• 93(current)
Release Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On
(2014-02-04, 10:24)Basje Wrote: Interesting. It should be fine. Could you create an issue for this on the XOT google code page?
I will try, but I don't exactlu know how to do that...
Quote:Please attach a full debug (enable it via the XOT add-on settings) xotplugin.log and mention what channel, show and episode the problem is occurring with.
I have enabled Debug logging, but I have no idea where the logfile is saved on the file system of the Pi.
Could you specify where I can find the logfile?
The channel is:
UR Play -> Galapagos(TV) -> Evolutionens grunder
I have played this again after setting the logging to debug, so whatever you log should be there.
It again only showed the top line of the subtitles.

But when I FTP into the Pi I cannot find the file since I don't know where it should be located.

EDIT:
I finally found the log files in my Pi and also the issue tracker.
So I entered the issue complete with log files as requested.
Issue number 501
Keep me posted on progress.
Bo Berglund
Sweden
Hi to all
Since a few days back , in all ..5 XBMC installations (12.3) I am unable to play any content from uitzending gemmist in the XBMC-Online addon
always getting the

14:38:49 T:5608 DEBUG: XFILE::CPluginDirectory::WaitOnScriptResult - plugin exited prematurely - terminating
14:38:49 T:5608 ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://net.rieter.xot/?action=playvideo&pickle=....&channelcode=uzg&channel=chn_nos2010]
14:38:49 T:5608 DEBUG: Playlist Player: one or more items failed to play... aborting playback

Is there a chance that it's currently broken ?
Can anybody confirm that it still works for them ?
Thnx!
(2014-02-06, 15:37)dutchman33 Wrote: Hi to all
Since a few days back , in all ..5 XBMC installations (12.3) I am unable to play any content from uitzending gemmist in the XBMC-Online addon
always getting the

14:38:49 T:5608 DEBUG: XFILE::CPluginDirectory::WaitOnScriptResult - plugin exited prematurely - terminating
14:38:49 T:5608 ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://net.rieter.xot/?action=playvideo&pickle=....&channelcode=uzg&channel=chn_nos2010]
14:38:49 T:5608 DEBUG: Playlist Player: one or more items failed to play... aborting playback

Is there a chance that it's currently broken ?
Can anybody confirm that it still works for them ?
Thnx!

That is correct. It was reported on the Google code page of XBMC Online TV and will be fixed tonight.
Hello Basje,

I'm new with xbmc (openelec 3.2.4) en the xot online tv addon (3.4.0)
I can't open any stream of "uitzendinggemist.nl".
"RTL 4,5,6 & 8", "Net5" for example work fine.

The problem always starts when I want to start the tv-show. The pop-up "Afspeellijst afspelen afgebroken - een of meer item kan niet worden afgespeeld. Controleer het logbestand voor details" appears.

I don't know where to find the logfile, but if I could then I problably would-be not. know what to do with it Wink

Can you tell me what to do?
If I need to post the logfile, is there à site where I can read how to do that?

Thanks you very much!

013medic
(2014-02-06, 22:40)013medic Wrote: Hello Basje,

I'm new with xbmc (openelec 3.2.4) en the xot online tv addon (3.4.0)
I can't open any stream of "uitzendinggemist.nl".
"RTL 4,5,6 & 8", "Net5" for example work fine.

The problem always starts when I want to start the tv-show. The pop-up "Afspeellijst afspelen afgebroken - een of meer item kan niet worden afgespeeld. Controleer het logbestand voor details" appears.

I don't know where to find the logfile, but if I could then I problably would-be not. know what to do with it Wink

Can you tell me what to do?
If I need to post the logfile, is there à site where I can read how to do that?

Thanks you very much!

013medic

It was a known issue. I updated the uzg channel and it should work just fine after the update is installed by XBMC. Of course you must have installed XBMC Online TV via the XOT repository.
(2014-02-06, 23:16)Basje Wrote: It was a known issue. I updated the uzg channel and it should work just fine after the update is installed by XBMC. Of course you must have installed XBMC Online TV via the XOT repository.

I just received a channel update on the NOS channels, however i still cannot play any of the uitzendinggemist programs

same error as earlier. hope it helps
(2014-02-07, 03:24)Belthazor Wrote:
(2014-02-06, 23:16)Basje Wrote: It was a known issue. I updated the uzg channel and it should work just fine after the update is installed by XBMC. Of course you must have installed XBMC Online TV via the XOT repository.

I just received a channel update on the NOS channels, however i still cannot play any of the uitzendinggemist programs

same error as earlier. hope it helps

You should verify that you are running the 3.4.0.2 version of NOS channel. That one works and is confirmed by many users.
I have a problem with subtitles on SVTPlay with both the stock add-on and XBMC Online TV...

