• 1(current)
Release TWiT
What is TWiT.tv?
Quote:The TWiT.tv Netcast Network with Leo Laporte features the #1 ranked technology podcast This Week in Tech, along with over 20 other top-ranked online shows.

Current releases

For Kodi v19 Matrix > https://github.com/divingmule/plugin.vid...tag/v2.3.2

For Kodi v18 Leia > https://github.com/divingmule/plugin.vid...tag/v2.2.0

Download the plugin.video.twit-2.x.x.zip use 'Install from zip' method.
I don't use the twit addon often, but I have installed it and will let you know what I find. Thanks for your continued support and great addons!
Looking good so far, thanks for the addon.
cool will test i was getting lockup on the old version
The Show The Tech Guy link there is a errror. Won;t let you view links
(2014-01-16, 17:20)mrdally204 Wrote: I don't use the twit addon often, but I have installed it and will let you know what I find. Thanks for your continued support and great addons!

Hi mrdally, good to see you around. I've always valued your input Wink

(2014-01-18, 19:19)MrBeer Wrote: The Show The Tech Guy link there is a errror. Won;t let you view links

Thanks for reporting!
Add-on updated and pushed to xbmc.org repository, should be avaliable in the near future.
Is there any way to ignore articles in show titles (not episodes) for better organization. The Giz Wiz and The Social Hour are organized by "t" instead of "G" and "S" for example. Obviously not a big deal, but slightly annoying. Great add-on, by the way. Works and looks fantastic!
thanks for the update
(2014-01-22, 01:26)xbmcjas Wrote: Is there any way to ignore articles in show titles (not episodes) for better organization. The Giz Wiz and The Social Hour are organized by "t" instead of "G" and "S" for example. Obviously not a big deal, but slightly annoying. Great add-on, by the way. Works and looks fantastic!

Not at the moment, when I find the time, I'll see what I can come up with.

Thanks for the feedback.
the twit.tv plugin does not work properly for me. what is happening is that the plugin does not play the stream right sometimes and then the video stops and/or the audio and sometimes the video stops but the audio still is going and other times the video will be really slow and that crashes xbmc. it happens if i play the live stream and also it happens when i play video podcast. also when i try to stop the video playing it takes me longer than when the video and audio are playing correctly. please get back to me as soon as possible thanks
Upload the xbmc.log file because twit works great for me.
(2014-01-27, 00:06)joejoejo Wrote: the twit.tv plugin does not work properly for me. what is happening is that the plugin does not play the stream right sometimes and then the video stops and/or the audio and sometimes the video stops but the audio still is going and other times the video will be really slow and that crashes xbmc. it happens if i play the live stream and also it happens when i play video podcast. also when i try to stop the video playing it takes me longer than when the video and audio are playing correctly. please get back to me as soon as possible thanks

Playback issues as you describe aren't related to the add-on itself, plugin add-ons such as this only list and resolve the stream URLs, playback is handled by xbmc's player.

I suggest you capture debug logs, see http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Log_file, and start a thread in your OS specific help and support section of the forum.
I'm having an issue with some of the newer shows. All of the veterans work great, but the following shows come up blank when I open it:

-Android App Arena
-Marketing Mavericks
-TWiT Bits

Also, NSFW is still listed, but the show hasn't been on twit for months. They've evolved into NightAttack, which is independent.

By the way, thanks for this addon. I watch TWiT Live all the time and the experience is absolutely flawless.
It looks like divingmule has gone AWOL, as he hasn't logged in here since January. Does anyone else know how to fix this? All of the shows that were on when divingmule last updated this addon still work well. But none of the newer shows work. I just have no idea how to fix it :/
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TWiT0