• 51(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2013-10-10, 17:58)scilz Wrote: i used a link i got from xbmc log after i played ustvnow channels it works but only for a few hrs then the tokens change (i think) and it no longer works even trying to add them to favs works only for a few hrs or a day at most if i try to play them the next day it never works.

Hope u r wrong... I'll check it out, may have wasted my time adding this feature! Thanks for the heads up...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
ya ustvnow,filmon,notfilmon and a couple others always give me this problem they work great then a few hrs later they dont lol hope you can figure it out tho would be awsome.
wow i just did a fresh install of xbmc and ptvl actualy asked me if i wanted to install veetle,1cha, ect that is epic bro.
I have to delay autotune update, my development pc is acting up...
Booo.....We want AutoTune :-P
Only kidding, loving this plugin so far, looking forward to anything we get, whenever we get it. Cheers for the hard work!
Not sure if this is taboo, but can a Navi-x playlist be imported? I am thoroughly enjoying this awesome plugin.
(2013-10-12, 00:56)creche Wrote: Not sure if this is taboo, but can a Navi-x playlist be imported? I am thoroughly enjoying this awesome plugin.

I'm not familiar with it's playlists... But I do know this plugin is not to be discussed here. U can pm me
Thanks for your continuing work on this. I hope the youtube playlist limit is fixed and maybe ability to switch from newest uploaded videos play first to oldest uploaded videos play first (perhaps a setting in the plugin). The former is more important in my mind than the latter as I can just build my own channels through playlist editing.
(2013-10-13, 02:48)DLWhittet Wrote: Thanks for your continuing work on this. I hope the youtube playlist limit is fixed and maybe ability to switch from newest uploaded videos play first to oldest uploaded videos play first (perhaps a setting in the plugin). The former is more important in my mind than the latter as I can just build my own channels through playlist editing.

As for the youtube playlist limit... I need you to send me your playlist link... Because I checked the code and it looks fine, I need to check if youtube limits playlist media.

For ordering the data...newest should always be on top!
(2013-10-13, 03:01)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-10-13, 02:48)DLWhittet Wrote: Thanks for your continuing work on this. I hope the youtube playlist limit is fixed and maybe ability to switch from newest uploaded videos play first to oldest uploaded videos play first (perhaps a setting in the plugin). The former is more important in my mind than the latter as I can just build my own channels through playlist editing.

As for the youtube playlist limit... I need you to send me your playlist link... Because I checked the code and it looks fine, I need to check if youtube limits playlist media.

PLjtKOG4KqaHsenqiwSKmzk-FM9q1WR2bh is the youtube playlist link. Full link is http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj...re=mh_lolz

With ordering the data, newest shouldn't always be on top as the fact a lot of my media is episodic and that means I play the newest first and then it goes to the next oldest (second newest, one uploaded on a previous date), so everything is backwards. The newest first is great if items aren't episodic so I agree on that as the previous doesn't tie into the next. That's why I felt it being an option on a per channel basis so that you can have a choice.

The list stops at 100 episodes because I picked that as a place to stop. It always ends on the 50th episode though.
(2013-10-13, 03:06)DLWhittet Wrote:
(2013-10-13, 03:01)Lunatixz Wrote:

PLjtKOG4KqaHsenqiwSKmzk-FM9q1WR2bh is the youtube playlist link. Full link is http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj...re=mh_lolz

With ordering the data, newest shouldn't always be on top as the fact a lot of my media is episodic and that means I play the newest first and then it goes to the next oldest, so everything is backwards. The newest first is great if items aren't episodic so I agree on that as the previous doesn't tie into the next. That's why I felt it being an option on a per channel basis so that you can have a choice.

The list stops at 100 episodes because I picked that as a place to stop. It always ends on the 50th episode though.

Now that I have your playlists I'll look into it
(2013-10-13, 04:24)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-10-13, 03:06)DLWhittet Wrote:
(2013-10-13, 03:01)Lunatixz Wrote: As for the youtube playlist limit... I need you to send me your playlist link... Because I checked the code and it looks fine, I need to check if youtube limits playlist media.

With ordering the data, newest shouldn't always be on top as the fact a lot of my media is episodic and that means I play the newest first and then it goes to the next oldest, so everything is backwards. The newest first is great if items aren't episodic so I agree on that as the previous doesn't tie into the next. That's why I felt it being an option on a per channel basis so that you can have a choice.

