• 15(current)
NBA International League Pass - Add-on
oh and you can skip 10 seconds with left and right arrow keys, and 1 minute with up and down keys. it's configurable from advancedsettings.xml, by default is 30 seconds left/right, 10 minutes up/down:

Code:
<!-- Time to seek forward in seconds when doing a short seek.  Defaults to 30. -->
<timeseekforward>30</timeseekforward>  
<!-- Time to seek backward in seconds when doing a short seek.  Defaults to -30. -->
<timeseekbackward>-30</timeseekbackward>

<!-- Time to seek forward in seconds when doing a long seek.  Defaults to 600 (10 minutes). -->
<timeseekforwardbig>600</timeseekforwardbig>
<!-- Time to seek forward in seconds when doing a long seek.  Defaults to -600 (10 minutes). -->
<timeseekbackwardbig>-600</timeseekbackwardbig>
Download the NBA International league pass (latest version) from github, report issues here
To add: the skipping in xbmc is way faster compared to the webclient.
(2013-11-07, 23:55)Nevalain Wrote: I have a buffering problem with NBA plugin.

Sorry to repeat myself but this broblem is really bugging me.

The NBA video is buffering every 2 minutes or so. The average speed of my connection is not the issue but the buffer seems to be only couple seconds, even after I pause the stream.

Changing advancedsettings.xml did not seem to have any effect on this issue.
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...ideo_cache

I did some tweaking with the plugin code and when using ".mp4" instead of ".mp4.m3u8". With ".mp4" XBMC makes large cache (press o-key, and see cache grow). With ".mp4.m3u8" Cache stays at 0 and Buffer usually stays at 90-99% but goes down quickly. This gives a little hope...?

I tested versions 13.0-ALPHA9 Git:26b92f4 and 13.0-ALPHA11 Git:c436399 with NBA addon 0.6.5
My log http://pastebin.com/nYd5yxcu
Any ideas?

Edit: Some details edited.
(2013-12-04, 21:11)Nevalain Wrote:

The NBA video is buffering every 2 minutes or so. The average speed of my connection is not the issue but the buffer seems to be only couple seconds, even after I pause the stream.

I have the same problem on raspberry. I will be grateful for some kind of cache in future releases.

BTW, Thank you for your great work.
(2013-12-05, 21:50)piachball Wrote:
(2013-12-04, 21:11)Nevalain Wrote:

I have the same problem on raspberry. I will be grateful for some kind of cache in future releases.

BTW, Thank you for your great work.

I'm having the same problem on the RPi since the update. On the old version I've been using before I didn't have the issue.
well i guess i can make an option to use mp4 instead of m3u8, although in my tests mp4s videos always failed playing after a while with a 504 timeout error
Download the NBA International league pass (latest version) from github, report issues here
Did the plugin you've posted on November 9th use mp4 or m3u8 already?
(2013-12-06, 13:26)maxgalbu Wrote: well i guess i can make an option to use mp4 instead of m3u8, although in my tests mp4s videos always failed playing after a while with a 504 timeout error

I would test this if you could make a new version.
(2013-12-08, 19:30)Nevalain Wrote:
(2013-12-06, 13:26)maxgalbu Wrote: well i guess i can make an option to use mp4 instead of m3u8, although in my tests mp4s videos always failed playing after a while with a 504 timeout error

I would test this if you could make a new version.

I couldn't find a working mp4 link, the urls without .m3u8 are 404 (not found). Could you please send via pm a working url as an example?

(2013-12-07, 05:31)donnied Wrote: Did the plugin you've posted on November 9th use mp4 or m3u8 already?

All the versions use m3u8
Maxgalbu - I'm not sure if it was clear from the other posts (apologies if you already read it this way), but it is the NBA TV Live part that seems to buffer frequently (at least for me anyway). I can watch Live games without issue, but the NBA TV Live broadcast stops to buffer every few minutes. Interestingly, when there is a live game streaming on NBA TV Live, it still buffers, but the same live game accessed via the Live games section plays without issue. Not sure if this helps figure out the problem.

Thanks immensely for your work on this.
For me it happens with the archived games. Haven't tried live yet. The funny thing is that I didn't have that with one of the versions before. I guess I should test with the past versions.
Free NBA League Pass weekend December 13-15th. Might be a good chance to try out league pass if your in the USA. http://www.nba.com/leaguepass/index.html if you're outside the USA you will need vpn.
(2013-12-12, 06:03)woronczak Wrote: Maxgalbu - I'm not sure if it was clear from the other posts (apologies if you already read it this way), but it is the NBA TV Live part that seems to buffer frequently (at least for me anyway). I can watch Live games without issue, but the NBA TV Live broadcast stops to buffer every few minutes. Interestingly, when there is a live game streaming on NBA TV Live, it still buffers, but the same live game accessed via the Live games section plays without issue. Not sure if this helps figure out the problem.

Thanks immensely for your work on this.

The nba live tv stream uses the bitrate from the addon settings, you can try decreasing it to see if it solves the problem.

(2013-12-14, 16:55)encript Wrote: Free NBA League Pass weekend December 13-15th. Might be a good chance to try out league pass if your in the USA. http://www.nba.com/leaguepass/index.html if you're outside the USA you will need vpn.
I missed it Sad
Aww next time Sad
hello guys,

great work on these app. it is successful working at live games?
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NBA International League Pass - Add-on6