Hi,
Available via my repo!

Have fun, Smile
asde
No waaay!

Working fine ... thank you.
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
No longer works in the UK, I'm afraid. While 1.0.5 plays fine, 1.0.6 - keeping DE as the source website - throws up a 'Not Available in Your Country' message.

Not a biggie; the UK isn't listed as a supported country, after all. I just rolled back to the previous version.
(2013-12-15, 18:11)moneymaker Wrote: No waaay!

Working fine ... thank you.
Great! Smile

(2013-12-18, 08:34)munkeh Wrote: No longer works in the UK, I'm afraid. While 1.0.5 plays fine, 1.0.6 - keeping DE as the source website - throws up a 'Not Available in Your Country' message.

Not a biggie; the UK isn't listed as a supported country, after all. I just rolled back to the previous version.
Then, everything is working as it should! Wink I don't want to bypass anything with the addon.
In the UK, South Park is not available for free...
im in usa and when i select us in the addon setting. it says its not available in my country, but southpark website works fine in my browser so i don't know whats wrong.
(2013-12-19, 04:34)binder420 Wrote: im in usa and when i select us in the addon setting. it says its not available in my country, but southpark website works fine in my browser so i don't know whats wrong.
Mm, i just tested all sites with different proxies and they are working fine for me.
Are you maybe using a proxy or dns service in xbmc? If so, disable it.

Anyone else having the same problem? Would be nice to get some short feedback for the countries listed above...
(2013-12-19, 15:23)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:
(2013-12-19, 04:34)binder420 Wrote: im in usa and when i select us in the addon setting. it says its not available in my country, but southpark website works fine in my browser so i don't know whats wrong.
Mm, i just tested all sites with different proxies and they are working fine for me.
Are you maybe using a proxy or dns service in xbmc? If so, disable it.

Anyone else having the same problem? Would be nice to get some short feedback for the countries listed above...

NO. I'm not using any proxies. I live is usa and i have my internet running without any proxy. Whenever i click on us and click on episode it says its not available in my country.
It stopped working for me also, same error as above. I'm in Canada using a Canadian VPN and a US DNS (Tunlr).
The US designation didn't work for me either (no VPN/proxy), so I set it to the German using English audio and everything plays perfect. It also bypasses the episode lockout imposed on the US channel.
v1.0.7:
- Fixed geoblocking detection on US version

There was a problem with the geoblocking detection on the US version (because of the new beta website).
Please try v1.0.7. Is the US version now working for you?

(2013-12-20, 02:37)binder420 Wrote: Whenever i click on us and click on episode it says its not available in my country.
Did you get the country message when starting the addon (you can't access the addon) or the 'episode not available' message when playing an episode?
Because of the mentioned episode (you should not see when getting the country error)...

(2013-12-20, 23:17)Thordurin Wrote: The US designation didn't work for me either (no VPN/proxy), so I set it to the German using English audio and everything plays perfect. It also bypasses the episode lockout imposed on the US channel.
The addon does not bypass anything, it just displays the selected website. The specific websites (DE,...) are not geoblocked in the US. But the US site is geoblocked for non US users...
After updating to the new version. The US works but last three episodes of the season 17 does not play and says this episode is not available but when i pick another country other than US all the episode works. So thank you for your hard work and good job on a great addon
(2013-12-21, 03:59)binder420 Wrote: After updating to the new version. The US works
Great! Smile

(2013-12-21, 03:59)binder420 Wrote: but last three episodes of the season 17 does not play and says this episode is not available but when i pick another country other than US all the episode works.
Yes. For some reason not all episodes are available yet on the US site. Release dates:
Code:
S17E08: 2013-12-20 (today)
S17E09: 2013-01-04
S17E10: 2013-01-11
(2013-12-21, 04:13)AddonScriptorDE Wrote:
(2013-12-21, 03:59)binder420 Wrote: After updating to the new version. The US works
Great! Smile

(2013-12-21, 03:59)binder420 Wrote: but last three episodes of the season 17 does not play and says this episode is not available but when i pick another country other than US all the episode works.
Yes. For some reason not all episodes are available yet on the US site. Release dates:
Code:
S17E08: 2013-12-20 (today)
S17E09: 2013-01-04
S17E10: 2013-01-11
Thank you brother for replying back and fixing the issue. You are great developer and helpful member as well. God bless and good luck for more future addons
Does not work in Canada, any tips other than well ya know the rest of the story.
Works again, thank you Smile

(2013-12-21, 07:01)kobyboy Wrote: Does not work in Canada, any tips other than well ya know the rest of the story.

I use Tunlr to access US content in Canada, works great.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] South Park3