With both I cannot switch on/off the subtitles using the menu command while playing but if I set the configuration to always show subtitles if available I get them displayed. BUT sometimes they are completely off timewise!

At first I thought that they were just plain wrong (from another program maybe) but then I discovered that they are displaced in time by 15-30 seconds!
I really do not understand how these add-ons work so I cannot be more precise than saying that:

1) While playing the program the menu command brings up the exact same display for both add-ons and it gives the exact same result to hit the subtitles button:
- A dialog box saying that there is "No Text" is displayed in both add-ons. It does not affect the showing of the subtitles.

2) With both add-ons I can switch on/off the subtitles display from SYSTEM/Settings/AddOns/ActiveAddOns/Video AddOns by toggling the item for displaying subtitles. (This should really be placed in the menu while playing the program)

3) When I play the program the subtitles display correctly at the beginning of the program but if I fast forward to a location further down the subtitles are displayed progressively earlier so that after 3-4 minutes they display 20 seconds before the correct position.

4) But if I let the program play from the start it seems like the subtitles stay in sync for quite some time.

Does this depend on some basic XBMC function not controlled by the add-on or is it add-on dependent?

I am using the latest version of XBMC Online TV on XBMC 12.2 and I use the Android remote app to interface with it.

Any suggestions appreciated!
Bo Berglund
Sweden
(2014-02-12, 11:08)Bosse_B Wrote: I have a problem with subtitles on SVTPlay with both the stock add-on and XBMC Online TV...

With both I cannot switch on/off the subtitles using the menu command while playing but if I set the configuration to always show subtitles if available I get them displayed. BUT sometimes they are completely off timewise!

At first I thought that they were just plain wrong (from another program maybe) but then I discovered that they are displaced in time by 15-30 seconds!
I really do not understand how these add-ons work so I cannot be more precise than saying that:

1) While playing the program the menu command brings up the exact same display for both add-ons and it gives the exact same result to hit the subtitles button:
- A dialog box saying that there is "No Text" is displayed in both add-ons. It does not affect the showing of the subtitles.

2) With both add-ons I can switch on/off the subtitles display from SYSTEM/Settings/AddOns/ActiveAddOns/Video AddOns by toggling the item for displaying subtitles. (This should really be placed in the menu while playing the program)

3) When I play the program the subtitles display correctly at the beginning of the program but if I fast forward to a location further down the subtitles are displayed progressively earlier so that after 3-4 minutes they display 20 seconds before the correct position.

4) But if I let the program play from the start it seems like the subtitles stay in sync for quite some time.

Does this depend on some basic XBMC function not controlled by the add-on or is it add-on dependent?

I am using the latest version of XBMC Online TV on XBMC 12.2 and I use the Android remote app to interface with it.

Any suggestions appreciated!

Regarding the add-on settings: they are always available from within the add-ons.

The sync issue is a result of the stream type. It is not as precise as real video. Especially if you fast forward. You also notice this because the duration that XBMC shows is not always correct.
(2014-02-12, 13:04)Basje Wrote: Regarding the add-on settings: they are always available from within the add-ons.
How can I access these settings while playing? (Using the Android remote app)
Bo Berglund
Sweden
(2014-02-12, 13:26)Bosse_B Wrote:
(2014-02-12, 13:04)Basje Wrote: Regarding the add-on settings: they are always available from within the add-ons.
How can I access these settings while playing? (Using the Android remote app)

Not during playback, but in the addon itself.
From playback you can always access the subtitle settings via the audio menu.
Hello Basje is there a chance that XBMC Online TV is going to support the Dutch public broadcasting service NPO Plus or NLZiet?
(2014-02-18, 05:38)RogerS Wrote: Hello Basje is there a chance that XBMC Online TV is going to support the Dutch public broadcasting service NPO Plus or NLZiet?

That really depends on how they implement things. I really hope they will use some standard system for authentication (username/password) and so. But I will certainly put in an effort.
Big Grin 
(2014-02-18, 09:22)Basje Wrote:
(2014-02-18, 05:38)RogerS Wrote: Hello Basje is there a chance that XBMC Online TV is going to support the Dutch public broadcasting service NPO Plus or NLZiet?

That really depends on how they implement things. I really hope they will use some standard system for authentication (username/password) and so. But I will certainly put in an effort.
Great! Big Grin
I'm trying to stream tv 4 Sweden live but I can't find a live channel? Unfortunately the tv4 live app streams it but I can't send it to Xbmc either =( is there anyway to watch TV 4 live?
  • 93(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On7