• 3(current)
[RELEASE] VEVO TV - Watch music videos 24/7
v1.0.5:
- Added custom artist channels
- Added setting to hide VEVO TV channels
- Added settings to hide custom categories
- Code cleanup & optimizations
Is there any way you could add the following as a stream?

http://www.vevo.com/browse/top-videos/holiday

Or is there a way of getting this already? We have a Christmas party next Saturday and it would be perfect!
Hey is it possible to have this addon show up under 'music' aswell?
(2013-12-06, 23:44)danmedhurst Wrote: Is there any way you could add the following as a stream?

Or is there a way of getting this already? We have a Christmas party next Saturday and it would be perfect!
It's already in. Wink The last genre in the list.

(2013-12-06, 23:59)teeedubb Wrote: Hey is it possible to have this addon show up under 'music' aswell?
Sure. Changed it...
(2013-12-08, 17:55)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:
(2013-12-06, 23:44)danmedhurst Wrote: Is there any way you could add the following as a stream?

The last Genre in the list for me is Country.. i can't see any Holiday genre Sad

I'm missing quite a few genres actually... I'm in the UK so can only use the custom side of things.... i can play them on the site fine though..
Cheers man. Great work with this add on, my household really enjoys it Smile
I Love it. Thanks
(2013-12-08, 21:36)danmedhurst Wrote:
(2013-12-08, 17:55)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:

The last Genre in the list for me is Country.. i can't see any Holiday genre Sad

I'm missing quite a few genres actually... I'm in the UK so can only use the custom side of things.... i can play them on the site fine though..
I did a small change in v1.0.7. Did it changed something for you? If not, please upload the source of this page on pastebin or something like that.
If there are genres missing for you (but they show all up when using the website) i will need to change some things...

(2013-12-08, 21:42)teeedubb Wrote: Cheers man. Great work with this add on, my household really enjoys it Smile
(2013-12-08, 22:34)hassuni Wrote: I Love it. Thanks
Thank you both for the nice feedback! Smile Nice to hear...
(2013-12-09, 02:27)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:
(2013-12-08, 21:36)danmedhurst Wrote:
(2013-12-08, 17:55)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: It's already in. Wink The last genre in the list.

I did a small change in v1.0.7. Did it changed something for you? If not, please upload the source of this page on pastebin or something like that.
If there are genres missing for you (but they show all up when using the website) i will need to change some things...

I don't think anything has changed.. no.. here is the info you requested :

http://pastebin.com/zWdh0k7A
(2013-12-09, 10:25)danmedhurst Wrote:
(2013-12-09, 02:27)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:
(2013-12-08, 21:36)danmedhurst Wrote: The last Genre in the list for me is Country.. i can't see any Holiday genre Sad

Okay. So, the listed genres are depending from the location. But they are all listed on the site under genres?
As a workaround, you can just add any genre/category to your favourites and modify the entry...
(2013-12-09, 15:12)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:
(2013-12-09, 10:25)danmedhurst Wrote:
(2013-12-09, 02:27)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: I did a small change in v1.0.7. Did it changed something for you? If not, please upload the source of this page on pastebin or something like that.

Okay. So, the listed genres are depending from the location. But they are all listed on the site under genres?
As a workaround, you can just add any genre/category to your favourites and modify the entry...

They are all on the site yeah.. I'll have a look at how to do it in favorites but could you point me in the right direction?

Edit : Ah.. figured it out.. Thank you Big Grin
Is there a way for me to create my own playlist on Vevo and have it play that? or exclude from a certain artist? (I can't have Christmas ruined by Justin Bieber Big Grin)
(2013-12-09, 19:19)danmedhurst Wrote: Is there a way for me to create my own playlist on Vevo and have it play that?
Currently not, but i will have a look at it.

(2013-12-09, 19:19)danmedhurst Wrote: or exclude from a certain artist? (I can't have Christmas ruined by Justin Bieber Big Grin)
Already thought of that. Also because of Justin Bieber. Wink
A simple blacklist filter should be easy to implement...
(2013-12-10, 00:10)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:
(2013-12-09, 19:19)danmedhurst Wrote: Is there a way for me to create my own playlist on Vevo and have it play that?

(2013-12-09, 19:19)danmedhurst Wrote: or exclude from a certain artist? (I can't have Christmas ruined by Justin Bieber Big Grin)

cool Smile will keep an eye on the thread Smile
v1.0.8:
- Changed genre listing
- Added playlist support
- Added blacklist filter

(2013-12-10, 01:36)danmedhurst Wrote:
(2013-12-10, 00:10)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:

cool Smile will keep an eye on the thread Smile
Added both: Playlist and blacklist support...
Also changed the genre listing. Are now all genres available for you (like on the website)?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] VEVO TV - Watch music videos 24/70