• 131(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2013-12-30, 14:22)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-12-30, 13:08)Maniac Wrote: Hi all, I find this very confusing to set up. I am using Frodo 12.3 and Pseduo Live 0.2.4 from master. I have set up the configurations. I have my own xmltv file with UK channels and start them via another plugin (NTV). The original addon works fine, but when using via Pseduo, it starts, I hear the audio, but no picture. I also see the current EPG info, this lasts for 2 secconds, then it just stops and exits Pseduo.

Log?
So sorry mate, I tought I posted it. here you go: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=103660
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
(2013-12-30, 20:48)Maniac Wrote:
(2013-12-30, 14:22)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-12-30, 13:08)Maniac Wrote: Hi all, I find this very confusing to set up. I am using Frodo 12.3 and Pseduo Live 0.2.4 from master. I have set up the configurations. I have my own xmltv file with UK channels and start them via another plugin (NTV). The original addon works fine, but when using via Pseduo, it starts, I hear the audio, but no picture. I also see the current EPG info, this lasts for 2 secconds, then it just stops and exits Pseduo.

Log?
So sorry mate, I tought I posted it. here you go: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=103660

Your using a stream source that requires authentication via it's own plugin, I don't' think you're ever going to get that to work with PseudoTV Live

::Update::
Due to the complexity's of BCT's:

Bumpers will only include folder source, no youtube or internet options.
Trailers and commercials will not include rating or decade filters.

This only applies to my auto tuned "BCT's" you can always manually configure channel playlists, channel interleaving; to create complex per channel commercial, trailer lineup.

Feedback needed!!

In your bumper, commercial folders do you have any other files beside media files? like .nfo?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Never used em before, but i've got the packs from milkmans guide and theres no .nfo in them. Used justusefilename scrapper, but never figured out how to interleave them. Do you have a list of all the channel rules somewhere?
Anybody figured out how to offset the USTVNOW epg data to match your local time and show the correct shows?
(2013-12-31, 00:14)MovieJunky Wrote: Anybody figured out how to offset the USTVNOW epg data to match your local time and show the correct shows?

?? There should be nothing to offset, ustvnow's epg should match its lineup...
Others have reported the same if I remember correctly. Here you go.

The EPG Data is based on my local time, while USTVNOW is not (obviously).

Maybe you could also link your first page to my tutorial on how to set up XMLTV, so they save time not having to search 196 pages and you save time hopefully not having to respond so many inquiries.
Yeah same here. If I adjust system clock its fine but otherwise its off by an hour
When I change my system clock back by 6 hours (to match Eastern Time), the EPG data also jumps 6 hours back and I am back where I started *giggles madly*
(2013-12-31, 00:38)Redkiller223 Wrote: Yeah same here. If I adjust system clock its fine but otherwise its off by an hour

it's weird because mine is spot on... I think ustvnow has different streams by region.

Can someone in New York let me know if their USTVnow EPG is in sync...
Already asked in the main PseudoTV thread but is there a way to prevent media stubs from being added into PseudoTV? Really want to get this working.
Luna, maybe my two issues are related somehow, since my German EPG schedule is off as well by one day and I cannot figure out why.
(2013-12-31, 00:51)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-12-31, 00:38)Redkiller223 Wrote: Yeah same here. If I adjust system clock its fine but otherwise its off by an hour

it's weird because mine is spot on... I think ustvnow has different streams by region.

I don't think its different by region its just that your timezone lines up with their streams, which seems to be coming out of PA.
i think ppl who live in eastern timezone will have correct ustvnow data but everyone else won't. the fix is probably to edit your xmltv file not your xbmc system time. but this is just a guese i have not used xbmc in awhile now.
(2013-12-31, 01:08)Redkiller223 Wrote:
(2013-12-31, 00:51)Lunatixz Wrote:

I don't think its different by region its just that your timezone lines up with their streams, which seems to be coming out of PA.

but my lineups appear correct, and the grabber is using the "known" source of USTVnows feed...
Change your system clock and see if they are still correct.
  • 131(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45