• 1(current)
[RELEASE] VideoMediaset

waiting for your comments

ciauz Smile

Support for this add-on is now being offered by phate89 using a new thread. It can be downloaded from there - click here to go to the new thread.

Changelog:
Code:
- added section "Canali Live"

- updated plugin to work with the new videomediaset website

- added section <season> in Episode List to show old episodes

- updated all sections "Ultime puntate" and "Ultime Sport Mediaset" to work with latest change in videomediaset website

- updated plugin to work with the latest change in videomediaset website

- updated plugin to work with the new videomediaset website

- fix error "Remote share: Could not connect to network server" with XBMC 13 Gotham

- moved previous root into "Elenco programmi"
- general speed optimization for section "Elenco programmi"
- added sections with shortcuts to the latest full videos
- added sections with shortcuts to the most viewed clips
- added sections with shortcuts to latest clips of SportMediaset
- cleanup code

- added search text

- added import addon beautifulsoup in requires

- first release

[size=medium]Want to buy me a beer?:

thank you for the wonderful work of your plugin .. I want to ask you if it is normal that your plugin does not work with xbmc (Android)?
just found......i will try and report.
Peppe
Link isn't working for me...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
unfortunately I do not have an android device

the only thing that I noticed is that I had not added the import of the module "BeautifulSoup" in my first version
perhaps in the build of xbmc for android by default this module isn't installed, I do not know

so i put a new link with version 1.0.1, the only thing that I changed is the import of the addon BeautifulSoup in addon.xml

andy1010 maybe you can post the error in xbmc.log
Scanned your work, on Windows, pretty cool.
i will try it on my android device and report so we can see if it is a general or particular problem.
I found some empty voices that are present like full episode on the website (ex. classe di ferro).
may be same thing of "beautifulsoup".
i really appreciate this plugin....... waited it for long time.
Peppe
@peppe_sr

Unfortunately, unlike the web page rai.tv that has many json pages to query

VideoMediaset has a really strange way to query the database and display the result, I suppose that all this strangeness is to prevent plugin like mine can capture information, so I have to read the pages in html to make it work in a not too slow way

for the case of "classe di ferro" in the html page there is "video-Full" instead of "video-full" and this is enough to blow up everything

so if you find other errors like this post it and I try to fix all togheter

however I believe that these cases may come out with some old videos
When i installed this addon in my ipad and in my apple tv with xbmc frodo the result is the same.. "Dipendenze non soddisfatte".. Why..?
Thanks
So i installed and tried on my android tablet (smartcom 810c with a custom rom).
everything ran smooth, it works very well, tested same links on windows and no problems found. again good job.
Peppe
(2014-02-17, 18:13)Tano_mini Wrote: When i installed this addon in my ipad and in my apple tv with xbmc frodo the result is the same.. "Dipendenze non soddisfatte".. Why..?
Thanks

Hello,
also I I've try to install the addon on Frodo on minix X7 and we have the some error, "Dipendenze non soddisfatte", in windows 7 x86 is all ok, work very fine.

Please, can help me?

Thanks,
Antonio
even if aracnoz want help you, without a full debug log it is impossible.
Peppe
(2014-02-20, 21:24)peppe_sr Wrote: even if aracnoz want help you, without a full debug log it is impossible.
Peppe

How i can obtain it..?
from the wiki xbmc:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Log_file
Peppe
[RESOLVED] "Dipendenze non soddisfatte"
Hello,
I've installed a new rom on my minix, with root, and now magically all work fine!

I've installed kasty rom 1080p, based on the original 008, with xbmc frodo 12 for minix.

Regards,
Antonio
aracnoz,
have you planned to add "search" in your plug-in?
Peppe
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] VideoMediaset1