• 162(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-01-21, 23:20)Lunatixz Wrote: LiveTV parser was added months ago... and already downloads artwork (since livetv has none to begin with).

Sorry, this is the post I'm referring to.

(2013-12-14, 01:39)Lunatixz Wrote: Not all LiveTV; TV and Movies will show art... I need to work on enhancing the parser, for now most major shows art will display.

When I input TVDB and Fanart API's I don't get any artwork for Live TV. I assumed this was the parser problem you were referring to in the above post. Should the artwork be shown for LiveTV or am I misunderstanding the use?
I don't pull any artwork either with my api keys.
Since I'll be snowed in tomorrow I am going to be doing some work channel logo work to fill out any holes in my skin. Below is the list of all the GENRE based channel logos I already include with my skin...are there any obvious GENRES you guys use that I seem to have missed?

Action
Adventure
Animation
Christmas
Comedy
Concert
Children
Crime
Drama
Documentary
Fantasy
Football
Halloween
Horror
Music Video
News
Reality
Science-fiction
Sketch
Sports
Sports Documentary
Superhero
Tech
Theme Park
Thriller
Trailer
War
Western
Wrestling
Would excluding a directory/folder be a possibility to be added in the Advanced Channel Rules? I know we already have "Don't Include a Show" but I'd like to exclude an entire directory.
(2014-01-21, 23:37)Indy_star Wrote:
(2014-01-21, 23:20)Lunatixz Wrote: LiveTV parser was added months ago... and already downloads artwork (since livetv has none to begin with).

Sorry, this is the post I'm referring to.

(2013-12-14, 01:39)Lunatixz Wrote: Not all LiveTV; TV and Movies will show art... I need to work on enhancing the parser, for now most major shows art will display.

When I input TVDB and Fanart API's I don't get any artwork for Live TV. I assumed this was the parser problem you were referring to in the above post. Should the artwork be shown for LiveTV or am I misunderstanding the use?

fanart.tv api website is not working, I already posted a question in their forum for details of when it will be fixed...

(2014-01-22, 01:44)jiggsaw Wrote: Would excluding a directory/folder be a possibility to be added in the Advanced Channel Rules? I know we already have "Don't Include a Show" but I'd like to exclude an entire directory.

Nope... not a feature i'm interested in adding, since directory management is easy enough...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-01-22, 00:21)ARYEZ Wrote: Since I'll be snowed in tomorrow I am going to be doing some work channel logo work to fill out any holes in my skin. Below is the list of all the GENRE based channel logos I already include with my skin...are there any obvious GENRES you guys use that I seem to have missed?

Action
Adventure
Animation
Christmas
Comedy
Concert
Children
Crime
Drama
Documentary
Fantasy
Football
Halloween
Horror
Music Video
News
Reality
Science-fiction
Sketch
Sports
Sports Documentary
Superhero
Tech
Theme Park
Thriller
Trailer
War
Western
Wrestling

Don't know how "obvious" they are, but maybe ...

- Anime
- Game shows
- Talk shows
- Video games / Gaming
- Underground
- Arthouse
- Avant garde
- Film Noir
- Cult
- Classics
(2014-01-22, 02:41)paulmd Wrote:
(2014-01-22, 00:21)ARYEZ Wrote: Since I'll be snowed in tomorrow I am going to be doing some work channel logo work to fill out any holes in my skin. Below is the list of all the GENRE based channel logos I already include with my skin...are there any obvious GENRES you guys use that I seem to have missed?

Action
Adventure
Animation
Christmas
Comedy
Concert
Children
Crime
Drama
Documentary
Fantasy
Football
Halloween
Horror
Music Video
News
Reality
Science-fiction
Sketch
Sports
Sports Documentary
Superhero
Tech
Theme Park
Thriller
Trailer
War
Western
Wrestling

Don't know how "obvious" they are, but maybe ...

- Anime
- Game shows
- Talk shows
- Video games / Gaming
- Underground
- Arthouse
- Avant garde
- Film Noir
- Cult
- Classics

Nice...definitely some good ideas in there. I'll have to get to work on them.
(2014-01-22, 02:27)Lunatixz Wrote: fanart.tv api website is not working, I already posted a question in their forum for details of when it will be fixed...

ok, that would be explain half the problem, does TVDB not pull for LiveTV? That is the one I would assume would be where we get most of the info and fallback to Fanart if not found in TVDB.
(2014-01-22, 03:54)Indy_star Wrote:
(2014-01-22, 02:27)Lunatixz Wrote: fanart.tv api website is not working, I already posted a question in their forum for details of when it will be fixed...

ok, that would be explain half the problem, does TVDB not pull for LiveTV? That is the one I would assume would be where we get most of the info and fallback to Fanart if not found in TVDB.

