• 148(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-01-11, 20:43)chrisny9 Wrote: Just sent you a little donation Luna, this is by far the most used plugin we have at our house....keep up the good work.

-Chris

Thanks...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
::Update::

Git updated with a few tweaks, and Superbowl commercials (Donor Exclusive).

Donors Please: Download the latest master, and Enable "Activate/Update" to enable new features....

In order for new BCT's to build ahead of it's expiration date, enable "clear BCT" under misc. This will delete the BCT file cache...
I want to try this out after attempting to install it months ago with it not working.

I don't have a need for internet streams at the moment, but am looking into it. Basically, I want to get my normal PsuedoTV channels working before I start messing with any Streaming features. Unfortunately, the program does not load at all. I either get a script.failed pseudotv.py error or nothing happens when I select the program.

What do you need to troubleshoot? I'm running 12.3 on Windows 8. Here's the log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=109244
(2014-01-11, 22:35)xecutionx Wrote: I want to try this out after attempting to install it months ago with it not working.

I don't have a need for internet streams at the moment, but am looking into it. Basically, I want to get my normal PsuedoTV channels working before I start messing with any Streaming features. Unfortunately, the program does not load at all. I either get a script.failed pseudotv.py error or nothing happens when I select the program.

What do you need to troubleshoot? I'm running 12.3 on Windows 8. Here's the log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=109244

If you don't read post 1-3 your limiting your success...

Consider post 1 like a checklist, read it... make sure you understand it...

Because your log shows your missing Dependency modules...
I have a fresh install of OpenElec and I have added the PseudoTV Live addon but it will not start. I just get a script failed error. I have gone through the 1st post on this thread but its still not working
(2014-01-12, 00:09)jeversvik Wrote: I have a fresh install of OpenElec and I have added the PseudoTV Live addon but it will not start. I just get a script failed error. I have gone through the 1st post on this thread but its still not working

log?
@Lunatixz

Damn my post above is pointless Big Grin. My ATV2 crashes a lot when I use some WIP skins (Bello, Confluence), never mind. Ok, so far I've installed the script and after some minutes of fetching it works. There are no missing dependency modules. I would like to know how I could add the plugins like Free Cable, Hulu, VEVO etc to be scanned.

According to the manual I have to open any XBMC plugin, highlight the media I want and add it to XBMC favorites. Open favorites.xml with notepad and use the entire link as value?

I need more time to address the issue.
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
Getting script fail error as well.
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=109285
(2013-07-14, 07:16)Lunatixz Wrote: Migration info:

If you already have pseudotv installed:
This version is independent from the original Pseudotv; this will help facilitate the transition between copies. Now you can experiment with this plugin and see if its for you, without any worry. Your userdata (ie cache,playlists,settings.xml,settings2.xml) are all compatible... but outdated. Copy this data over to userdata/script.pseudotv.live/ and be sure to check the settings before running.

Required Changes!

Update your librtmp!

Latest librtmp direct download (Windows Only!)

librtmp forum thread

librtmp updater for windows.

*Replace xbmc\system\players\dvdplayer\librtmp.dll with the one download.
I installed the latest librtmp via the updater. What dependencies am I missing otherwise; I don't see a list of items I need to have.
(2014-01-12, 01:08)xecutionx Wrote:

This version is independent from the original Pseudotv; this will help facilitate the transition between copies. Now you can experiment with this plugin and see if its for you, without any worry. Your userdata (ie cache,playlists,settings.xml,settings2.xml) are all compatible... but outdated. Copy this data over to userdata/script.pseudotv.live/ and be sure to check the settings before running.

Required Changes!

Update your librtmp!

librtmp forum thread

I installed the latest librtmp via the updater. What dependencies am I missing otherwise; I don't see a list of items I need to have.

Read post 1, red text that says dependency.
(2014-01-12, 01:08)xecutionx Wrote:

Required Changes!

Update your librtmp!

librtmp forum thread

You need to read Post 1, 2 and 3 over and over again, all the information is there. Your missing this part which is in post 1.

(2013-07-14, 06:25)Lunatixz Wrote: Addons:

Dependency:
Recommended for enhanced interface:
(2014-01-12, 00:28)moneymaker Wrote: @Lunatixz

Damn my post above is pointless Big Grin. My ATV2 crashes a lot when I use some WIP skins (Bello, Confluence), never mind. Ok, so far I've installed the script and after some minutes of fetching it works. There are no missing dependency modules. I would like to know how I could add the plugins like Free Cable, Hulu, VEVO etc to be scanned.

According to the manual I have to open any XBMC plugin, highlight the media I want and add it to XBMC favorites. Open favorites.xml with notepad and use the entire link as value?

I need more time to address the issue.

If you're using freecable, hulu... just use mylibrary to generate strm files, then scrape in xbmc... PTVL will pick them up. Don't enable "Generate nfos" in hulu (unless you fixed it)...
Also getting script fail error

http://pastebin.com/9Krhx8nH
(2014-01-12, 03:20)photo848 Wrote: Also getting script fail error

fix posted at master git
(2014-01-12, 03:33)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-01-12, 03:20)photo848 Wrote: Also getting script fail error

fix posted at master git

I am now getting a black screen with the new master when trying to auto tune. I have all the features turned on (BCT/Autotune/Donor)

http://pastebin.com/EMcW6NJq
  • 148(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45