• 52(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2013-10-14, 07:38)DLWhittet Wrote:
(2013-10-13, 23:14)Lunatixz Wrote: Found the problem for playlist limit... I think youtube changed there api around can't query more then 50 videos on playlist
Looking into ordering now...

That sucks. I guess we won't have more than 50 per channel. I'll have to change my playlists.

Thanks for your help.

::EDIT:: Looks like it's per query so you can do batch queries. I could be wrong though
https://developers.google.com/youtube/2....processing

Someone else with the problem was given the answer of paginating the results (disregard the title of the post, I think he meant too low) - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17214...outube-api

I could add this easily, thanks for the info... I don't want to hammer the api and get users banned... So if I do add this, I will reduce the limits to 50|100|250
Right now i'm trying to finalize autotune.... then I will fix youtube Smile
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2013-10-14, 08:29)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-10-14, 07:38)DLWhittet Wrote: That sucks. I guess we won't have more than 50 per channel. I'll have to change my playlists.

Thanks for your help.

::EDIT:: Looks like it's per query so you can do batch queries. I could be wrong though

Someone else with the problem was given the answer of paginating the results (disregard the title of the post, I think he meant too low) - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17214...outube-api

I could add this easily, thanks for the info... I don't want to hammer the api and get users banned... So if I do add this, I will reduce the limits to 50|100|250

Could you try to do it up to the limit of 1000? After 1001 it stops working they say. You could put a warning about the higher limits to cover your butt if someone does it and gets banned. From the API page -

Quote:For any given query, you will not be able to retrieve more than 1,000 results even if there are more than that. The API will return an error if you try to retrieve greater than 1,000 results. Thus, the API will return an error if you set the start-index query parameter to a value of 1001 or greater. It will also return an error if the sum of the start-index and max-results parameters is greater than 1,001.

I don't think I could ever go over 1000 items per channel but I could see myself getting to 250 easily.
(2013-10-14, 08:41)DLWhittet Wrote:
(2013-10-14, 08:29)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-10-14, 07:38)DLWhittet Wrote: That sucks. I guess we won't have more than 50 per channel. I'll have to change my playlists.

Thanks for your help.

Could you try to do it up to the limit of 1000? After 1001 it stops working they say. You could put a warning about the higher limits to cover your butt if someone does it and gets banned. From the API page -

Quote:For any given query, you will not be able to retrieve more than 1,000 results even if there are more than that. The API will return an error if you try to retrieve greater than 1,000 results. Thus, the API will return an error if you set the start-index query parameter to a value of 1001 or greater. It will also return an error if the sum of the start-index and max-results parameters is greater than 1,001.

I don't think I could ever go over 1000 items per channel but I could see myself getting to 250 easily.

No, going to limit to 250 at the most for playlists, if you want more split the playlists up & interleave channels...
Hey Luna. Just wondering, you mentioned at some stage that you're hoping to add the ability to pick things from our favorites to become channels right? (I hope I didn't dream that) - I was wondering if this was still a goal, I would love to add streams from Irish TV video add-on and FilmOn video add-on. Is that still in the pipeline?
does PTV live work with gotham? I know the first post says no but i mean unofficially does it work?
i dont thinkit works with gotham but i have not tried
Bare in mind though, if you get it to somewhat work in Gotham and experience issues, they won't be supported.
I noticed a little problem... The tv schedule shows the length of tv shows but as they are when they are aired with commercials... And all my content is without commercials.
How can I fix this problem? It's really annoying that I open channel 7 for example when supernatural is aired but the episode has already ended after 40 minutes.. (Pseudotv thinks that it's length is 60 minutes..)
i have never had this problem and i have been using ptv/ptvl for like 3 years.
(2013-10-15, 16:56)scilz Wrote: i have never had this problem and i have been using ptv/ptvl for like 3 years.

Wait a minute, you want to tell me that if you open the TV schedule in ptv/l it shows the length of TV Shows without commercials? I mean instead of showing a 30 minutes for an episode of The simpsons for example, it shows the real length? (21 minutes+-)?
(2013-10-15, 17:54)right21 Wrote:
(2013-10-15, 16:56)scilz Wrote: i have never had this problem and i have been using ptv/ptvl for like 3 years.

Wait a minute, you want to tell me that if you open the TV schedule in ptv/l it shows the length of TV Shows without commercials? I mean instead of showing a 30 minutes for an episode of The simpsons for example, it shows the real length? (21 minutes+-)?

If your media is encoding/scraped properly in XBMC, PTV/PTVL will use that data... So if you have a 21 minute episode, it will fill a 21 minute time slot.

The EPG runs in 30/180 minute increments... so since 21 - 30 = -9 the EPG will not show a major difference between a show running at 30mins and a show running 21mins but there is a rendered difference...

If you don't see a difference then your media is not properly encoded/scraped since how would PTV know your show with commercials runs 30mins? yet you have a file with a runtime of 21min? it needs to read that data from somewhere, right!! either from the files encoded data or xbmc's scraped database or nfo file...

BTW don't spam the forum. Either ask here or the other thread... Multiple post from now on will be ignored!
Anyone using futubox?
(2013-10-15, 18:13)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-10-15, 17:54)right21 Wrote:

If your media is encoding/scraped properly in XBMC, PTV/PTVL will use that data... So if you have a 21 minute episode, it will fill a 21 minute time slot.

The EPG runs in 30/180 minute increments... so since 21 - 30 = -9 the EPG will not show a major difference between a show running at 30mins and a show running 21mins but there is a rendered difference...

If you don't see a difference then your media is not properly encoded/scraped since how would PTV know your show with commercials runs 30mins? yet you have a file with a runtime of 21min? it needs to read that data from somewhere, right!! either from the files encoded data or xbmc's scraped database or nfo file...

I'm sorry that I spammed, i thoght that mabye that might be a slight difference between PTV and PTVL.
And yeah the thing is that PTV reads the data from the xbmc's scarped database, which means that every show is calculated with its commercials (supernatural = 60m, the simpsons = 30). My media is scrapped with the the TVDB.com, so I can I solve it? (I looked for other tv shows scrapers and found none that work... if there was an imdb scraper my problem would be solved because there all the shows length data is without commercials Sad...)

- what is futubox?
nah for 10 bucks a month usenet would be better
i was going to try futubox last night but realised i get almost all those channels already.
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45