Enhanced LiveTV works like this:

TVDB/TMDB API supplies Episode/Movie information (episode names, Season numbers, Movie plot, etc).
Fanart.TV api supplies artwork...

(2014-01-21, 21:34)bry- Wrote:
(2014-01-21, 04:54)ylafont Wrote: Luna, I was wondering if you are planning on integrating this skin with PTLV?

http://babylon.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=157452

doubt it - that would have to be handled by @tman12

Yeah, I'm only working on the "PTVL" skin, but if anyone wants to take up the job of converting the old PTV skins to PTVL, It would be appreciated...
(2014-01-21, 22:46)spikey911 Wrote:
(2014-01-21, 18:43)Indy_star Wrote: I've been able to replicate a bug pretty consistently but if you can't replicate and need my log, I can provide it. When playing a youtube video and having the EPG open, when the video is loading the next video in the timeline (spinning loading wheel) and I push the down arrow to scroll to the next item in the EPG, PTVL crashes. The video will continue to play in the XBMC player, but I need to reload PTVL to get the EPG open again.

I have noticed the same thing, but thought it was just me... I was afraid to say anything. Smile

This is a bug with the youtube plugin and has been brought up a number of times... I don't believe I will find a solution...
(2014-01-19, 20:40)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-01-19, 12:43)EZ1976 Wrote: Hey everyone
just moved from TVHEADSEND to Argus TV server.
until now with tvheadsend i knew the URL of the stream (from vlc) and i could configure the channels.

any idea how i can do this with argus? cant find the URLS.
thanks
I think its:
http://myip:backendport/live?channel=1)

nope.
this worked while using the TVHEADENDS as its frontend
in argus tv, only when requested, it opens a stream. thats why it has a PVR client inside XBMC.
so unless it opens all the streams, i wont be able to connect
thanks
::Update::

Gotham support coming very soon, Dynamic artwork for both local and LiveTV is being revamped to include downloading missing artwork using either (direct download or artwork.downloader script).

are there any bugs I forgot to fix?? Please let me know... Is the problem with special characters (non-English) causing missing movie plots fixed?
(2014-01-22, 22:15)Lunatixz Wrote: ::Update::

Gotham support coming very soon, Dynamic artwork for both local and LiveTV is being revamped to include downloading missing artwork using either (direct download or artwork.downloader script).

are there any bugs I forgot to fix?? Please let me know... Is the problem with special characters (non-English) causing missing movie plots fixed?

I still have the problem luna with greek characters.Here's an example.
I have 10 movies with genre "action" and plot+title in english.PTVL generates 1 channel with all the movies ok
I change 5 of them and create nfo with greek plot+title(xbmc sees all ok).PTVL generates 1 channel only with the english movies.
I change all of them .................................................................................PTVL don't generate channel at all.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2vk3h09cfdhr8hd/xbmc.log
A small bug I noticed last night when watching LiveTV, the coming up display shows the current show on instead of the coming show. This worked perfectly in 2.6, I'm using 3.0 right now and seems to be late or inaccurate, not sure which. I noticed yesterday at 10 minutes into the show it told me coming up was the current show that was on, and was not in the EPG to come up next. I will turn on debugging tonight and try and get a log.
(2014-01-22, 23:44)tromy Wrote:
(2014-01-22, 22:15)Lunatixz Wrote: ::Update::

I still have the problem luna with greek characters.Here's an example.
I have 10 movies with genre "action" and plot+title in english.PTVL generates 1 channel with all the movies ok
I change 5 of them and create nfo with greek plot+title(xbmc sees all ok).PTVL generates 1 channel only with the english movies.
I change all of them .................................................................................PTVL don't generate channel at all.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2vk3h09cfdhr8hd/xbmc.log

Taken from your log, the problem isn't with PTVL but how your media was scraped into XBMC database...
Code:
"plot":"O Charly Mattei,      ,    .        ,         . ,                       .","plotoutline":"","runtime":0,
Code:
[u'"genre":["Action"],"imdbnumber":"tt1167638","label":"22 \u03a3\u03c6\u03b1\u03af\u03c1\u03b5\u03c2","movieid":273,"title":"22 \u03a3\u03c6\u03b1\u03af\u03c1\u03b5\u03c2","year":2010']

The json response from your system isn't correct, which is why PTVL can't parse it....

I'm sure its related to non-english text, but I dont' think the break down is with PTVL, which is trying to parse that bad data...
I could be wrong... but for testing purposes I added a movie to my library which contains non-english characters, and at first I ran into problems... but I made corrects and now I'm running fine...
  • 162(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45