• 137(current)
Intel NUC - Haswell (4th Generation CPU)
@baltik Wrote

Did you deactivate Wake on lan in Bios?
what about image quality vs oppo or popcorn hour ?
I have the i3 version, and just got the Akasa Tesla H case, it seems to work very well so would recommend it,

I have two questions:

a) is there any way to prevent the flashing LED when in suspend?
b) in order to use 2 sata drives i presume i cant use my SSD as i need the slot for another sata adapter correct?

thanks allBlush
Ive got my i3 version set up with oe and its working great now, apart from one thing

Does anyone else's nuc adjust the brightness on the display whilst watching films? Its sort of like a dynamic mode, fluctuating when the scene goes dark/light.

I cant find anywhere in the openelec settings to turn it off and its definitely not the settings on the tv?

Thanks!
Rather looks like "Optimize Contrast" Setting of your TV.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2014-02-09, 23:28)fritsch Wrote: Rather looks like "Optimize Contrast" Setting of your TV.

Thats what i thought too but i have double checked all the settings, and it doesn't happen on any other sources on the tv?

Don't know if it makes a difference but my blacks were grey so used the script on the 1st post?
Edit
Motherboard P5N7A-VM, E8400 C2D 3.0 processor. NVIDIA 9300 graphics card. OpenELEC Stable - Generic x86_64 Version:3.2.4
Edit
Motherboard P5N7A-VM, E8400 C2D 3.0 processor. NVIDIA 9300 graphics card. OpenELEC Stable - Generic x86_64 Version:3.2.4
(2014-02-09, 23:34)bgdon Wrote:
(2014-02-09, 23:28)fritsch Wrote: Rather looks like "Optimize Contrast" Setting of your TV.

Thats what i thought too but i have double checked all the settings, and it doesn't happen on any other sources on the tv?

Don't know if it makes a difference but my blacks were grey so used the script on the 1st post?

What version you using. If it is beta you don't need the fix from the first post anymore.
(2014-02-09, 23:25)bgdon Wrote: Ive got my i3 version set up with oe and its working great now, apart from one thing

Does anyone else's nuc adjust the brightness on the display whilst watching films? Its sort of like a dynamic mode, fluctuating when the scene goes dark/light.

I cant find anywhere in the openelec settings to turn it off and its definitely not the settings on the tv?

Thanks!

I wonder what version too -- because if your suspend/wake working you need to tell me how! Smile
Haven't got suspend/wake to work on my i3 d34010wyk NUC with the latest OpenELEC nightly either. Has anyone got it working?
(2014-02-09, 23:09)cyrusir Wrote: a) is there any way to prevent the flashing LED when in suspend?
There's a BIOS setting which controls that. I can't remember where it is, or how exactly it's worded... but have a hunt around. It might be near the power saving options.
Does anyone have any ideas why on the latest nightlies I might be seeing that all my videos are much darker than they were before? difficult to watch and everything very "black" Tried playing with the RGB settings but its already set to on which lightens the interface, turning it off makes it darker still. Any ideas?
(2014-02-10, 07:35)Rezin Wrote:
(2014-02-09, 23:09)cyrusir Wrote: a) is there any way to prevent the flashing LED when in suspend?
There's a BIOS setting which controls that. I can't remember where it is, or how exactly it's worded... but have a hunt around. It might be near the power saving options.

thanks will have a poke around
(2014-02-10, 14:43)cyrusir Wrote:
(2014-02-10, 07:35)Rezin Wrote:

thanks will have a poke around

BIOS->Power->Secondary Power Settings->S3 State Indicator
  • 137(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel NUC - Haswell (4th Generation CPU)7