• 185(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-02-16, 12:14)Ovokx Wrote:
(2013-07-14, 07:16)Lunatixz Wrote: Dynamic Art / EPG Colors
Dynamic artwork, works while changing the highlighted (in focus) title in the EPG.
All PTVL Artwork using conventional file naming.

Dynamic artwork for regular channel types (0-7) will look for whatever artwork type (ie, poster,fanart,banner,landscape,logo,clearart) is set in the skin (this adds flexibility for skinners).
For example "landscape" is selected for the default skin, PTVL will look in your media folder for the selected titles landscape image and will search up to two parent directories; then display the image.

Dynamic artwork for LiveTV will use the tvdb/imdb id scraped earlier after enabling the API's (a force reset may be require). PTVL will look in "userdata/script.pseudotv.live/cache/artwork" for a matching image, if one is not found PTVL will download and save one; The artwork folder will fill with new images till a channel rebuild is called (either manually or automatically) which will clear the artwork cache...

Artwork Download

Direct Download - PseudoTV Live will use the tvdb/tmdb and fanart.tv api's to directly download the missing image and save it to the set options location..

Art.downloader.script - This feature will call the artwork downloader script and download the file. It is required that you enable "local" artwork in its settings.

First of all, thanks for this great update. I'm a user of the classic PTV and now I have decided to jump to this Live edition which is a really nice 'update' of the classic one!

Everything is running smoothly, but I can't see any artwork related to any movie/tv show during the display of the EPG or info menu (pressing "I" during the playback). I changed in the settings menu to display posters without success and then into fanart with the same results. This is really strange because I have both artworks displaying correctly in my XBMC library...

Any help on this please? Do I have to download again the art to other folder? Thank you in advance for your comments Smile

Best wishes from Spain!
PLTV uses:poster.jpg,landscape.jpg,logo.png.If u have these files for your movies-shows then u should see them in the epg and in the info panel.
The changes you made (fanart-poster..)I think u made for the show coming up not for the actual show.
Hi,

I have plex media server serving my movies as UPNP. I can't seem to add a channel for it though. Any help please?
(2014-02-16, 21:54)watchgintama Wrote: Hi,

I have plex media server serving my movies as UPNP. I can't seem to add a channel for it though. Any help please?

You only have three options:
1) scrape all your media into xbmcs library bypassing plex.
2) use mylibrary tool and scrape your upnp plex server. Generating individual strms for all media.
3) create directory channels with a path to your upnp folder. Down side all your media will be one channel and would require advanced rules to split into categories.

If you are committed to XBMC you should drop plex, and pick option 1. Running xbmc as a plex client is silly.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-02-16, 22:04)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-02-16, 21:54)watchgintama Wrote: Hi,

You only have three options:
1) scrape all your media into xbmcs library bypassing plex.
2) use mylibrary tool and scrape your upnp plex server. Generating individual strms for all media.
3) create directory channels with a path to your upnp folder. Down side all your media will be one channel and would require advanced rules to split into categories.

If you are committed to XBMC you should drop plex, and pick option 1. Running xbmc as a plex client is silly.
Thanks. I'm using SMB now and everything works fine.
Anyone have super long channel blocks? each episode goes on for hours... http://aluminas.net/v?ID=333339 is a screenshot of what i see
When I flip through channels, the whole video restarts to the beginning. Is there a way to make it move in "real time?" I have it set as real time as default already.
(2014-02-17, 04:52)modular511 Wrote: Anyone have super long channel blocks? each episode goes on for hours... http://aluminas.net/v?ID=333339 is a screenshot of what i see

I also have this issue, and have had it for a while. I reported it quite a few pages back along with my log file. I think it's the skin I'm using. I use Aeon Nox, which one are you using?
(2014-02-17, 07:25)MrsAngelD Wrote:
(2014-02-17, 04:52)modular511 Wrote: Anyone have super long channel blocks? each episode goes on for hours... http://aluminas.net/v?ID=333339 is a screenshot of what i see

I also have this issue, and have had it for a while. I reported it quite a few pages back along with my log file. I think it's the skin I'm using. I use Aeon Nox, which one are you using?

lmfao. aeon nox. Lets switch so that it goes away. Haha. Ok so even on confluence, Same deal. Idk what the issue is
I had the same problem and i found that my shows didn't scraped correctly.i used "tiny media manager"for scrape and the problem is fixed.
(2014-02-17, 08:02)modular511 Wrote:
(2014-02-17, 07:25)MrsAngelD Wrote:

lmfao. aeon nox. Lets switch so that it goes away. Haha. Ok so even on confluence, Same deal. Idk what the issue is

It's weird for me because when I switch skins I don't seem to have the issue, it only appears to happen when using aeon nox.... very odd indeed.
(2014-02-17, 08:23)tromy Wrote:
I had the same problem and i found that my shows didn't scraped correctly.i used "tiny media manager"for scrape and the problem is fixed.
I actually have complete info for them all. lol. I scraped my whole library with ember a year ago. and i scrape anything i add of course
(2014-02-17, 21:39)modular511 Wrote:
(2014-02-17, 08:23)tromy Wrote:
I actually have complete info for them all. lol. I scraped my whole library with ember a year ago. and i scrape anything i add of course

It's not a matter of having the info or not, its wither your scraper used the correct duration, or if the run times were put in the correct format...

There is no other reason in PseudoTV to get inaccurate EPG lengths, it has to be your databases information that is faulty.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Ah ok how do i fix?? It works just fine in the original pseudoTV running in the other room, which leads me to think its a new issue.
I wonder if this is related to ember media manager, I use it too. And I was wrong because I just built a new pc and now no matter what skin I use I have this issue.
Luna Is there any way to change the current state of epg coloring? I have a four year old (can't read, but would select shows by color), and im having trouble with kids cartoon colors being the same as like family guy. Maybe like a rule for certain channel to use use a certain color....
  • 185(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45