)zoltan Wrote: Sorry, are you able to download it from Irc?
I don't understand. easybytez only allows downloading of files up to 250MB with a free account. Either split it into two, or use a different upload site.

Which software could I use to cut a little sample from the video?
Thanks
(2013-09-08, 15:38)zoltan Wrote: Which software could I use to cut a little sample from the video?

ffmpeg can do this, but is command line driven. Something like this may be easier to use:
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/...tter.shtml
(2013-09-08, 15:43)popcornmix Wrote:
(2013-09-08, 15:38)zoltan Wrote: Which software could I use to cut a little sample from the video?

ffmpeg can do this, but is command line driven. Something like this may be easier to use:
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/...tter.shtml

Ok, I cut a 5 min sample from the file using avidemux, but I tested the sample and it plays correctly without problems.
I then tried to play the entire file and I had the problem again.
What's happening?
make sure that you propper update kernel.
(double check that if you using using boot=/dev/sda1 in cmd.txt) or similar.

my setup:
rpi 512, rbej build usb install, Argus tv server (winpc), FloppyDTV card, wired lan
and live tv is working since 07.09 Frodo but channel switch is slow
It had nothing to do with a update issue, just made a clean install of latest rbej Frodo and it`s the same issue, no live tv.
rpi 256, sdcard, tvheadend client, wired lan
just thought
(2013-09-08, 15:52)zoltan Wrote: Ok, I cut a 5 min sample from the file using avidemux, but I tested the sample and it plays correctly without problems.

Parhaps avidemux has "fixed" a problem in the file.
You can try uploading it with a different hoster. Dropbox is good for sharing files.
Dear Popcornmix et al,

Please can we add to the config.txt file for the distribtion 3.1.8 and going forward, and 3.0.7 if it comes out, the following option with a comment about it:

#Stops HDMI res-sync issues between raspberry and external AMPs (needed to achive near gapless audio play back in some situations)
force_hdmi_open=1

I have tried it with my Raspberry model B, and Yamah AMP connected via HDMI and albums now play as if listening to the original CD from my CD player!
I personnall would like it on by default.... lol but then I would, but it should be in there as an option to enable. I could not find this documented
on the RPI site/forum, it has taken me since last September to get this going, as I did not assoicate the issue with montiors or popping sounds lol.

Again I would like to thank Popcronmix for suggesting this in another thread I posted in. I am sooo so happy with openelec 3.1.6 now.

JB

(if you want me to test a build with this in let me know and where to grab it fromand I will)
(2013-09-08, 19:33)javaboyuk Wrote: Please can we add to the config.txt file for the distribtion 3.1.8 and going forward, and 3.0.7 if it comes out, the following option with a comment about it:

#Stops HDMI res-sync issues between raspberry and external AMPs (needed to achive near gapless audio play back in some situations)
force_hdmi_open=1
I have tried it with my Raspberry model B, and Yamah AMP connected via HDMI and albums now play as if listening to the original CD from my CD player!
I personnall would like it on by default.... lol but then I would, but it should be in there as an option to enable. I could not find this documented
on the RPI site/forum, it has taken me since last September to get this going, as I did not assoicate the issue with montiors or popping sounds lol.

Again I would like to thank Popcronmix for suggesting this in another thread I posted in. I am sooo so happy with openelec 3.1.6 now.

Maybe. It needs testing. It may well cause problems when dts/ac3 passthrough is enabled.
But can anyone who's interested in this please add the config.txt option, and report back if it's good.
(2013-09-08, 18:34)popcornmix Wrote:
(2013-09-08, 15:52)zoltan Wrote: Ok, I cut a 5 min sample from the file using avidemux, but I tested the sample and it plays correctly without problems.

Parhaps avidemux has "fixed" a problem in the file.
You can try uploading it with a different hoster. Dropbox is good for sharing files.

I'm uploading to dropbox. I'll give you the link in about two hours.
Thanks

EDIT: here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/alr84z9bj7n2f5...iD-UPZ.avi
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi Part 223