xbmc is in a tiny box on my tv
PLEASE SKIP TO PAGE 2....

I wonder if someone can help me.

I just installed a snes emulator on xbmc using http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=72441 that tutorial and as soon as i tried to play a game to see if i got it up and running properly the screen went to a little box in the top right and i cant get it back to full screen again, in system setting it's set to full screen.

imagine a tv split in to 4 boxes top left top right bottom left bottom right, xbmc is in the top left box.

Can anyone help me fix this please.

thanks.

oh, and i own the game i am trying to play as a rom just incase this question is not allowed.
check if this help

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1589376
that did the trick thank you

but how can i play romscollectionbrowser and it not make my screen so damn small?
Open the emulator outside xbmc and co figure your screen resolution first
(2014-01-04, 16:58)warlion Wrote: Open the emulator outside xbmc and co figure your screen resolution first

so open the emulator in the ubuntu desktop and configure it there? wheat if it makes my desktop really small?
That's correct it will not change your desktop resolution is kind of a bug on xbmc
(2014-01-04, 17:01)warlion Wrote: That's correct it will not change your desktop resolution is kind of a bug on xbmc

ok super, just need to pop out to the shops, will do this when i get back and let you know the result Smile
just had a go at doing what you said and there is no emulator in the desktop, its only in xbmc
Check if you can manage that in the config

/home/xbmc/.xbmc/userdata/plugin_data/programs/Launcher/launchers.xml

I had to apologize I don't had a Linux machine to guide you step by step
ah ha, i just found a setting in the emu in xbmc. got i all sorted now Smile

Much appreciated for your help.

need to find an n64 emu now Smile
Glad to heard
i need some more help lol

http://www.gwenael.org/xbmc/index.php?ti...pplication

in the tutorial above showing how to setup the n64 emulator, i dont understand how i start it using the gui. it says to do this ---Prior to use the Mupen64 Plus with XBMC you have to start it using the GUI for its configuration (go into Option/Configure).--- exactely how do i do that?

Does anyone know?

Thank you
Go to your left and a menu will appear you select on games all or n64 only , if you don't had games yet press C then Add rom collection to scrape all your games
(2014-01-04, 19:17)warlion Wrote: Go to your left and a menu will appear you select on games all or n64 only , if you don't had games yet press C then Add rom collection to scrape all your games

when i press left it bring the option down from the top where i can select which console, genre, year, publisher, A-Z.

I dont seem to have any emulator options I can go to on this n64 emulator ( Mupen64 Plus )
Did you press "c" ? Contextual menu
Then "Add Rom Collection"

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc is in a tiny box on my tv0