• 161(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Hey Luna,
After lot of troubleshooting, I realized PTV live doesn't like a M3U8 link inside a .strm file, if I pass the same M3U8 through the settings2.xml it works but says no info found when passing through the strm file.
Click on the + sign below If I have helped you
(2014-01-20, 22:51)alienhead95 Wrote: Hey Luna,
After lot of troubleshooting, I realized PTV live doesn't like a M3U8 link inside a .strm file, if I pass the same M3U8 through the settings2.xml it works but says no info found when passing through the strm file.

log?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-01-20, 19:31)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-01-20, 17:54)pünktchen Wrote: Hey Luna,
i have a problem with one live tv channel (sometimes also others).
Channel 5 "RTL Nitro" never shows any data in the epg timeline view,
although parsing the xmltv file and creating the channel.m3u works as expected Huh

Can you have a look please?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6yq4nrx82mjxv7...nnel_5.rar

I'm not sure whats wrong, your m3u was built... so your 99% there.... I don't see any log errors. Have you tried using a different xmltv source for channel 5?
Hey Luna,
some strange things' going on here.
I reordered my channels to livetv - playlist - livetv - playlist ...
First attempt and all is okay with "RTL Nitro" and the other channels.
What does it mean?
Luna, I was wondering if you are planning on integrating this skin with PTLV?

http://babylon.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=157452
Log
Thanks in advance.
(2014-01-20, 23:58)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-01-20, 22:51)alienhead95 Wrote: Hey Luna,

log?
Click on the + sign below If I have helped you
(2014-01-20, 03:11)Lunatixz Wrote: Beside, Search terms are their any other youtube features wanted? let me know, since i'll be working on it.
I know some users requested random? any other sort orders?

::Update::

On further review of the code, there is no reason why random doesn't shuffle the youtube playlist... So no need to add random mix.

So are you saying that the current version of PTVL should be able to randomize YouTube channels? I don't know why I can't figure that out. I'd like to be able to randomize Playlist channels, and YouTube Channel channels.

It would also be great to specify multiple YouTube Channels for one PTVL channel.

Finally, I'd like to be able to generate PTVL channels from YouTube's auto-generated Topic channels.
Here's an example of such a channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXeV0K8xayLV8rS5iqTfrqw
And here's YT's explanation of them: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2579942?hl=en

Thanks !
I've been able to replicate a bug pretty consistently but if you can't replicate and need my log, I can provide it. When playing a youtube video and having the EPG open, when the video is loading the next video in the timeline (spinning loading wheel) and I push the down arrow to scroll to the next item in the EPG, PTVL crashes. The video will continue to play in the XBMC player, but I need to reload PTVL to get the EPG open again.

Next update will include Art download option. When Media artwork is missing script.artwork.downloader is called to download the missing art.
(2014-01-20, 17:42)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-01-20, 07:47)bbaldino Wrote:
(2014-01-20, 06:27)Lunatixz Wrote: please post on a different site, paste.unbuntu requires log in...

My bad, didn't know that, here ya go:
http://pastebin.com/M7CXdkXC

I trimmed some bits out to get the size down a bit, hopefully I didn't cut anything relevant.

Is their a reason why u r running 12.0rc? You should consider upgrading to 12.2 or 12.3...

Something between upgrading the xbmc version and the latest pseudotv live seems to have done it! Looks like things are working, thanks Luna.
(2014-01-20, 22:11)Daavid Wrote: Hi Luna - I think this is near perfect for me personally at the moment. Thanks a lot (again) for superb work. Was wondering if you had any schedule/plan on the windows companion tool?

I agree... a windows app to make channel edits and stuff would be awesome. This is probably one of the best plugins for xbmc. Channel surfing for the wife is very much needed.
(2014-01-20, 03:11)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-01-20, 03:08)cybeard Wrote: ok, I will... thanks!

Beside, Search terms are their any other youtube features wanted? let me know, since i'll be working on it.
I know some users requested random? any other sort orders?

On further review of the code, there is no reason why random doesn't shuffle the youtube playlist... So no need to add random mix.

Force random only moves the timeline to a random spot, it will still play in the original order. Reverse order would be a great addition so as to have things play chronologically.
(2014-01-21, 04:54)ylafont Wrote: Luna, I was wondering if you are planning on integrating this skin with PTLV?

http://babylon.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=157452

doubt it - that would have to be handled by @tman12
(2014-01-21, 18:43)Indy_star Wrote: I've been able to replicate a bug pretty consistently but if you can't replicate and need my log, I can provide it. When playing a youtube video and having the EPG open, when the video is loading the next video in the timeline (spinning loading wheel) and I push the down arrow to scroll to the next item in the EPG, PTVL crashes. The video will continue to play in the XBMC player, but I need to reload PTVL to get the EPG open again.

I have noticed the same thing, but thought it was just me... I was afraid to say anything. Smile
(2014-01-21, 22:46)spikey911 Wrote:
(2014-01-21, 18:43)Indy_star Wrote: I've been able to replicate a bug pretty consistently but if you can't replicate and need my log, I can provide it. When playing a youtube video and having the EPG open, when the video is loading the next video in the timeline (spinning loading wheel) and I push the down arrow to scroll to the next item in the EPG, PTVL crashes. The video will continue to play in the XBMC player, but I need to reload PTVL to get the EPG open again.

I have noticed the same thing, but thought it was just me... I was afraid to say anything. Smile

Took me a bit to figure out what the combination was that caused the crash. It seemed random at first, but this is defiantly repeatable and I'm glad you mentioned you also experienced it and its not just my setup.

(2014-01-21, 19:01)Lunatixz Wrote: ::Update::

Next update will include Art download option. When Media artwork is missing script.artwork.downloader is called to download the missing art.

Is this for Local media only or also includes Live TV and strm? At one point you mentioned on working on the LiveTV parser, is this that update?
(2014-01-21, 22:56)Indy_star Wrote:
(2014-01-21, 22:46)spikey911 Wrote:

Took me a bit to figure out what the combination was that caused the crash. It seemed random at first, but this is defiantly repeatable and I'm glad you mentioned you also experienced it and its not just my setup.

(2014-01-21, 19:01)Lunatixz Wrote: ::Update::

Is this for Local media only or also includes Live TV and strm? At one point you mentioned on working on the LiveTV parser, is this that update?

LiveTV parser was added months ago... and already downloads artwork (since livetv has none to begin with).
  • 161(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45