• 154(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-01-14, 18:22)Lunatixz Wrote: Coming soon, Donor exclusive "internet" trailers

(2014-01-14, 18:11)Heiroglyph Wrote:
(2014-01-14, 17:10)Lunatixz Wrote: I think there is an issue with my code and non English characters, I need logs to resolve the problem... I'm pushing a fix tonight that may resolve your problem...

I turned on PTVL debugging, is there anything else I can do to help you?

I write software for a living but not python, mostly C/C++, so if I can do anything please feel free to ask.

Thanks,
John

its a Unicode problem, trying to pass ascii characters... caused by non English charsets. Since i'm in the US, all my paths and titles conform. But some users are having issues with there movie titles and paths... To track down all the little spots that are the issue. I need logs to spot the line of code that crashed...
I copy from v.1.9 the file "This is movie" which is inside "BuildFileList" in ChanelList.py and paste it to the corresponding place in v2.9 and non english characters movies (title+plot) works great.
I don't know how to do it in directory channels(same problem with movies)
Hope this helps.Can't post log now."Your paste contains a phrase that has been censored"
(2014-01-14, 22:27)tromy Wrote:
(2014-01-14, 18:22)Lunatixz Wrote: Coming soon, Donor exclusive "internet" trailers

(2014-01-14, 18:11)Heiroglyph Wrote: I turned on PTVL debugging, is there anything else I can do to help you?

I write software for a living but not python, mostly C/C++, so if I can do anything please feel free to ask.

Thanks,
John

its a Unicode problem, trying to pass ascii characters... caused by non English charsets. Since i'm in the US, all my paths and titles conform. But some users are having issues with there movie titles and paths... To track down all the little spots that are the issue. I need logs to spot the line of code that crashed...
I copy from v.1.9 the file "This is movie" which is inside "BuildFileList" in ChanelList.py and paste it to the corresponding place in v2.9 and non english characters movies (title+plot) works great.
Hope this helps.Can't post log now."Your paste contains a phrase that has been censored"

So 2.9 didn't fix your problem?
At least you narrowed down the problem area, I'll take a look again...

Update - I just looked at the area in question, and don't see where the problem is unless you have something configured incorrectly?

Please run a clean version of the latest git and send me the log, dropbox it if you have too...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Some of my BCT Internet sources have made changes to there website, So i'm updated the parser. Until then you might notice some missing commercials...

Tonight's update will include a fix for internet commercials and a new Internet trailer source "hd-trailers.net" (exclusive to donors).
(2014-01-15, 16:26)Lunatixz Wrote: Some of my BCT Internet sources have made changes to there website, So i'm updated the parser. Until then you might notice some missing commercials...

Tonight's update will include a fix for internet commercials and a new Internet trailer source "hd-trailers.net" (exclusive to donors).

thanks for the info luna
When auto tuning and force resetting channels I get every TV show on there but Dexter. Its the only show that doesnt show up under ShowTime as a TV Network channel. Is there any way I could manually add it to the TV Network or would I have to manually add each tv show to get ShowTime channel to operate all of my TV Shows. Thank you.
(2014-01-15, 19:27)HeLLy187 Wrote: When auto tuning and force resetting channels I get every TV show on there but Dexter. Its the only show that doesnt show up under ShowTime as a TV Network channel. Is there any way I could manually add it to the TV Network or would I have to manually add each tv show to get ShowTime channel to operate all of my TV Shows. Thank you.

You need to edit your xbmc library, Sounds like the network associated with "Dexter" is missing or incorrect.
(2014-01-14, 22:32)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-01-14, 22:27)tromy Wrote:

Update - I just looked at the area in question, and don't see where the problem is unless you have something configured incorrectly?

Please run a clean version of the latest git and send me the log, dropbox it if you have too...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hsd3iuecnrywhr3/xbmc.old.log Fresh install v2.9 One movie channel with english nfo works,one channel with greek nfo can't even generated,one directory channel works only if the folder and its content are in english too.
(2014-01-15, 20:58)tromy Wrote:
(2014-01-14, 22:32)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-01-14, 22:27)tromy Wrote: I copy from v.1.9 the file "This is movie" which is inside "BuildFileList" in ChanelList.py and paste it to the corresponding place in v2.9 and non english characters movies (title+plot) works great.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hsd3iuecnrywhr3/xbmc.old.log Fresh install v2.9 One movie channel with english nfo works,one channel with greek nfo can't even generated,one directory channel works only if the folder and its content are in english too.

Thanks,
Let me know if tonights update fixes your problem....
Okay I need tips and ideas! Any help would be appreciated Tongue

So far I've set up network channels (about 20) using Hulu plus as a source and also movie channels (about 10) using my library as a source. What more can I do? I'm all out of ideas. What Youtube channels/playlists are worth having as a channel? Any other suggestions? RSS? Any suggestion is cool
::Update::

Master updated:

HD-Trailers Internet Trailers option (Donors only). - DONORS, click Activate/Update to enable new features.

Some tweaks and fixes, those who had problems and posted logs, please test master and let me know if your problem are gone. Otherwise please post a new log (sorry in advance).
Luna,

Can you look at the Advanced channel rules when you get a chance?

For one when in the setup menu it will not push some of the values to the xml file and I have to manually enter them. Secondly I can not get the even show distribution to function correctly.

I have a channel with three shows. I want to it play:

Show 1 EP 1 & 2
Show 2 EP 1 & 2
Show 3 EP 1 & 2
Show 1 EP 3 & 4
Show 2 EP 3 & 4
Show 3 EP 3 & 4

Currently when I set the value to two it will play the first show twice, then the second show once. Any ideas on what I am missing?
(2014-01-16, 04:02)XvMMvX Wrote: Currently when I set the value to two it will play the first show twice, then the second show once. Any ideas on what I am missing?

The value should be set to 1. That rule basically sets the amount of episodes of the same show that are allowed to be played in a row. By setting the value to 2 you're telling it that it's okay to play two episodes of the same show in a row. Therefore, you should set it to 1 to achieve what you want.
Good news! This one is working for me!

I'm on another computer since this one is easier to work on, but using the same files from the NAS, so I assume it's going to work on the other one.

Thanks for the great work,
John
(2014-01-15, 21:04)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-01-15, 20:58)tromy Wrote:
(2014-01-14, 22:32)Lunatixz Wrote: So 2.9 didn't fix your problem?

Thanks,
Let me know if tonights update fixes your problem....
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hsd3iuecnrywhr3/xbmc.old.log Good news for the directory channels,works with greek characters
Bad news for the movie channels ,can't even generated
Thanks for your try
Quote:Bad news for the movie channels ,can't even generated
Thanks for your try

Now that you mention it, I don't see any movies listed either. I did select the movie options in configuration though.

It's working on both systems, but no movies. And yes I am deleting everything and doing channel reset.
  • 154(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45