• 134(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Luna,

Hope you and your family had a great holiday seaon!

I have two requests that I was wondering if it was possible to add.

1. Is it possible to add the Watchespn streams for ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPNU? These do not look like individual streams of certain events, but just live streams of the channels. I understand you would have to incorporate the login credetials and such but it would be neat.

2. Is it possible to creat a "schedule" of programing on a user content channel. For example, a channel plays sitcoms in a certain order and goes throught he progression.

Show 1 Episode 1
Show 2 Episode 1
Show 3 Episode 1
Show 4 Episode 1

Then it would start back with show 1 but move the episode.

Show 1 Episode 2
Show 2 Episode 2
Show 3 Episode 2
Show 4 Episode 2

Thanks in advance!
Great question XvMMvX, I wanted to do the same! Anybody have an idae?
(2014-01-02, 17:55)XvMMvX Wrote: Luna,

Hope you and your family had a great holiday seaon!

I have two requests that I was wondering if it was possible to add.

1. Is it possible to add the Watchespn streams for ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPNU? These do not look like individual streams of certain events, but just live streams of the channels. I understand you would have to incorporate the login credetials and such but it would be neat.

2. Is it possible to creat a "schedule" of programing on a user content channel. For example, a channel plays sitcoms in a certain order and goes throught he progression.

Show 1 Episode 1
Show 2 Episode 1
Show 3 Episode 1
Show 4 Episode 1

Then it would start back with show 1 but move the episode.

Show 1 Episode 2
Show 2 Episode 2
Show 3 Episode 2
Show 4 Episode 2

Thanks in advance!

In short almost any lineup combinations is currently possible with the channel rules in place...
If your asking wither you can do this with chtype 8 or 9 the answer is no...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Is there a list of channel rules around. I can't seem to find one.....

Well not so much the rules but their variables.........

Code:
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_rule_1_opt_1" value="NY1 Live" />

Ok so this one is for the name changing, but what if I want to use the scedualing rule? Does Channel_1_rule_1_opt_1 change to Channel_1_rule_2_opt_2 or something?
I'm going to push beta BCT's tonight, It will include:

Bumpers:
  • 1. local folder

Commercials:
  • 1. local folder
    2. internet (in development and currently not functional).
    3. youtube
    4. all

Trailers:
  • 1. local folder
    2. Internet(Json parsing based on xbmc movie library).
    3. youtube
    4. all

"Auto" is in development and currently not functional. Manual limit needs to be set.

Behind the automagic:

When enabled, PTVL builds a list of all available media (Bumper, Commercials, Trailers)
Depending on your limit's PTVL will randomly pull media from those lists and place them between your shows...

Since it's "random choice" the pattern of B, C, T and videos selected are in a shuffle type of ordering...
So you won't get the same ordering or same types in any obvious pattern.... I prefer this to always having b's then c's then t's in the same order every time...
I hope this will lend itself to a better "PseudoTV" experience.
So where is everyone finding commercials?
(2014-01-02, 20:05)jiggsaw Wrote: So where is everyone finding commercials?

Youtube is great for it. Just look up any company's channel and your guaranteed to find them.
Someone happen to know the command to change the audio language in PTV, as it does not work with XBMC2: AudioNextLanguage or XBMC2: Language
It does however work outside of PTV, just not when I start the script. I have to go into the Audio Menu to change it.

The wife is frustrated. :X

BTW: Filesize of my xmltv file is 4 MB and only includes 13 channels.
(2014-01-02, 20:57)Redkiller223 Wrote:
(2014-01-02, 20:05)jiggsaw Wrote: So where is everyone finding commercials?

Youtube is great for it. Just look up any company's channel and your guaranteed to find them.

Oh ok. So we'd just be better off just letting it pull from youtube instead of downloading them.
Not sure if a youtube playlist is accepted in PTV Commercials, but if it is, everyone would be best advised to create their very own special PTV commercial playlist,
since tastes are so different.
(2014-01-02, 21:24)MovieJunky Wrote: Someone happen to know the command to change the audio language in PTV, as it does not work with XBMC2: AudioNextLanguage or XBMC2: Language
It does however work outside of PTV, just not when I start the script. I have to go into the Audio Menu to change it.

The wife is frustrated. :X

BTW: Filesize of my xmltv file is 4 MB and only includes 13 channels.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Set...ernational

Here you go, this should fix it.
Thanks Redkiller, I have that set to english, but when my wife wants to change it to German, she uses the HUSBAND function to change it to German Big Grin lol.

Before PTV, when we watched a movie in XBMC, I had a button mapped in EventGhost to change the Audio Language (AudioNextLanguage and XBMC2: Language);
both of them do not work in PTV anymore though, that's why I was wondering how to do it now or if the manual way is the only way.
::Update::

There maybe a bug with BCT's and custom playlist channels that are set to "unlimited"...
You might experience long channel rebuild times, I'm looking into a fix...
Is there anything specific that im supposed to do when using youtube commercials (info,type,limit)? Just get a black screen of death

http://pastebin.com/kEt7naPv
(2014-01-03, 02:20)Redkiller223 Wrote: Is there anything specific that im supposed to do when using youtube commercials (info,type,limit)? Just get a black screen of death

http://pastebin.com/kEt7naPv

Its like setting a channel in setting2
Info = _1 (name of channel, playlist, user)
type =_2 (ie channel, playlist, user subscribe)
Limit=(25,50,75,100,125....1000)
Loot at trailer, YouTube for example
  • 134(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45