• 139(current)
QUARTZ - Gotham
Hi, after 6 months not using XBMC I've just installed Frodo 12.2 on ATV2 and am adding content afresh.

I've added TV Shows which scraped fine when building the library, and all works well. Thanks Pecinko for the lovely skin.

I have a problem however, I'm adding Movies and I can see the files but it's not scraping any info at all. Last time I did this they scraped fine.

I have the files on a NAS (WD MyBookLive 3TB) all in one folder with the filenames carefully matched to IMDB - and they scraped like this before (which was SMB folder share into Eden on the same ATV2). I have The MOvie Database add-on enabled.

Thanks in advance for any help!

G
Main TV: LibreELEC 7.0.1 / Kodi 16.1, with Xonfluence skin on Asus Chromebox (1.4GHz, 4Gb RAM, 64Gb SSD) + DVB-S and DVB-T with TVH.
Plus testing v17 nighlies on Macbook, and using Estuary skin.
(2013-09-14, 18:16)gshodg Wrote: Hi, after 6 months not using XBMC I've just installed Frodo 12.2 on ATV2 and am adding content afresh.

I've added TV Shows which scraped fine when building the library, and all works well. Thanks Pecinko for the lovely skin.

I have a problem however, I'm adding Movies and I can see the files but it's not scraping any info at all. Last time I did this they scraped fine.

I have the files on a NAS (WD MyBookLive 3TB) all in one folder with the filenames carefully matched to IMDB - and they scraped like this before (which was SMB folder share into Eden on the same ATV2). I have The MOvie Database add-on enabled.

Looks like scraper/xbmc issue to me. You can switch to Confluence to double-check.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Last I heard the imdb scraper no longer works (and scraping is against imdb terms and conditions anyway.) Tmdb works fine. Universal scraper apparently works with imdb.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Hi, the skin is awesome, you've done a great work and I wish you could also do a new Apple TV 3 replica since the other options available are not on the same level of detail and functionality.

Anyway, I wanted to ask you a question regarding the custom shutdown/timer option in the exit menu. I need to use it but it seems disabled/not appearing. I'm not sure if it's a problem from my side or maybe I can do something to activate it. Thanks in advance!
(2013-09-21, 00:48)passenger Wrote: Hi, the skin is awesome, you've done a great work and I wish you could also do a new Apple TV 3 replica since the other options available are not on the same level of detail and functionality.

Anyway, I wanted to ask you a question regarding the custom shutdown/timer option in the exit menu. I need to use it but it seems disabled/not appearing. I'm not sure if it's a problem from my side or maybe I can do something to activate it. Thanks in advance!

System needs to allow those functions - if XBMC reports that suspend is not supported on your platform you won't be able to use it.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Thanks for your quick reply, my system allows suspend/sleep (in Quartz and all skins) but custom timer option doesn't appear in yours (it does in others though).
(2013-09-21, 20:20)passenger Wrote: Thanks for your quick reply, my system allows suspend/sleep (in Quartz and all skins) but custom timer option doesn't appear in yours (it does in others though).

Sorry, shutdown timer is not supported.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Hi guys. i am using this awesome skin in it's hebrew version (fusion>international>hebrew>thewiz) and was wondering-when clicking the progress bar of videos the video does not move to the point i clicked-Should it be like that?
If yes, please add this basic feature .. except of that this skin is perfect! Wink
Quartz is a great skin - thanks for your work.! I just installed XBMC on my iPad 2 and installed Quartz. Most controls work, but the one menu I can't seem to access is the Sidebar Menu to change the view option. I can bring up the menu if I touch in the middle of the screen but it instantly disappears when I remove my finger. Holding my finger on the screen lets my scroll through the menu items but does not let me change any settings. Any plans to improve support for the iPad?
(2013-09-22, 20:09)tomer1749 Wrote: Hi guys. i am using this awesome skin in it's hebrew version (fusion>international>hebrew>thewiz) and was wondering-when clicking the progress bar of videos the video does not move to the point i clicked-Should it be like that?
If yes, please add this basic feature .. except of that this skin is perfect! Wink

Sorry, Quartz is meant to use with remote control thus, mouse is not supported.

(2013-09-23, 05:09)tpar7322 Wrote: Quartz is a great skin - thanks for your work.! I just installed XBMC on my iPad 2 and installed Quartz. Most controls work, but the one menu I can't seem to access is the Sidebar Menu to change the view option. I can bring up the menu if I touch in the middle of the screen but it instantly disappears when I remove my finger. Holding my finger on the screen lets my scroll through the menu items but does not let me change any settings. Any plans to improve support for the iPad?

Some earlier versions of Quartz had buttons for opening option menus and closing dialogs but that was eventually dropped when touch optimised skins appeared.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Thanks for answering. I found out what I'd done wrong - I hadn't selected the media type as 'video' as it's not intuitive to find that step using the Apple remote. Thanks again.

[quodte='pecinko' pid='1506840' dateline='1379187884']
(2013-09-14, 18:16)gshodg Wrote: Hi, after 6 months not using XBMC I've just installed Frodo 12.2 on ATV2 and am adding content afresh.

Looks like scraper/xbmc issue to me. You can switch to Confluence to double-check.
[/quote]
Main TV: LibreELEC 7.0.1 / Kodi 16.1, with Xonfluence skin on Asus Chromebox (1.4GHz, 4Gb RAM, 64Gb SSD) + DVB-S and DVB-T with TVH.
Plus testing v17 nighlies on Macbook, and using Estuary skin.
Pecinko,

has development of Quartz been canceled? All i see are updates to Amber (XBMC and Plex).
No up-to-date version of Quartz 3 (XBMC); no fixed and up-to-date version of Quartz for PleXBMC; no port of Quartz for Plex at all...

It's a shame this skin gets no attention anymore...
(2013-10-09, 11:51)bigbadrabbit Wrote: Pecinko,

has development of Quartz been canceled? All i see are updates to Amber (XBMC and Plex).
No up-to-date version of Quartz 3 (XBMC); no fixed and up-to-date version of Quartz for PleXBMC; no port of Quartz for Plex at all...

It's a shame this skin gets no attention anymore...

Quartz is finished skin and bug free (AFAIK). Quartz for plexbmc is maintained by Hippojay. Gotham version of Quartz will probably arrive when Gotham is in beta.

I have some new ideas for Quartz but I don't have much time and they may prove too radical for existing users. So no, not dead yet.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Just letting you know that I've managed to add the custom timer option for the shutdown menu (I took out the reboot button since I personally don't need it). Works perfect, so if anyone need this option (and if it's ok with you pecinko) I can send the updated .xml files.
I would like to supply images for the genres. I read that I have to edit .xml. Can you give me a hint what files I have to modify?
  • 139(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
QUARTZ - Gotham12