• 146(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Just look for all posts by me Smile
I ALWAYS publish some type of instructions and information concerning PTVL, And if you ask a question chances are high it's been asked and answered already Wink

You should either use:
http://forum.xbmc.org/search.php?action=...order=desc

Or for general info about PTVL that can't be found in the first three posts, search "::Update::"
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-01-09, 13:45)mwkurt Wrote: This issue could be related to the skins you guys are using. Have you tried changing to a different skin?

Mark

These function was working fine until the last update.
(2014-01-09, 22:33)ylafont Wrote:
(2014-01-09, 13:45)mwkurt Wrote: This issue could be related to the skins you guys are using. Have you tried changing to a different skin?

Mark

These function was working fine until the last update.
Read before you post Nod

This issue was already fixed, but I didn't push it yet... Big Grin
::Update::

Git updated... Various tweaks, and fixes... (Playlist setting box fix?, PTVL not generating channels with non English characters fix?)
WIP Skin was improved, and ARYEZ's Aurora skin was added...
Version bump
(2014-01-06, 22:02)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-01-06, 21:29)pünktchen Wrote:
(2014-01-06, 20:57)Lunatixz Wrote: The EPG data from the backend to XBMC isn't universal and is plugin specific. I would have to write code for each backend... its easier to use the universal xmltv file that you already have... since most backends require one.

Hate shooting all these ideas down, lol.
But i'm sure you can agree my answers validate the reason.

No i didn't meant to directly access the backend but the xbmc sqlite database "epg7.db"
So we can use DVBEPG which every backend can provide and the backend specific plugins like "TVMovie Clickfinder" in MediaPortal.

I'll look into it...

Yeah. I would second this for what it's worth.
(2014-01-10, 00:01)paulmd Wrote:
(2014-01-06, 21:29)pünktchen Wrote: No i didn't meant to directly access the backend but the xbmc sqlite database "epg7.db"
So we can use DVBEPG which every backend can provide and the backend specific plugins like "TVMovie Clickfinder" in MediaPortal.

I'll look into it...

Not sure I can... I looked into it, and its relatively easy coding wise. But I believe this isn't allowed by XBMC. Plugin access to XBMC system files and db, from what I understand isn't allowed (ie won't be added to official repo).
Lunatixz,

I got a black screen on launch after the system was up and I modified changes I was able to reproduce it several times. Not sure if it is me,
Custom playlist were OK but when a Movie Genre channel was added, got a black screen. Once i removed then from the config file. everything was OK.

another one was when i changed "duration of short videos" above 360 - again black screen on start up. everything was fine when i changed it back.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58850968/xbmc.log
(2014-01-09, 23:37)Lunatixz Wrote: ::Update::

Git updated... Various tweaks, and fixes... (Playlist setting box fix?, PTVL not generating channels with non English characters fix?)
Version bump

Works perfectly now! Thanks!
(2014-01-06, 21:29)pünktchen Wrote: No i didn't meant to directly access the backend but the xbmc sqlite database "epg7.db"

I'll look into it...

Edit: Posted before reading your response Luna, hope it can be done however.

I really like this idea as well Luna if it is possible.
(2014-01-10, 03:06)genbap Wrote:
(2014-01-06, 22:02)Lunatixz Wrote: I'll look into it...

Edit: Posted before reading your response Luna, hope it can be done however.

I really like this idea as well Luna if it is possible.

Yeah, but no point adding a feature that will greatly limit the exposure of this plugin... Any plugin that effects xbmc files gets excluded from its repo... at least thats what I picked up when I was reading about access the EPG7.DB
(2014-01-09, 15:59)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-01-09, 10:31)MovieJunky Wrote: I am not sure whether I am experiencing a bug, but PTV has been unwilling so far to create a channel with Game of Thrones playign from 1x01 - to the end.
I used the exact same rules as for my "The Wire" channel, which works without a hitch there. PTV keeps on starting the GoT channel with episode 1x06,
then skips to 1x08, even though i have all episodes of season 1.

"Only play unwatched items"
"Play in order"
"Pause when not watching"

I thought perhaps the watched flag is set for some of the episodes of GoT, but those are all unwatched and I even removed the show from XBMC and
added it again, but to no avail. I am unsure whether my database is corrupted or this is PTVs "fault".
I looked through the logs but I was unable to find any information.

Already answered, search the forum...

I searched for the answer and haven't found a solution. I brought up the same issue back in post 1726 and haven't seen a fix for it. Does anyone know exactly which post has the fix?
(2014-01-10, 04:25)Grbspltt Wrote:
(2014-01-09, 15:59)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-01-09, 10:31)MovieJunky Wrote: I am not sure whether I am experiencing a bug, but PTV has been unwilling so far to create a channel with Game of Thrones playign from 1x01 - to the end.
I used the exact same rules as for my "The Wire" channel, which works without a hitch there. PTV keeps on starting the GoT channel with episode 1x06,
then skips to 1x08, even though i have all episodes of season 1.

"Only play unwatched items"
"Play in order"
"Pause when not watching"

I thought perhaps the watched flag is set for some of the episodes of GoT, but those are all unwatched and I even removed the show from XBMC and
added it again, but to no avail. I am unsure whether my database is corrupted or this is PTVs "fault".
I looked through the logs but I was unable to find any information.

Already answered, search the forum...

I searched for the answer and haven't found a solution. I brought up the same issue back in post 1726 and haven't seen a fix for it. Does anyone know exactly which post has the fix?

Make sure your playlist is setup as an "episodes" playlist and not "tv shows".
For anyone that has tested out my new skin "Aurora"...there are some pretty sizeable bugs in it. I believe I have them corrected now, and will upload the fixed version to Luna tomorrow. In the meantime I'd suggest sticking with either of his skins.
Hi there Luna Just a small suggestion. I mentioned it before but I think it got lost in support Wink

When watching YouTube channels if you hit the info button it's great that you get the videos description. However it doesn't say the channel name where the video is from. I would like to suggest that if possible the channels name is be added somewhere on the info screen. This would be very helpful when creating interleaved YouTube channels.

For example I have a YouTube PSTVL channel called documentaries which is actually 3 different YouTube channels interleaved together. When I hit info it shows me the current videos description, however I'm left guessing as to which channel actually has the video. Is it 1001Documentaries, AllHistories or SubscriptionFreeTV I'm unsure and left guessing.

I understand this might be out of your control as you may have no way to grab this information but I thought in case you could it might be worth suggesting.

Anyway thank you for all your hard work and thank you for such an amazing addon, PSTVL alone makes XBMC amazing Smile
(2014-01-09, 23:37)Lunatixz Wrote: ::Update::

Version bump
Luna,with the last update RTVL generates non english channels and see all my library.Thanks!
Now that channels generated I have two issues.
1.In movie genre channels,at the epg, I can see the title of the movie but can't see the plot.It's empty.When I make new nfo in english I can see both(plot+title).
2.In directory channels PTVL freezes and have to exit xbmc e.g.Channel 4 is movie channel and channel 5 is directory channel.When I change from 4 to 5 PTVL returns to 4 and freezes.
To remind you all issues in non english channels and PTVL V 1.9 and PTV V 2.1 works great.
  • 146(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45