• 26(current)
Amber for Frodo - Support thread
I just upgraded to 1.2.0.......everything looks fantastic....everything runs fantastic.

I would like it though if it were a little easier to tell when there were updates. In other forums the original post gets updated with the latest git/download ect. It would just be a lot easier for me that way.

Thanks for all of your hard work no matter what!!
(2013-11-21, 13:27)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-11-20, 21:15)nubjub Wrote: But I can't figure out where you're rendering the background for say MyVideoNav.xml, do you think you could give me a hint?

Just put a code from Home.xml into MyVideoNav.xml

Figured it out, if you do it in MyVideoNav.xml you put it over the transparent background behind the text. I've got it in the Fanart_Art includes and it's perfect.

Seriously, miles better than any other skin for xbmc, and I've tried them all. Fantastic!
(2013-11-21, 16:37)DBMandrake Wrote: Should it be aligned with the bottom edge of the frame or should it be centred as below on 1.0.9 with the Arial font ?

OK, I'll switch it to Arial font then.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Nevermind
Hey, Pecinko. I just noticed the fix for the labels in Icon view in Music. Much better! That was the one issue that bugged me and you fixed it! Thanks!

Also, while I'm posting, I have a few requests. Feel free to ignore them! Smile

Any possibility of adding an option to prevent the vertical home menu from scrolling up and down? Because I only keep five entries there, I think a fixed menu would look a bit nicer.

Any chance you could add Party Mode to the Music submenu on the home screen?

Also, I miss Quartz's big thumbnails on the home shelf! Any chance we could get an option to show bigger thumbnails on the home shelf? Of course, this would also mean less thumbnails displayed at once, but I'd still prefer it.

Thanks again for the awesome skin, Pecinko! None of the others come close!
I absolutely love the Amber skin - thanks for the hard work that has gone into it!

I would like to put forward two requests for future development consideration:

1/ Have a context menu from the shelves on the front page of the skin
2/ An option to be able to swap Recently Added and On Deck shelves around (so On Deck is on top)

Thanks heaps
can you add subtitles support for the new gotham alpha?
Bug: when using delay for shell widget I can't press up to browse.

Features request: some kind of quiosque mode, view with logo and/or cleart and use of videoextras addon

Thank you
I just got the 1.2.5 update, no change log though.

What has changed?
(2013-11-24, 21:40)Scott00007 Wrote: I just got the 1.2.5 update, no change log though.

What has changed?

Gotham compatibility changes only.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Has Settings disappeared from the home screen menu in v1.2.5?
(Raspbmc)

Thanks for excellent skin.
So we're now on 1.5 official Gotham release?

Any chance of have a nicer '..' image....please see link:

Nicer back "..' pretty please?
(2013-11-24, 21:49)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-11-24, 21:40)Scott00007 Wrote: I just got the 1.2.5 update, no change log though.

What has changed?

I noticed that you removed the "Browse Files" from the left side pop out menu while in Movies or TV. I use that for misc videos...
(2013-11-24, 22:54)Gadg17 Wrote: Has Settings disappeared from the home screen menu in v1.2.5?
(Raspbmc)

Thanks for excellent skin.

Well, seems like you put them in shutdown menu, right?

(2013-11-24, 22:58)smacrae Wrote: So we're now on 1.5 official Gotham release?

Any chance of have a nicer '..' image....please see link:

Nicer back "..' pretty please?

Yup. 1.5 is Gotham.

Go to setting and disable that ugly parent folders .. thingy Smile

(2013-11-24, 23:04)thewarm Wrote:
(2013-11-24, 21:49)pecinko Wrote:

What has changed?

I noticed that you removed the "Browse Files" from the left side pop out menu while in Movies or TV. I use that for misc videos...

You can make an main menu entry for that, right? That way you don't need to open up Movie librarymin order to browse misc videos? Don't remmember if we have files button in submenus?

(2013-11-21, 16:37)DBMandrake Wrote:
(2013-11-21, 14:14)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-11-21, 13:58)DBMandrake Wrote: Thanks, that would be fantastic! Smile

It is on Git. ver 1.2.0 (bumped to avoid confusion)

Would be nice I you could test. I use default font and testing fonts in different dialogs is very tedious, especially if you don't use them.
Hi, I'd be glad to test it.

I've had a quick look at it and noticed that SourceSansPro font is smaller than Arial was in most of the menus, (like the settings menu) however larger on the home screen and not formatted very well:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7826...0-home.png

Should it be aligned with the bottom edge of the frame or should it be centred as below on 1.0.9 with the Arial font ?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7826...9-home.png

Arial no caps should be OK now?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Great, disabling parent folder...thanks...I feel silly....

What's this no Arial caps etc....everything is in capitals for me..?
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Frodo - Support thread10