Req Christmas theme??
What is the path for the skin folder? I see a skin.confluence folder but not one for aeon nox. also, is it in the XBMC program folder or the folder under App Data?
Thanks
Assuming you mean in Windows:

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
(2012-11-07, 00:54)MassIV Wrote: !Note, i added a date period for when it is visible in line 4 of the include, change the date as you like.
Code:
System.Date(x,y)

How would i write that if wanted it to be active for Nov 30 - Dec 30 every year?
Click the pastebin link in that post and you'll see the code with example date range filled in. Just change the range as desired.
Look here beautifull Christmas theme for use with skin Aeon MQ 5

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1546130
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2013-11-11, 00:06)TeflonDog Wrote: How would i write that if wanted it to be active for Nov 30 - Dec 30 every year?

Line 6 would look like this:
Code:
<visible>System.Date(11-30,12-30)</visible><!---(start date, end date, in MM-DD format)--->
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
(2013-11-03, 01:03)MassIV Wrote: Assuming you mean in Windows:

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons

ya, i meant windows. my bad - i know many/most people use a linux os for xbmc. Undecided
hmm... and now i see aeon.nox in there. Tongue

cheers

(2013-11-11, 01:10)MassIV Wrote:
(2013-11-11, 00:06)TeflonDog Wrote: How would i write that if wanted it to be active for Nov 30 - Dec 30 every year?

Line 6 would look like this:
Code:
<visible>System.Date(11-30,12-30)</visible><!---(start date, end date, in MM-DD format)--->

thanks!
Just got it "installed". Up and running on the first try! (uncommon for me. heh)
Awesome! thanks.
I'm so glad I found this thread. I'm taking my laptop with XBMC and a hard drive of Christmas movies and stuff to Florida when visit my mom next month. I wanted something Christmas-y but I use Xperience 1080 and I couldn't think of anything but custom icons. (I'm not giving up that home screen for anything, not even Christmas.) Now I have snow! Understated but still very festive, exactly what I needed.

Little things like this just make my day. Thanks MassIV!! And yes, it is hypnotizing! Smile
Jarvis + Mediaportal, Phenomenal skin
Snow... in Florida? Smile
(2013-11-14, 19:06)artrafael Wrote: Snow... in Florida? Smile

LOL. We're originally from Maryland / Pennsylvania. To me, snow = Christmas. Smile Also, her roommate is from New England. Maybe it will make them thankful for their mild weather. As it is, she calls me and complains when the temps drop below 60. Big Grin
Jarvis + Mediaportal, Phenomenal skin
(2012-11-06, 00:15)MassIV Wrote: Here i made you a snow machine Smile

Save this image to your skin's media folder, and call it snow.png
http://ww2.valdosta.edu/~cmmorrison/snowflakewww.png

Put these group controls as the last controls in home.xml. So just before </controls> (not </control>).
http://pastebin.com/u4jDa9jv (updated)
Or make it an include if you want.

Takes 1 or 2 minutes before they are totally random.

Hope you don't mind - I've just pinched your Snow Machine for CCM - t's awesome!!
Noli illegitimi carborundum

(2013-11-25, 17:48)Mudislander Wrote: Hope you don't mind - I've just pinched your Snow Machine for CCM - t's awesome!!

Not at all mate, i think it's great Smile
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
I just created a winter themed mod of the skin "Bello", it's called "Bello Winter" and features (optional) animated snow. Just add some custom christmas/winter backgrounds and it looks great.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=178886
Hi All,
I came up with a slightly different animation for falling snow. This is if you really want a good amount of snow falling.
To make it work, do the same things as for MassIV's.

Here is the contents you would put in home.xml. Download the file and cut/paste the contents. Put the contents as the last controls in home.xml. So just before </controls> (not </control>).
fallingsnow.xml

And here is the .png file you would put in your skin's media directory.
fallingsnow.png

I also made a Christmas theme for the metropolis skin. Here is the theme file:
Christmas.xbt

Just put the Christmas.xbt file in the metropolis skin media directory, Then under Settings > Appearance > Skin, change the theme to Christmas.
If you have customized the home images for metropolis, you will have to set them back to the default to see my home screen images.

Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Christmas theme??1