Now that I have your playlists I'll look into it

Can you send me PTVL's m3u for this channel? found in userdata/addon_data/script.pseudotv.live/cache. (need whole file as a link to dl).
Also settings2.xml for that channel (doesn't have to be whole file, just a copy and paste of your setup).
http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...6374627785 -m3u File for channel two

Code:
<settings>
    <setting id="Channel_1_type" value="10" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_1" value="UC3LqW4ijMoENQ2Wv17ZrFJA" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_2" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_2_type" value="10" />
    <setting id="Channel_2_1" value="PLjtKOG4KqaHsenqiwSKmzk-FM9q1WR2bh" />
    <setting id="Channel_2_2" value="2" />
    <setting id="LastResetTime" value="1381449101" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_3" value="" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_4" value="" />
    <setting id="Channel_4_type" value="10" />
    <setting id="Channel_4_1" value="PLjtKOG4KqaHvLHVxuO5EywsehtLu5FfGM" />
    <setting id="Channel_4_2" value="2" />
    <setting id="Channel_4_3" value="" />
    <setting id="Channel_4_4" value="" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_time" value="251819" />
    <setting id="Channel_2_time" value="251819" />
    <setting id="LastExitTime" value="1381695654" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_changed" value="False" />
    <setting id="Channel_2_changed" value="False" />
    <setting id="Channel_4_changed" value="False" />
    <setting id="Channel_4_time" value="251819" />
    <setting id="Channel_3_type" value="7" />
    <setting id="Channel_3_1" value="C:\Users\XBMC\Videos\TV Shows\Adult Swim\" />
    <setting id="Channel_3_changed" value="False" />
    <setting id="Channel_3_time" value="251819" />
    <setting id="Channel_13_type" value="9999" />
    <setting id="Channel_13_1" value="" />
    <setting id="Channel_13_2" value="" />
    <setting id="Channel_13_3" value="" />
    <setting id="Channel_13_4" value="" />
    <setting id="Channel_5_type" value="7" />
    <setting id="Channel_5_1" value="C:\Users\XBMC\Videos\TV\" />
    <setting id="Channel_5_changed" value="False" />
    <setting id="Channel_5_time" value="251819" />
</settings>

I don't have much on my settings2 file but the channel is channel 2. I decided just to post the whole thing.

And I'm guessing its working fine on your end so let's see where I messed it up, lol.
(2013-10-13, 22:33)DLWhittet Wrote: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...6374627785 -m3u File for channel two

Code:
<settings>
    <setting id="Channel_1_type" value="10" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_1" value="UC3LqW4ijMoENQ2Wv17ZrFJA" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_2" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_2_type" value="10" />
    <setting id="Channel_2_1" value="PLjtKOG4KqaHsenqiwSKmzk-FM9q1WR2bh" />
    <setting id="Channel_2_2" value="2" />
    <setting id="LastResetTime" value="1381449101" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_3" value="" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_4" value="" />
    <setting id="Channel_4_type" value="10" />
    <setting id="Channel_4_1" value="PLjtKOG4KqaHvLHVxuO5EywsehtLu5FfGM" />
    <setting id="Channel_4_2" value="2" />
    <setting id="Channel_4_3" value="" />
    <setting id="Channel_4_4" value="" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_time" value="251819" />
    <setting id="Channel_2_time" value="251819" />
    <setting id="LastExitTime" value="1381695654" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_changed" value="False" />
    <setting id="Channel_2_changed" value="False" />
    <setting id="Channel_4_changed" value="False" />
    <setting id="Channel_4_time" value="251819" />
    <setting id="Channel_3_type" value="7" />
    <setting id="Channel_3_1" value="C:\Users\XBMC\Videos\TV Shows\Adult Swim\" />
    <setting id="Channel_3_changed" value="False" />
    <setting id="Channel_3_time" value="251819" />
    <setting id="Channel_13_type" value="9999" />
    <setting id="Channel_13_1" value="" />
    <setting id="Channel_13_2" value="" />
    <setting id="Channel_13_3" value="" />
    <setting id="Channel_13_4" value="" />
    <setting id="Channel_5_type" value="7" />
    <setting id="Channel_5_1" value="C:\Users\XBMC\Videos\TV\" />
    <setting id="Channel_5_changed" value="False" />
    <setting id="Channel_5_time" value="251819" />
</settings>

I don't have much on my settings2 file but the channel is channel 2. I decided just to post the whole thing.

And I'm guessing its working fine on your end so let's see where I messed it up, lol.

Found the problem for playlist limit... I think youtube changed there api around can't query more then 50 videos on playlist
Looking into ordering now...
(2013-10-13, 23:14)Lunatixz Wrote: Found the problem for playlist limit... I think youtube changed there api around can't query more then 50 videos on playlist
Looking into ordering now...

That sucks. I guess we won't have more than 50 per channel. I'll have to change my playlists.

Thanks for your help.

::EDIT:: Looks like it's per query so you can do batch queries. I could be wrong though
https://developers.google.com/youtube/2....processing

Someone else with the problem was given the answer of paginating the results (disregard the title of the post, I think he meant too low) - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17214...outube-api
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45