• 5(current)
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
Strange as this is, now the TV series have started to play up. From working perfectly for days, suddenly some give a plugin error. It appears to be happening when using a US DNS on TV shows that are not available in the UK. An example would be; The Walking Dead, which has played perfectly over the last few days, now returns an error although it appears in searches and TV shows/Lastest etc - This show isn't available on the UK Netflix - but Doctor Who does return seasons but only 5 seasons are available (the number available in the UK) and not the 6 seasons available in the US. All US Netflix films that are not available in the UK version play perfectly though. This quirk only seems to affect the TV Series. Weird that it worked for some days and now suddenly develops problems.

I tried Netflix directly through Chrome browser, Firefox and Internet Explorer and could access and play the TV series from the US Netflix without a problem. I think that the problem lies with the DNS providers - maybe the way the URL is requested - I don't know but it's strange that it works one minute then not the other. Ah well, back to using the browser. Keep developing it, it has much potential.
Got the plugin installed, but I can't seem to get it working.

On Windows 8.1 64bit, XBMC 12.2. I configured the plugin with my netflix account, but it keeps telling me I'm not logged in, and to restart the plugin. I've verified that the email and password is correct, and can log in fine from a web browser on the system system.

The only thing I can think of is that my email has a '+' in it, would that throw your script in some way?
Under Linux... Though I have Chrome set up to play Netflix and it works when just using the browser... when I launch from XBMC I get the "Wrong browser type" page.
Is there a way to make the player launch in IE rather than safari or chrome? Thanks!
(2013-12-06, 00:32)locoguano Wrote: Under Linux... Though I have Chrome set up to play Netflix and it works when just using the browser... when I launch from XBMC I get the "Wrong browser type" page.

I just installed, and I'm getting this also.
(2013-12-05, 22:29)cquilliam Wrote: Got the plugin installed, but I can't seem to get it working.

On Windows 8.1 64bit, XBMC 12.2. I configured the plugin with my netflix account, but it keeps telling me I'm not logged in, and to restart the plugin. I've verified that the email and password is correct, and can log in fine from a web browser on the system system.

The only thing I can think of is that my email has a '+' in it, would that throw your script in some way?

This, except that I don't have any non-alpha characters in my login, but my password does...?
Edit: I cleared cookies, have restarted XBMC twice, and have disabled and reenabled the addon to no avail.

P.s. I registered to say GREAT JOB and I look forward to using this addon.

P.s.s. In Canada.
Since one week I am making use of this addon, it's working very well.
Successfully added on this .zip file but when I navigate to the enable add on in my "settings" section and click on the add on nothing is there and nothing comes up.
Sorry new to this.
Hi guys,
I'm assuming I'm missing some very simple and obvious step... but I cannot get this plug in to show in my XBMC (Frodo on Windows 7). I have installed the repository successfully, have the Chrome installed as well, the repo shows up on the list of available repositories (along with Superrepo, bluecop), but there are no addons inside... I.e. it's emplty.... What am I doing wrongHuh any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
See post 1, you have to make use of the testing repo.
thats what I did... Installed the test report from post 1
this happens with many repos, just force refresh from menu
thats what I did... Installed the test report from post 1
Thanks. I'll give it a shot
Been using this add on a lot lately. Have to say it's probably the best add on out there. Thanks!
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7