• 175(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
::Update::

Superbowl '14 Commercials added (Donors only). Also includes a few small tweaks...
New VevoTV links, Requires VevoTV plugin...

I'm also working on a custom vevo channel which will include EPG information.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-02-04, 05:29)hello_man Wrote: Thanks for this great plugin. It sounds great and I am really excited to configure and get it setup to see how it really look. As I new to this, please excuse if I am missing something obvious but I am not able to figure out how to add streams from USTV NOW into PTVL. I followed the instruction and added a new section for channel 10 (as 9 were automatically created) -

<setting id="Channel_10_type" value="9" />
<setting id="Channel_10_1" value="5400" />
<setting id="Channel_10_2" value="rtmp://lv5.ustvnow.com:1935/dvrtest?key=MYKEY..." />
<setting id="Channel_10_3" value="ABC" />
<setting id="Channel_10_4" value="ABC TV Network 24x7" />
<setting id="Channel_10_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_10_changed" value="True" />
<setting id="Channel_10_time" value="0" />
<setting id="Channel_10_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_10_rule_1_opt_1" value="ABC" />

But it doesn't show up in the guide. Am I missing something very basic? Also, in the first post, I see that support for USTV was added but then removed. Not sure what that mean.

Once I get the above working, I would want to add local channels from filmon plugin. I am assuming I can do the same but this time giving filmon plugin url. What I am wondering is if there is a way to get guide information that filmon plugin gets automatically.

Appreciate all the effort on this plugin and looking forward for a response.

Bump, I can really use some pointers here.
(2014-02-05, 02:51)hello_man Wrote:
(2014-02-04, 05:29)hello_man Wrote: Thanks for this great plugin. It sounds great and I am really excited to configure and get it setup to see how it really look. As I new to this, please excuse if I am missing something obvious but I am not able to figure out how to add streams from USTV NOW into PTVL. I followed the instruction and added a new section for channel 10 (as 9 were automatically created) -

<setting id="Channel_10_2" value="rtmp://lv5.ustvnow.com:1935/dvrtest?key=MYKEY..." />

But it doesn't show up in the guide. Am I missing something very basic? Also, in the first post, I see that support for USTV was added but then removed. Not sure what that mean.

Once I get the above working, I would want to add local channels from filmon plugin. I am assuming I can do the same but this time giving filmon plugin url. What I am wondering is if there is a way to get guide information that filmon plugin gets automatically.

I don't support ustvnow.
I once offered full ustvnow autotuning w/EPG. Unfortunately ustvnow devs are dumber then dirt!

I suggest you save your money and use some of many free alternatives!

I do not wish to offer any ustvnow support in this thread!
How do I get any of the artwork to show up in the channels? Like the movie posters and stuff?
(2014-02-05, 02:57)OhhBradd Wrote: How do I get any of the artwork to show up in the channels? Like the movie posters and stuff?

Read post 2
(2014-02-05, 02:59)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-02-05, 02:57)OhhBradd Wrote: How do I get any of the artwork to show up in the channels? Like the movie posters and stuff?

Read post 2

I read it and I really just don't understand it. What do I have to do?
(2014-02-05, 02:57)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-02-05, 02:51)hello_man Wrote:

I don't support ustvnow.
I once offered full ustvnow autotuning w/EPG. Unfortunately ustvnow devs are dumber then dirt!

Sure, I understand. But my issue doesn't seem specific to USTV. The only part that's USTV specific is the stream url but my main issue seems to be that I don't see the channel at all in EPG.
I can try with other stream like film on etc but I believe I am missing something very basic.

Ok, a separate question, is there a way to use filmon epg information when setting that stream in PTVL?
(2014-02-05, 03:17)hello_man Wrote:
(2014-02-05, 02:57)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-02-05, 02:51)hello_man Wrote: Bump, I can really use some pointers here.

I don't support ustvnow.

Sure, I understand. But my issue doesn't seem specific to USTV. The only part that's USTV specific is the stream url but my main issue seems to be that I don't see the channel at all in EPG.
I can try with other stream like film on etc but I believe I am missing something very basic.

Ok, a separate question, is there a way to use filmon epg information when setting that stream in PTVL?

Not directly, but if you know the timezone of the feed you can use an XMLTV grabber to pull the data.
I tried another link but had no success. It doesn't show up in PTV. Can somebody post me any online stream that I can try adding to channel to see if that works?
(2014-02-05, 03:11)OhhBradd Wrote:
(2014-02-05, 02:59)Lunatixz Wrote:

Read post 2

You serious? Like luna said you should probably re read the original FAQ...

Short answer for artwork...run the artwork downloader addon for xbmc. Tell it to download tv/movie posters,fanarts, landscapes, thumbs, cleararts, and logos. Once it runs go back to PTVL and you will see the artwork displayed.
I am trying to add this link from favorite. This is what the entry looks like in favorites.xml
Code:
<favourite name="NDTV 24x7" thumb="C:\Users\Myname\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.world.news.live\resources\images\channels\ndtv_24x7.png">PlayMedia(&quot;plugin://plugin.video.world.news.live/?use_rtmp=1&amp;Title=NDTV+24x7&amp;remote_url=None&amp;action=play_stream&amp;Icon=C%3A%5CUsers%5CMyname%5CAppData%5CRoaming%5CXBMC%5Caddons%5Cplugin.video.world.news.live%5Cresources%5Cimages%5Cchannels%5Cndtv_24x7.png&amp;channel=ndtv_24x7&amp;Thumb=C%3A%5CUsers%5CAshish%5CAppData%5CRoaming%5CXBMC%5Caddons%5Cplugin.video.world.news.live%5Cresources%5Cimages%5Cchannels%5Cndtv_24x7.png&quot;)</favourite>

I tried putting this entry in settings2.xml -
Code:
<setting id="Channel_1_type" value="9" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_1" value="5400" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_2" value="plugin://plugin.video.world.news.live/?use_rtmp=1&amp;Title=NDTV+24x7&amp;remote_url=None&amp;action=play_stream&amp;Icon=C%3A%5CUsers%5CMyname%5CAppData%5CRoaming%5CXBMC%5Caddons%5Cplugin.video.world.news.live%5Cresources%5Cimages%5Cchannels%5Cndtv_24x7.png&amp;channel=ndtv_24x7&amp;Thumb=C%3A%5CUsers%5CMyname%5CAppData%5CRoaming%5CXBMC%5Caddons%5Cplugin.video.world.news.live%5Cresources%5Cimages%5Cchannels%5Cndtv_24x7.png" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_3" value="ABC" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_4" value="ABC TV Network 24x7" />

But channel 1 doesn't show up in PTVL. I see this entry in xbmc.log -
20:41:11 T:5924 ERROR: script.pseudotv-ChannelList: Unable to locate the playlist for channel 1

What am i missing?
(2014-02-05, 06:04)ARYEZ Wrote:
(2014-02-05, 03:11)OhhBradd Wrote:
(2014-02-05, 02:59)Lunatixz Wrote: Read post 2

You serious? Like luna said you should probably re read the original FAQ...

Short answer for artwork...run the artwork downloader addon for xbmc. Tell it to download tv/movie posters,fanarts, landscapes, thumbs, cleararts, and logos. Once it runs go back to PTVL and you will see the artwork displayed.

Thanks it was a lot easier than I was understanding!

Having an issue with the new PTVL master - it only loads my first configured channel and then nothing. Anyone else having this issue?
(2014-02-05, 06:43)hello_man Wrote: I am trying to add this link from favorite. This is what the entry looks like in favorites.xml
Code:
<favourite name="NDTV 24x7" thumb="C:\Users\Myname\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.world.news.live\resources\images\channels\ndtv_24x7.png">PlayMedia(&quot;plugin://plugin.video.world.news.live/?use_rtmp=1&amp;Title=NDTV+24x7&amp;remote_url=None&amp;action=play_stream&amp;Icon=C%3A%5CUsers%5CMyname%5CAppData%5CRoaming%5CXBMC%5Caddons%5Cplugin.video.world.news.live%5Cresources%5Cimages%5Cchannels%5Cndtv_24x7.png&amp;channel=ndtv_24x7&amp;Thumb=C%3A%5CUsers%5CAshish%5CAppData%5CRoaming%5CXBMC%5Caddons%5Cplugin.video.world.news.live%5Cresources%5Cimages%5Cchannels%5Cndtv_24x7.png&quot;)</favourite>

I tried putting this entry in settings2.xml -
Code:
<setting id="Channel_1_type" value="9" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_1" value="5400" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_2" value="plugin://plugin.video.world.news.live/?use_rtmp=1&amp;Title=NDTV+24x7&amp;remote_url=None&amp;action=play_stream&amp;Icon=C%3A%5CUsers%5CMyname%5CAppData%5CRoaming%5CXBMC%5Caddons%5Cplugin.video.world.news.live%5Cresources%5Cimages%5Cchannels%5Cndtv_24x7.png&amp;channel=ndtv_24x7&amp;Thumb=C%3A%5CUsers%5CMyname%5CAppData%5CRoaming%5CXBMC%5Caddons%5Cplugin.video.world.news.live%5Cresources%5Cimages%5Cchannels%5Cndtv_24x7.png" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_3" value="ABC" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_4" value="ABC TV Network 24x7" />

But channel 1 doesn't show up in PTVL. I see this entry in xbmc.log -
20:41:11 T:5924 ERROR: script.pseudotv-ChannelList: Unable to locate the playlist for channel 1

What am i missing?

Not every plugin can be played via plugin:// .
Also your formatting is a mess, just look at all the extra stuff you left in the link...

Try:
plugin://plugin.video.world.news.live/?use_rtmp=1&amp;Title=NDTV+24x7&amp;remote_url=None&amp;action=play_stream&amp
Quote:Try:
plugin://plugin.video.world.news.live/?use_rtmp=1&amp;Title=NDTV+24x7&amp;remote_url=None&amp;action=play_stream&amp

No luck, it still doesn't show up and same log entry in xbmc log.

Can you share a same online url that works?
(2014-02-05, 08:02)hello_man Wrote:
Quote:Try:

No luck, it still doesn't show up and same log entry in xbmc log.

Can you share a same online url that works?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=93280
  • 175(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45