• 42(current)
Amber for Frodo - Support thread
Hey pecinko, do you think you can import the "Strong" font from Quartz into Amber? On a sdtv some words are small. Theme may very well be the greatest of all time, it's one of my favorites.
(2014-02-09, 06:34)tinnyskillz Wrote: Hey pecinko, do you think you can import the "Strong" font from Quartz into Amber? On a sdtv some words are small. Theme may very well be the greatest of all time, it's one of my favorites.
Did you try font 4 - Arial no caps ? Much bigger, and optimised for smaller screens. Is your sdtv widescreen or 4:3 ?
Kodi 18.3 - Mid 2007 Mac Mini, 4GB, 2TB HD, Windows 7 SP1
Kodi 18.3 - Vero4k, Raspberry Pi 2. OSMC.
Gents apologies for the basic post but i am really struggling to find out how to add a submenu to a newly created option on the home screen. Everthiing i want to add in my submenu is currently in my favourites folder. Any help would be appreciated.
(2014-02-09, 10:21)DBMandrake Wrote:
(2014-02-09, 06:34)tinnyskillz Wrote: Hey pecinko, do you think you can import the "Strong" font from Quartz into Amber? On a sdtv some words are small. Theme may very well be the greatest of all time, it's one of my favorites.
Did you try font 4 - Arial no caps ? Much bigger, and optimised for smaller screens. Is your sdtv widescreen or 4:3 ?

thanks, much betterBig Grin
I'm trying to add a shortcut to file manager to my home screen... Is this possible?
Also I looked for Kiosk Mode but found nothing. Is it not available?

Thanks love this skin.
(2014-02-10, 17:54)nafreire Wrote: I'm trying to add a shortcut to file manager to my home screen... Is this possible?
Also I looked for Kiosk Mode but found nothing. Is it not available?

Thanks love this skin.

You have to manually edit skin files or map a button on your remote to ActivateWindow(FileManager)

Kiosk mode is not available. I can try to make it in next skin update.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Hi there, I was wondering if there was a way to stop/block the text from scrolling in the home-screen. I don't know for the English version, but when Rasmc is set to French, the sentence "Ajouté Récemment - " (Recently added) is too long and have to scroll.

Scrolling is not a problem, but my CPU (Raspberry Pi) usage goes up to 90% when this happen, and there are a lot of scroller all over the home.

Thank you !
Hello,

Thanks for the awesome skin, using it on three systems.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me which setting to change to shrink the dvd boxes in fanart view, with the latest release the fanart is really hidden behind the boxes.

I can't seem to find the correct xml for fanart view to change it like someone did in this thread for showcase view with a different skin.

forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=49447

Thanks
Hey, overall i really like this skin but the one thing that i don't like is the horizontal home bar.. i find it ugly (sorry). Would prefer something with less texture
Looking to make fanart automatic view instead on keep manually doing it. Doesaanyone know the view numbers for each view. Like fanart, big list Thanks
Hi guys. I love this skin but the one thing it's really missing is the buffer cache on the progress bar. I changed from confluence to amber and it was handy to see how much of the film had downloaded to see if it was going to freeze halfway through the film. Is there a modified dialogseekbar.xml to add this?? Many thanks
A cool feature would be if we were able to add/edit sub-menu's to created items in the home menu. For example i create iStream as an item in the home menu settings (adding it to favorites first), i then have the choice to put "Movies","TV Shows", "Most Popular" etc from within the addon underneath the created item "iStream"(into the sub-menu) .

I thought of this because i was using Xunity's Amber skin with iStream integrated and noticed it wasn't up to date. i quickly updated to the latest Amber. I think that feature would be great for other addons as well (YouTube,Mashup), not just iStream.Smile
(2014-02-19, 12:52)tinnyskillz Wrote: A cool feature would be if we were able to add/edit sub-menu's to created items in the home menu. For example i create iStream as an item in the home menu settings (adding it to favorites first), i then have the choice to put "Movies","TV Shows", "Most Popular" etc from within the addon underneath the created item "iStream"(into the sub-menu) .

I thought of this because i was using Xunity's Amber skin with iStream integrated and noticed it wasn't up to date. i quickly updated to the latest Amber. I think that feature would be great for other addons as well (YouTube,Mashup), not just iStream.Smile

How did u update the skin?? Mine shows version 99.99.99 but when I go into enabled Addons it shows version 1.3.2 with all the options on the left ghosted out?? Cheers
i uninstalled Xunity's Amber, and installed Amber from Pecinko's GitHub (install from zip). You can also get it directly from Get Addons in th addons menu. The lastest version (the one i have now) is 1.5.8, which includes numberous improvements over Xunity's Amber and 1.3.2.
(2014-02-20, 01:00)tinnyskillz Wrote: i uninstalled Xunity's Amber, and installed Amber from Pecinko's GitHub (install from zip). You can also get it directly from Get Addons in th addons menu. The lastest version (the one i have now) is 1.5.8, which includes numberous improvements over Xunity's Amber and 1.3.2.

Wrong information, Amber 1.5.8 is the gotham version, this thread is about the frodo version, the last version is still 1.3.2.
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Frodo - Support thread10