• 5(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread
(2013-09-29, 19:35)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-09-29, 18:49)m.savazzi Wrote: info and images saved BEFORE movie edit window is shown

Could you explain that a bit closer?
You have to save the files in the temporary folder first, and with the confirmation of the edit-window, the files will be saved locally.

For the Movies V.1.4 is much smarter Smile it does not save any temporary file. I've changed all the processes and structures so that there are no multiple downloads, no temp files, no redoundand (as much as I could) info. Even the NFO is not written till the edit dialog is confirmed. All information are carried in the structures.

The trick is that I use the PosterPath/FanartPath to carry either the file path either the url to download the file from.

So if the first char is a : I know is an URL and the Edit Dialog downloads the Image from the web directly in memory. If the OK button is pressed the image is correctly saved.

If the Path (Poster or Fanart) is instead valid the image is loaded from file as usual Smile

Hoping this helps Smile
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
Tested 2 things and confirm it's working OK now.

Data scrapers is respecting there local setting and the order doesn't matter
Nothing is saved before hitting OK

Noticed a minor thing when the image browser is open
I often double click on an poster to see it in better resolution, and sometimes it doesn't contain the preferd size and throws an error, in the logs there are references to your local installation
Some examples
Code:
2013-09-29 21:43:40.1501;EmberAPI.ErrorLogger.WriteToErrorLog;841;DEBUG;"Fjärrservern returnerade ett fel: (400) Felaktig begäran.    vid System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   vid EmberAPI.HTTP.DownloadImage() i C:\Users\Massimo\Documents\GitHub\Ember-MM-Newscraper\EmberAPI\clsAPIHTTP.vb:rad 365"
2013-09-29 21:51:08.4297;EmberAPI.ErrorLogger.WriteToErrorLog;12;DEBUG;Objektreferensen har inte angetts till en instans av ett objekt.    vid Ember_Media_Manager.dlgImgSelect.PreviewImage() i C:\Users\Massimo\Documents\GitHub\Ember-MM-Newscraper\EmberMediaManager\dlgImgSelect.vb:rad 171
(2013-09-29, 22:19)T-bird_se Wrote: Tested 2 things and confirm it's working OK now.

Data scrapers is respecting there local setting and the order doesn't matter
Nothing is saved before hitting OK

Noticed a minor thing when the image browser is open
I often double click on an poster to see it in better resolution, and sometimes it doesn't contain the preferd size and throws an error, in the logs there are references to your local installation
Some examples
Code:
2013-09-29 21:43:40.1501;EmberAPI.ErrorLogger.WriteToErrorLog;841;DEBUG;"Fjärrservern returnerade ett fel: (400) Felaktig begäran.    vid System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   vid EmberAPI.HTTP.DownloadImage() i C:\Users\Massimo\Documents\GitHub\Ember-MM-Newscraper\EmberAPI\clsAPIHTTP.vb:rad 365"
2013-09-29 21:51:08.4297;EmberAPI.ErrorLogger.WriteToErrorLog;12;DEBUG;Objektreferensen har inte angetts till en instans av ett objekt.    vid Ember_Media_Manager.dlgImgSelect.PreviewImage() i C:\Users\Massimo\Documents\GitHub\Ember-MM-Newscraper\EmberMediaManager\dlgImgSelect.vb:rad 171

Will check. Please open a bug on the tracker
Smile
(2013-09-30, 10:09)m.savazzi Wrote: Will check. Please open a bug on the tracker
Smile

Done
And some new ones
I checked and I didn't see this mentionned earlier, but is the trailer functionality working? I download trailers myself and add them to each movie manually through Ember when the movie finished scraping (without trailer). When I click on the "+" image next to trailers on the movie info window of a movie, nothing happens.
(2013-10-03, 09:44)Orbi Wrote: I checked and I didn't see this mentionned earlier, but is the trailer functionality working? I download trailers myself and add them to each movie manually through Ember when the movie finished scraping (without trailer). When I click on the "+" image next to trailers on the movie info window of a movie, nothing happens.

Bug
Does fanart scraping work properly for you? For me, it only works on single-scrape, but not when scraping multiple movies at a time.

With this 1.4.0 version, there appears to be a huge bug. When opening an editing an individual movie, it deletes the movie poster right away...
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
(2013-10-04, 09:05)steve1977 Wrote: Does fanart scraping work properly for you? For me, it only works on single-scrape, but not when scraping multiple movies at a time.

With this 1.4.0 version, there appears to be a huge bug. When opening an editing an individual movie, it deletes the movie poster right away...

Yes, i have fix that fanart bug.
Both fanart scraping and deleting posters upon editing an individual movie?

If so, is there an updated download link?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
(2013-10-04, 14:11)steve1977 Wrote: Both fanart scraping and deleting posters upon editing an individual movie?

If so, is there an updated download link?

No, only the "no scraping fanart while autoscraping" bug.
I can't reproduce the "poster delete" bug.

There is no download. We are working very strongly to Ember. It changes a little every day.
Thanks. Any download with the fanart bug fixed for version 1.3? The poster-delete does not happen on 1.3, but only at 1.4.

I am back to version 1.3, but still too many error messages popping up to run properly. Below the most common and frequently repeating one:

===========================================================================================
Title: Error
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
StackTrace: at EmberScraperModule.Trailers.GetTMDBTrailer()
at EmberScraperModule.Trailers.GetTrailers(String ImdbID, String TmdbID, Boolean BreakAfterFound)
at EmberScraperModule.Trailers.DownloadSingleTrailer(String sPath, String ImdbID, String TmdbID, Boolean isSingle, String currNfoTrailer)
Date/Time: 10/4/2013 10:29:33 PM
===========================================================================================
Small bug: can't move scrapers up in the priority list, but can move them down.
Big bug: Series location solely allows selecting a folder in 'My Documents'. Workaround is just selecting a random folder, and then using Edit Source, which allows selecting any folder.

Otherwise I'm wondering whether it is intentional for this new version to drop any support for TMDB without using an API? I do not feel like providing all my personal data (yeah, I could lie about that, but that's not the point), so have been happy to use tmbd_olympia in 1.3 up till recently. Might this have anything to do with the fact that scraping movies no longer works for me in 1.3?
We have new API keys for all scrapers, but isn't coded atm. Sorry, Ember 1.4 is still under heavy construction. This release is only to helping find bugs.
Yeah, of course, I wasn't implicating anything else. But good to know! I was just surprised the XML scraper was gone. But as I said, it seems to have stopped working some month ago in 1.3 anyway. If I click 'scrape movie' (in 1.3.0.15) nothing happens. Now using the IMDB scraper in 1.3 - works flawlessly. If this is because something is broken at tmdb (it hasn't been working for a few weeks now, tried again this evening), you might want to consider releasing a 1.3.0.16 to remove the XML scraper, I guess.
(2013-10-04, 20:52)Buggle Wrote: Otherwise I'm wondering whether it is intentional for this new version to drop any support for TMDB without using an API? I do not feel like providing all my personal data (yeah, I could lie about that, but that's not the point), so have been happy to use tmbd_olympia in 1.3 up till recently. Might this have anything to do with the fact that scraping movies no longer works for me in 1.3?

Do not understand this... can you explain better?

M

found a bug on language settings on tvdb... looking to fix it
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.x BETA - Discussion Thread8