• 156(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-01-17, 00:48)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-01-17, 00:29)Elixxen Wrote:
(2014-01-16, 22:22)Lunatixz Wrote: Dead!! , USTVNOW development team are a bunch of dolts!

Its a shame, I wanted to add full support for their PVR service and premium feeds...

What a bunch of jerks to be honest. Did they not realise that it would bring them a bunch of customers? Is there a similar service that you're planning on using?

Honestly I question the legitimacy of any current rebroadcast website, so no... Not at the moment...

Awhile back I asked all my user to write ustvnow, and request support for my plugin... but either Ustvnow didn't listen or too few user wrote in... Either way no looking back... If you have any suggestions for legal services you would like to see supported let me know.

I see. That's too bad. It could have been great if it was implemented properly. Futubox is a similar option but it's for European channels. Other than that I don't know of any.
I am getting a script failed error from the latest GIT

http://pastebin.com/iXQTmBjw
Hello all,

Please forgive me, i've read through as much of this rather large thread as I can and used the search function but can't really find an answer to this question that I currently understand. I'm sure I'm just doing something stupid, so i'd appreciate some direction Smile.

Basically, when the EPG is open, I get no artwork whatsoever in the bottom right hand corner "Now Watching" box - and i've got literally no idea why. What artwork does this use? Is there a setting I'm missing?

Everything in my XBMC is scraped, I don't think I have any clearart though. I'm sure i'm doing something dumb, I've tried using artwork downloader also but can't seem to find any of the clearart pngs it seemingly grabs.

Thank you very much for any reply. Wonderful branch of PseudoTV, will definitely donate a little when I next have money!
Hi All, I am very new to this so please forgive me if I am asking a stupid question. I have (after some time) managed to get a number of Network and Movie channels created from my locally stored media and got the logos and "Now Playing" artwork to appear in the EPGs. However when using the PTVL skin, although the "Trending Now" artwork appears at the top of the screen, I can't seem to get the other artwork to appear for the upcoming shows in the provided boxes at the top of the screen even though the shows name appears.
I have read through what I think is the relevant data but I am sure I am just missing something simple.
I appreciate any help you may provide. ...thanks
Benny_jb, Mind me asking how did you manage to get the "now playing" artwork to appear in the EPG? Currently struggling with that myself and can't seem to find an answer.
Lunatixz, any luck with the youtube keyword search?
(2014-01-17, 04:27)Georgyw5k Wrote: Benny_jb, Mind me asking how did you manage to get the "now playing" artwork to appear in the EPG? Currently struggling with that myself and can't seem to find an answer.

I ended up writing a batch file to create landscape.jpgs or pngs in the local source folders of my movie directories for those that didnt have one already, that solved most of my now playing issues, except for where the source image i used for the copy was full screen art instead of wide, because the first image displayed when I bring up the EPG is static.
Georgyw5k, pretty much just like Thor has said, I had to get ensure a landscape.jpg is in with the movies folders and the same with my TV series and all has worked out. For whatever reason my issue with the next in a series artwork not displaying in my post has now resolved itself as well....might have just been a reset.
(2014-01-17, 07:47)benny_jb Wrote: Georgyw5k, pretty much just like Thor has said, I had to get ensure a landscape.jpg is in with the movies folders and the same with my TV series and all has worked out. For whatever reason my issue with the next in a series artwork not displaying in my post has now resolved itself as well....might have just been a reset.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1597218
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Thanks Lunatixz
Your program is simply fantastic !! I have pretty much got all the EPG stuff working now (I am only using locally stored media at this stage) but the only thing that I can't seem to get to work yet is the Genre Type coloring. I am using PTLV with pretty much just Network and Movie (smartlist) channels ...the TV Network channels show up in the EPG as Gey and the Movie channels are blue rather than the genre colors.
Again there is probably a simple reason for this that I am missing but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
(2014-01-17, 10:55)benny_jb Wrote: Thanks Lunatixz
Your program is simply fantastic !! I have pretty much got all the EPG stuff working now (I am only using locally stored media at this stage) but the only thing that I can't seem to get to work yet is the Genre Type coloring. I am using PTLV with pretty much just Network and Movie (smartlist) channels ...the TV Network channels show up in the EPG as Gey and the Movie channels are blue rather than the genre colors.
Again there is probably a simple reason for this that I am missing but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Sounds like your missing genre info? Enabled debugging in both xbmc and ptvl. Force channel reset and send me the log.
Thanks for the reply Lunatixz.
I am new to the site so I hope I have posted the log right as the XBMC uploader didn't work.

http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=111705
Donated with the Message: For the development of PseudoTV live, thanks

Going to purchase a HDHomeRun Prime when I have some extra funds. This program needs to be integrated into xbmc, IMO.
I'll have to check my key mappings later to make sure I've got the right options before I say its a real problem, but page down works like a champ now after yesterdays update, page up however crashes PTVL and returns me to the home screen after 1 or 2 keypresses.
(2014-01-17, 19:19)ThorC1138 Wrote: I'll have to check my key mappings later to make sure I've got the right options before I say its a real problem, but page down works like a champ now after yesterdays update, page up however crashes PTVL and returns me to the home screen after 1 or 2 keypresses.

Log?

::Update::
Nevermind, problem found...

(2014-01-17, 13:53)benny_jb Wrote: Thanks for the reply Lunatixz.
I am new to the site so I hope I have posted the log right as the XBMC uploader didn't work.

http://www.xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=111705

Look's like a code problem, I'll update tonight.
In my attempt to fix all the Unicode problems from non-English characters, I messed up a few lines of code...
  • 156(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45