• 128(current)
Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup
(2013-10-26, 13:28)Lupin 3rd Wrote: Hi Guys,
some one here tested this script with new PowerDVD13?
I do and do not work.

any idea?

I'm using powerdvd13 to play blu-ray discs and it works fine. But it may not work for playing blu-ray folder as they have removed the support of taking index.bdmv as a parameter as I understand.

here is what i have in my playdisc.bat.

Code:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD13\PDVDLP.exe" %1 /LaunchProgram PowerDVDCinema

I launch it in cinema mode so that it is more remote friendly. You can skip launchprogram parameter if you prefer classic mode. You would have to disable all GUI sounds in XBMC otherwise it does not release audio for powerdvd to use.
Hi guys,
i am relatively new to XBMC (trying to move away from Windows Media Center), but i am not there yet. I am trying to get TMT6 to play my blu-ray iso's which sit on a Windows Home Server. The problem is that when i click on movie which is a blu-ray iso the screen just flicks, but nothing happens. However, it plays dvd-rips. System is windows 8.1. Following the thread here, i have my playercorefactory.xml like this:

Code:
<playercorefactory>
    <players>
        <player name="ISO_BDMV_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
            <filename>%appdata%\XBMC\userdata\PlayISO.bat</filename>
            <args>"{1}"</args>
            <hidexbmc>True</hidexbmc>
                        <hideconsole>true</hideconsole>
                        <forceontop>false</forceontop>

</player>
        <player name="Disc_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
            <filename>%appdata%\XBMC\userdata\PlayDisc.bat</filename>
            <args>"{1}"</args>

</player>
        <player name="Universal_Player" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
            <filename>C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 6\uMCEPlayer6.exe</filename>
            <args>"{1}"</args>

</player>
        </players>
        <rules action="prepend">
        <!-- Bluray ISO/BDMV -->
        <rule filetypes="iso|bdmv|mpls" player="ISO_BDMV_Player"/>
        <!-- Multiple files -->
        <rule filetypes="m2ts|mkv|avi|ts" player="Universal_Player"/>    

<!-- Bluray Disc -->
        <rule filetypes="bd|ifo" player="Disc_Player"/>

</rules>
</playercorefactory>

my playiso.bat

Code:
Set file=%1
Set dummy=%file:iso=%
IF NOT %dummy% == %file% (GOTO playiso) ELSE (goto next)

:next
Set file=%1
Set dummy=%file:mpls=%
IF NOT %dummy% == %file% (GOTO plaympls) ELSE (goto playbdmv)

:playiso
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /l=E /d=0 %1
"C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 6\uMCEPlayer6.exe" E:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 /u
GOTO end

:plaympls
set pth=%1
set pth=%pth:~1,-25%

"C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 6\uMCEPlayer6.exe" "%pth%" exit
GOTO end

:playbdmv
set pth=%1
set pth=%pth:BDMV\MovieObject.bdmv=%
set pth=%pth:BDMV\index.bdmv=%

"C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 6\uMCEPlayer6.exe" %pth% exit
GOTO end

:end
exit

and lastly, my playdisc.bat

Code:
@echo off
rem you can place your PlayDisc file in \Roaming\XBMC\userdata\

"C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 6\uMCEPlayer6.exe" E:

can anyone help? thanks
Check the video setting 'Use a full screen window rather than a true full screen' and enable it.
(2013-10-28, 14:46)baijuxavior Wrote: Check the video setting 'Use a full screen window rather than a true full screen' and enable it.

Thanks for this. It is enabled, so this isnt the problem. As mentioned above, other formats play fine (xvid for example). Its the blu-rays that dont and i suspect its the mounting of the ISO that is somehow to blame. All ok with the playiso.bat?
Can you do something with this post? http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1476047
Kodi 19.1 Android/Google(TV) [ Shield TV Pro [64b] / Mi Box S [32b] / Mi Projector / Fire 4k TV stick / CC with Google TV ]
Kodi 19 [3D MVC build] Shuttle DH270 [Kaby Lake i3-7300/HD630 graphics - W10-1903]
(2013-10-28, 18:35)p750mmx Wrote: Can you do something with this post? http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1476047
Brilliant! That solved it. Thanks! Smile
Hi guys,
Do some one have some error when you stop Tmt6?
I've no problem to execute tmt6 as external player... But if I stop it I automatically turn back to Xbmc osd But a small window appear.
This Window tells me that an error accours in the closing procedure of arcsoft software...

Have some one ever experienced it?
Some fix?
Since yesterday I m in for a new external player challenge. Was hoping you guys can help me out on it.

Let my tell you what I want in the first place. I want to use MPC-BE as external player for my 2D movie content (.m2ts, .mkv, .mov and Blu-ray structure folder (BDMV/CERTIFICATE). But besides this I want to use TMT6 as external player for my 3D .iso Blu-Ray's.

