• 185(current)
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents
Hi Guys!

Is it possible to use a different Separator for the file name and the directory in the Renamer?

Specifically, I would like to use "_" as a separator for the file name and " " as a separator for the directory. Right now I'm stuck with choosing one of them, and that is annoying.

Running CP on Synology DS412+

Thanks!
I would love to sort my wanted list by release date. Not just the release year but the full date (yyyy/mm/dd).

Other than that 100% happy
(2013-06-27, 11:53)rterblanche Wrote: I would love to sort my wanted list by release date. Not just the release year but the full date (yyyy/mm/dd).

Other than that 100% happy

Second that! Would be great to see the release date for different format Smile
When will Twitter notifications be fixed, they broke some time in early June when Twitter changed the API
This probably been asked before on this huge thread but anyway...

I'm running Transmission on one machine (PogoPlug) and CouchPotato on another (Raspberry Pi).
Sickbeard ThePiratebay edition let me manually enter the download to folder path for Transmission so I just enter the local path to the download folder on the Transmission machine.
On the "TV Download Dir" I just enter the mount point of the nfs share download folder for the post processing to work.

This way I can have a separation between media types.

Sadly CouchPotato doesn't let me to manually enter the download folder for Transmission so only local paths on the CouchPotato machine or the default download folder can used.
This seems to me a very strange limitation, is there any logic behind it ?

p.s. I can set it manually in the config.ini so it's a funny gui limitation.
is it possible to enter tpb or other proxies in the settings ?
Feature request - would love to see web-DL-1080p as separate quality category rather than the same as 1080p. Any chance? Thanks!!!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Webrip is under Screener
Web-DL is under BR-Rip
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader
For bugs & feature request go to Lighthouse. For questions & problems go to our support forum
This would be great!!! Unfortunately, this is not how it works for me.

The release below is identified as 1080p and not as web-DL. Many other examples exists:

Moviename.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-HKD
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
It's no longer auto updating. How do I manually update, can I just overwrite the files with the latest GIT version
(2013-09-16, 11:37)PogMoThoin Wrote: It's no longer auto updating. How do I manually update, can I just overwrite the files with the latest GIT version

I think so, come to think of it , it dosent update and is not able to search for any new updates , guess just install the latest git
But could someone just confirm
Works fine over here - last version is from 3 days ago and my CP updated just fine.
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

I've noticed three new colour codings on the quality 'lozenges'. Orangey-yellow and red. I can't find anywhere what they actually mean as I have a lot of yellow. Looks good though.
(2013-09-23, 08:31)HenryFord Wrote: Works fine over here - last version is from 3 days ago and my CP updated just fine.

you are right ! I was Lazy and did not see correctly, It is autoupdating and updated last on 20/09/2013 .
I think my confusion came because I read on the github re a ticket I had made for a feature about running a post script (emm) , it was commented that its been implemented and I could not see that function so I guessed CPS wasnt autoupdating ..
Thanks HenryFord for setting it right.
Big Grin 
hi guys

I have set up cp and it's working fine, i have this running on my mac (lion 10.8) and have transmission, how do I get cp to put torrent in transmission so it will download automatically, have had a look but don't see anything obvious, if you could give me some pointers
  • 185(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents11