• 14(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
Do we know when xbmc Gotham will come out of beta? Thanks n
(2014-01-27, 09:49)nick w Wrote: Do we know when xbmc Gotham will come out of beta? Thanks n

It's not even reached beta yet: http://xbmc.org/xbmc-13-gotham-on-its-wa...ta-status/

Be patient Wink
Thanks Smithy. I am patient Smile. Ishhh
(2014-01-27, 00:31)Unfledged Wrote:
(2014-01-27, 00:25)StinDaWg Wrote: I don't understand how you set sub menus under the custom home menus. It is only giving me 15 items to choose from. For instance, I want to set a video addon like Youtube there, but I don't see how to do it? In Nox 4, you just navigated to the item and selected it.

Above those 15 items it should say "Common (15)", then have an up and down arrow to the right hand side. Use the arrows to switch to the "Add-On"s.

That sounds fine, but when I select to add addons or favorite's the lists are empty. Also, what I can add disappears when I re-enter to add more.
Hi.

Very fast, pure and esthetic skin !!

Did you have plan to support :
* script.extendedinfo from Phil65 (even if it's not released as stable version) ? In order to get information from movieset and LiveDVD background at least ?
* artwork downloader in movie information in order to downloader discart, logo, ... ?
* smart playlists for custom menu with widget and LiveDVD background ?

No stretch for poster ? Because with scale option, posters are cropped :

Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2014-01-27, 10:13)bolter Wrote: That sounds fine, but when I select to add addons or favorite's the lists are empty. Also, what I can add disappears when I re-enter to add more.

And that sounds like a bug with the skin shortcuts script. If you can post a full debug log somewhere like xbmclogs.com, I'll look into it this afternoon.
Love this new simplified version much easier than the old one to setup. Ive setup 4.0 and there is a mammoth amount of options and I like them all a certain way. Having less choice is actually alot better and I can simply enjoy the clean cut Aeon Nox 5. Well done!

One suggestion, all skin developers seem to put the EPG on a different menu that is hard to access. Being a pro channel surfer it makes sense to me that when I hit the back key it should go back to EPG to pick next channel and if I hit back again it exits to main menu.

Instead of having to exit the system completely to compare channels of whats best on the networks. I know you have a epg button but only shows whats already coming on the same channel it tells me nothing of the programs for other channels..

Does anyone agree with me on this way of navigating? Would be a nice option if you would consider it..
(2014-01-27, 11:39)Unfledged Wrote:
(2014-01-27, 10:13)bolter Wrote: That sounds fine, but when I select to add addons or favorite's the lists are empty. Also, what I can add disappears when I re-enter to add more.

And that sounds like a bug with the skin shortcuts script. If you can post a full debug log somewhere like xbmclogs.com, I'll look into it this afternoon.

A bit more information - all lists are full except favorite's and addons.

Here is my log file

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=117015
(2014-01-27, 12:28)Javlin Wrote: Love this new simplified version much easier than the old one to setup. Ive setup 4.0 and there is a mammoth amount of options and I like them all a certain way. Having less choice is actually alot better and I can simply enjoy the clean cut Aeon Nox 5. Well done!

One suggestion, all skin developers seem to put the EPG on a different menu that is hard to access. Being a pro channel surfer it makes sense to me that when I hit the back key it should go back to EPG to pick next channel and if I hit back again it exits to main menu.

Instead of having to exit the system completely to compare channels of whats best on the networks. I know you have a epg button but only shows whats already coming on the same channel it tells me nothing of the programs for other channels..

Does anyone agree with me on this way of navigating? Would be a nice option if you would consider it..

Change channel+/- (or any button you like)to bring up the pvrosdchannels with ch+/- navigating the channel list, i think that sounds like what youre after.
How are people scraping their concerts?

After speaking with Olympia about the scrapers he recommends using the library XML node feature with the standard TMDB scraper and not music videos for this.

On that note, does Aeon Nox 5 support Library XML nodes on the home screen?
(2014-01-27, 13:30)zag Wrote: How are people scraping their concerts?

After speaking with Olympia about the scrapers he recommends using the library XML node feature with the standard TMDB scraper and not music videos for this.

On that note, does Aeon Nox 5 support Library XML nodes on the home screen?

Not in the preview, but I changed that yesterday on bitbucket.
The whole musicvideo section needs to be uodated to use actual musicvideos instead of concerts since that is what xbmc uses it for.
I'll start on that once I get my hands on some musicvideos.

I'm scraping concerts with an edited version of the TMDB scraper btw.
Any chance of a 'PLAY DISC' main menu item that only shows when a disc is inserted, like in confluence? *beg emoticon*
Tried Nox 5 at my Pi @ 1Ghz and it flys... finaly Nox on Rasp Pi. Made my Day!
ASRock Beebox J3160 4GB RAM 120GB SATA SSD - Harmony Elite BT
Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH 4GB RAM 120GB SATA SSD - Harmony Smart Control BT
all @ Libreelec Testbuild
HP N54L @ Ubuntu 14.04.4 Minimal Server / MySQL DB
HP N40L @ Ubuntu 14.04.4 Minimal Server
(2014-01-27, 15:36)john.cord Wrote: Tried Nox 5 at my Pi @ 1Ghz and it flys... finaly Nox on Rasp Pi. Made my Day!

Can the RasbereyPi play a full 1080p film OK?

N
(2014-01-27, 11:20)mikebzh44 Wrote: Hi.

Very fast, pure and esthetic skin !!

Did you have plan to support :
* script.extendedinfo from Phil65 (even if it's not released as stable version) ? In order to get information from movieset and LiveDVD background at least ?
* artwork downloader in movie information in order to downloader discart, logo, ... ?
* smart playlists for custom menu with widget and LiveDVD background ?

No stretch for poster ? Because with scale option, posters are cropped :
For moviesets i use the plugin.moviesets from frost which works on gotham flawlessly without adding skin code. Is there information missing in that plugin that is available in extendedinfo?
Artwork downloader is already integrated. I put a button in the choose art dialog.
Not until either a script for that is finished or this pr from `Black makes it in gotham.

Will look into the poster scale/stretch dilemma.

(2014-01-27, 15:12)teeedubb Wrote: Any chance of a 'PLAY DISC' main menu item that only shows when a disc is inserted, like in confluence? *beg emoticon*
Yes I realized that was missing yesterday and added that.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537