So I first made a playercorefactory.xml to see if I could get the first part working (use MPC-BE for .m2ts, .mkv, .mov and Blu-ray structure folder (BDMV/CERTIFICATE) playback). I got this working with the following playercorefactory.xml:

Code:
<playercorefactory>
<players>
   <player name="mpc-be" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
     <filename>C:\Program Files (x86)\MPC-BE\mpc-be.exe</filename>
     <args>"{1}" /fullscreen /close</args>
     <hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>
     <hideconsole>false</hideconsole>
     <warpcursor>none</warpcursor>
   </player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
   <rule filetypes="mkv|m2ts|mov|bdmv|mpls" player="mpc-be"/>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>

What I did next was trying to make a playercorefactory.xml for my final goal (2 different external players). I made it look like this:

Code:
<playercorefactory>
<players>
   <player name="mpc-be" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
     <filename>C:\Program Files (x86)\MPC-BE\mpc-be.exe</filename>
   </player>
   <player name="uLaunchTMT6" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
     <filename>C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\TotalMedia Theatre 6.exe</filename>
   </player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
   <rule filetypes="iso" player="uLaunchTMT6"/>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>

There s something I must be doing wrong because TMT6 is not starting as external player when selecting a .iso movie.
What I also don t understand is IF I can make this work in the first place because I always have to manually mount the 3D .iso movies before I am able to play the specific movie I mounted. (I mount my .iso 3D movies with Slysoft Clonedrive).
Don't dream your life, live your dream
Seems like a whole lot of questions in here but not many answers. Does anyone have working scripts for the new players??
Go to Item one of this thread ?

Do you not need the PlayIso and the Playdisc,bat files as in the above thread ?
(2013-10-29, 20:35)THX-UltraII Wrote: There s something I must be doing wrong because TMT6 is not starting as external player when selecting a .iso movie.
What I also don t understand is IF I can make this work in the first place because I always have to manually mount the 3D .iso movies before I am able to play the specific movie I mounted. (I mount my .iso 3D movies with Slysoft Clonedrive).

You will need to use a batch file for most external players to play ISO files (The batch file will mount the ISO with VCD before sending to the player)
The batch files in the first post should work.
Also you will need to rename your 3D ISO files, so XBMC can distinguish them from the 2D ISO's - Example - Avatar.3D.iso

You can then use a filename rule to allow only 3D ISO files to be played by TMT6. The rules would look like this -

<rule filetypes="bdmv|mpls|iso" filename=".*3D.*" player="uLaunchTMT6"/>
Using Gotham 13 Alpha 9.
I select an .iso in XBMC and PowerDVD 13 Ultra starts but Virtual CloneDrive 5.4.7.0 did not auto mount the .iso.
PlayDisc.bat has the path set to PDVD and the drive letter matching VCD. (Is this .bat needed and the code for it if no dedicated player is used?)
PlayISO.bat has the paths edited to PDVD and the drive letter matching VCD.
playercorefactory.xml has the "DELL" edited to my user name and path to PDVD edited.
I assume VCD does NOT have to be manually mounted and should auto mount the .iso selected in XBMC?
Manually mounting the .iso, everything works perfect including .iso 3D.
Perhaps this just isn't compatible with Gotham? Thank you for any help you might offer me.

Here is the player rules code fwiw:

</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<!-- Bluray ISO/BDMV -->
<!-- Multiple files -->
<rule filetypes="m2ts" player="Universal_Player"/>

<!-- Bluray Disc -->
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2013-11-07, 03:11)brazen1 Wrote: Using Gotham 13 Alpha 9.
I select an .iso in XBMC and PowerDVD 13 Ultra starts but Virtual CloneDrive 5.4.7.0 did not auto mount the .iso.
PlayDisc.bat has the path set to PDVD and the drive letter matching VCD. (Is this .bat needed and the code for it if no dedicated player is used?)
playercorefactory.xml has the "DELL" edited to my user name and path to PDVD edited.
I assume VCD does NOT have to be manually mounted and should auto mount the .iso selected in XBMC?
Perhaps this just isn't compatible with Gotham? Thank you for any help you might offer me.
[…]

Have you checked this solution?
Btw, does PDVD13 offers MCE remote friendly app like TMT6?
(2013-11-07, 03:11)brazen1 Wrote: Using Gotham 13 Alpha 9.

Here is the player rules code fwiw:

</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<!-- Bluray ISO/BDMV -->
<!-- Multiple files -->
<rule filetypes="m2ts" player="Universal_Player"/>

<!-- Bluray Disc -->

I use Gotham and it works just fine with Powerdvd13

Here is my listings.

Play ISO.bat

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 %1
"C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD13\Movie\PowerDVD Cinema\PowerDVDCinema13.exe" J:

Just make sure the above listings are the same in all 3 files if applicable, and it will work.
Great community here. Thank you both for the quick replies.
When I select properties on the PDVD desktop link left by installation the target points to "C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD13\PDVDLP.exe" and that is what I entered for the edits in the 3 files. Turns out that was the problem even though the program runs using PDVDLP.exe path. The correct path is as suggested:

C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD13\Movie\PowerDVD Cinema\PowerDVDCinema13.exe

I can't tell you how many hours..... well, days I struggled to find this simple mistake! I still have some minor issues to iron out and if I need some help I will seek it here.

Stiwi: In frustration searching google I came across your link and already tried it since some client computers will be accessing NFS via hanewin using W7 x64 as a server with this new 3D MFC .ISO method I'm trying here. It was a no go. I'm anxious to see if my wireless network will stream large .iso's as well as it does large .mkv's. I think because again the path to PDVD is incorrect. I also think the values I entered in this part of the code are incorrect:

<setting name="PathSubstitutions" serializeAs="String">
<value>nfs://192.168.1.3/mnt/user|//SERVER</value>

I will mess with it some more and if I get stuck I'll ask. I'm also going to try TMT to see if it irons out some of the other minor issues I'm having with PDVD or not.
Thanks again for the help guys. I would have never figured this out without you.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
  • 128(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup13