• 25(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2014-02-06, 12:01)mikebzh44 Wrote: This area is quite small to display date :

No more clock displayed (I not sure clock was there in last release) ?

Update to a newer nightly fixes that. I changed that control to a grouplist with auto width to display the eject/play dvd icons. In older nightlies there was a bug with autosizing of text.
(2014-02-06, 08:56)BigNoid Wrote: Appearance-->settings. Below choose skin.

Thanks BN...BTW, love the new artist titles overlaid on the thumbs in music wall view.
Apologies if this was already covered at some point, but are there any plans to change or offer the ability to change the font sizing?

Text in general seems enormous compared to the previous version.
Even if there isn't, you could just bust open "font.xml" and change the values. Probably a 2 minute job Tongue
I don't understand how to customize submenus or menù to point a share

example:nfs/nasip/folder

if i use this syntax it doens't work

With Aeon 4 no problem customize menù,

Edit:Found it
Is it a problem with my imported library (from frodo) or the "i" function on movies is broken?
I can open it in tvshows but not on movies.
Also 2 more bugs (?): On the widgets of recent movies/tv shows, i can only view then, not launch/play them
Also on those widgets, when i change to "recommended tv shows" and pass through the tvshows button on menu it says "service.library.data.provider plugin failure"

Anything on my side or.... ?
that plugin error has nothing to do with skinis a problem with the pluging search on the forum

about your problems to me sound that your download file was corrupted,
also your problem with your library is cuz frodo and gotham use 2 diferent DB
The girlfriend has found a bit of a usability issue in Live TV.

In the top left you can see by default we are in: ALL TV CHANNELS:

When you bring up the menu from the left, select TV Channels to change channel group, you can't see which channel group you have chosen because the menu is covering the text in the top left:

Maybe "TV Channels" in the menu should be the channel group you are currently in?
@smiffy1989: Good catch. I never bothered making groups in the pvr demo. Will do that and see if I can find a good solution. There are probably more quirks like that in PVR section as I have to guess how people use it (as I dont use pvr myself). If you find anymore please let me know.
(2014-02-07, 18:12)warlion Wrote: also your problem with your library is cuz frodo and gotham use 2 diferent DB

meaning when official gotham launches and i install it over the previous frodo, without being on portable mode (hence the import of the database) it will be needed a TOTAL RESCAN ? :0

EDIT:
I found nothing on the forum regarding service.library.data.provider crash on tvshows...
(2014-02-07, 22:25)djhifi Wrote: meaning when official gotham launches and i install it over the previous frodo, without being on portable mode (hence the import of the database) it will be needed a TOTAL RESCAN ? :0

EDIT:
I found nothing on the forum regarding service.library.data.provider crash on tvshows...
If you provide a debug log (wiki) for the crashing of service.library.data.provider I can see what the problem is.
(2014-02-07, 22:25)djhifi Wrote:
(2014-02-07, 18:12)warlion Wrote: also your problem with your library is cuz frodo and gotham use 2 diferent DB

meaning when official gotham launches and i install it over the previous frodo, without being on portable mode (hence the import of the database) it will be needed a TOTAL RESCAN ? :0

EDIT:

1.- that correct
2.- im sorry i miss-read your post i was thinking on common plugin cache problem (meaby you can try to uninstall and reinstall service.library.data.provider https://github.com/BigNoid/service.libra....provider/)
(2014-02-06, 11:59)StinDaWg Wrote:
(2014-02-06, 11:46)BigNoid Wrote: @Stindawg: I really could do without the sigh comment, but here you go, drop this in the 1080i folder. I'm still not convinced that it looks better. The HD flag in the list look pretty good imo.
Sigh wasn't meant as a knock against what you are doing, it's just one of my favorite features about XBMC OSD (quick glance-able information) and I'd hate to lose it. Thanks, I'll give that a try.

Edit: works great. Thanks! If you don't like the way it looks perhaps you could add it as a skin/sidebar setting so those who do can?

One glitch I noticed though, when you move in the menus back and forth between the season and episode lists, the icons briefly flash in the middle where the posters are.

Could you try this one? (same link but updated)
(2014-02-07, 22:40)BigNoid Wrote:
(2014-02-07, 22:25)djhifi Wrote: meaning when official gotham launches and i install it over the previous frodo, without being on portable mode (hence the import of the database) it will be needed a TOTAL RESCAN ? :0

EDIT:
If you provide a debug log (wiki) for the crashing of service.library.data.provider I can see what the problem is.

That means turning debug log on and send it to you?

(2014-02-07, 22:44)warlion Wrote:
(2014-02-07, 22:25)djhifi Wrote:

EDIT:

1.- that correct

I can't even use the work ive done, altering the poster images on almost every movie (2020+) i have?

It will have to be done ALL OVER AGAIN?

How come?
(2014-02-07, 23:24)djhifi Wrote:
(2014-02-07, 22:40)BigNoid Wrote:

EDIT:

That means turning debug log on and send it to you?
Yes,just follow the instruction in the debug log (wiki) wiki.
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537