• 22(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread
(2014-01-08, 09:30)paradix Wrote: The last version of the the skin in passion-xbmc has broken textures.
So do not download it or if it already happened just use this Textures.xbt instead.
Another possibility is to rename the media.xbt file in the skin directory into Textures.xbt

Should be now fixed with today available update. Please let me know if issues come up.
(2014-01-08, 22:58)Unr3aL67 Wrote: Hey paradix!
Thanks for the great work on this great skin.
One request: Can you please add "substring(ListItem.mpaa, FSK 0)" to the two entries for the "FSK 0" rating in "IncludesCodecFlagging.xml"?
For now I have to do it manually everytime the skin updates on itself in order to properly show the "FSK 0"-Logo.

It'd need to be done for the two columns for ratings and newratings. Since all other entries include the "FSK [Age]"-Scheme I assume it has simply been forgotten.

Thanks in advance!

Greetz, Unr3aL67

Will add to next git update
Forgive my ignorance... I've been trolling through this forum and haven't found an answer to this question.

I've successfully added the Passion repo, but Cirrus Extended v3 is still marked as "broken." When I download the zip file directly from the website, I get a "dependencies not met" error. Any suggestions? I just upgraded my XBMC install from Eden to Frodo (12.3). Thanks!
Well, the passion repo still is not setup as needed. The latest update unfortunately was fetched from the wrong git branch, and now includes all changes for Gotham.

This will need to be changed. Till then you wont be able to install the skin from passion repo.
Could that maybe have caused my GUI sounds to go missing?
Since then I have no menu sounds while navigating... The Bursting Bubbles-Soundset still works but I prefer the simple click-sounds...

I don't think the skin has updated on itself as it still shows an available update where dependencies aren't met...
Other than that, would you have any idea how to fix this?

Greetz, Unr3aL67
(2014-01-13, 01:30)Unr3aL67 Wrote: Could that maybe have caused my GUI sounds to go missing?
Since then I have no menu sounds while navigating... The Bursting Bubbles-Soundset still works but I prefer the simple click-sounds...

I don't think the skin has updated on itself as it still shows an available update where dependencies aren't met...
Other than that, would you have any idea how to fix this?

Greetz, Unr3aL67

Well, ist hard to say. I compared the sounds directory from my local version to that from the repo, and they match. So this shouldn't have caused the problem.
You can check what you can find in the sounds directory, if the files are present play them in any music player to be sure they are no corrupt.

Also a debug log would be helpful.
Ahh, that's it... They're all gone, except for Bursting Bubbles...
How in the seven hells could that have happened?

I'll try to get them back now somehow... Thanks!

EDIT: Oh, the sounds are missing in XBMC 12.3... I just tried to install it to a second folder and there's still only bursting bubbles...
EDIT2: I found out now that it was indeed Cirrus who provided those sounds. XBMC only comes with Bursting Bubbles.
So I guess the broken git broke my sounds, because the whole directory is missing!
Now downloading the master.zip from git where the sounds still are Wink

Greetz, Unr3aL67
Okay, finally got v3 installed. I feel stupid for asking this, but where did the skin settings go? In v2, SKIN was a submenu under Settings.

UPDATE: Nevermind... found it! Settings -> Appearance -> Skin -> Settings
I installed it yesterday and really like the look of it, the speed and the many customisable options.

But two things bother me:
"TV guide" is greyed out in the "hide" options, so it has to be on the homescreen. why?
When updating the video/music library, the update-indicator-thingy is right at the center of the screen, blocking the the view on basically everything. o_O
(2014-01-24, 12:45)VelvetKevorkian Wrote: But two things bother me:
"TV guide" is greyed out in the "hide" options, so it has to be on the homescreen. why?

It's designed like that: If you hide TV Shows, also the TV Guide will be hidden (and greyed out in the settings)

(2014-01-24, 12:45)VelvetKevorkian Wrote: When updating the video/music library, the update-indicator-thingy is right at the center of the screen, blocking the the view on basically everything. o_O
Well didn't think about it as a problem because I hide the update progress Smile Any suggestions? Smile
(2014-01-24, 14:57)paradix Wrote: If you hide TV Shows, also the TV Guide will be hidden (and greyed out in the settings)

Ah, now i see. But it only works if i check "hide TV Guide" first, then "hide TV Shows".
If TV Guide is unchecked and then i check "hide TV Shows", TV hows won't show up on the homescreen but TV Guide still will.

(2014-01-24, 14:57)paradix Wrote: I hide the update progress Smile Any suggestions? Smile

I just went through all of the settings again, i cannot find the one where i can hide the update progress bar. Huh
edit: Nevermind, i'm an idiot, it's in the video/audio settings, not skin settings.

Suggestion: most skins have it at the top of the screen, that seems to work out.
One more thing:

"Enable PlotOutline for Movies in Rightlist,Coverflow,Fanart" is checked,
but plot is only shown in Fanart2, not in Fanart or Fanart landscape.

Also, the word/button "trailer" is behind the minute counter.

(i'm using the latest Git-version)
Thnx a lot VelvetKevorkian for your suggestions.
I'll take a look at all of the problems you mention.
(2014-01-26, 10:35)VelvetKevorkian Wrote: One more thing:

"Enable PlotOutline for Movies in Rightlist,Coverflow,Fanart" is checked,
but plot is only shown in Fanart2, not in Fanart or Fanart landscape.

I checked it again, and although I must say it's not consistent in the skin you probably have not scraped the PlotOutline from imdb.

Check your library (maybe with the script.libraryeditor or in the sql Database) if you have the PlotOutline set for this movies.
My library didn't have this information scraped, but after rescraping with Universal Scraper and the info showed up.
Hi Paradix, just a little fix for the Rightlist View:

The selectedcolor is missing for the label in List Control ( itemlayout, focusedlayout )

<selectedcolor>grey2</selectedcolor>

Cheers
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread6