• 187(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-02-18, 05:53)Redkiller223 Wrote:
(2014-02-18, 04:18)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-02-18, 04:12)Redkiller223 Wrote: I understand that, but its more of genre problem then the colors themselves. A kids cartoon shows under Action genre and its lumped into the same color as Dexter or some other violent show. Undecided

Ohh, I thought it was about the color being similar to another genre color...

PseudoTV Live takes the first genre for each show, most scraped media if your not careful has a ton of genre types per show. Only way to fix this is to clean your database, create nfo's with ember (set to "1", not "0" genre entrees). Then rescrape with xbmc.

So automatically scrapping (what I personally would think would be common sense) genres are out the window and have to do it long hand, huh? Sad

I was shooting for this epg color scheme......

Im close to being done with my knock off.....

This looks amazing. I'd love to get my hands on it!
Hello there,

For some reason when using playlist based movie channels, no bumpers are showing up (specifically in those channels - regular TV network based channels work fine) - I was wondering if this was intended, or if there is some way around this, as i'd like to play specific channel bumpers for those playlist channels. I've also tried Interleaving but it doesn't seem to work.

thanks,

Georgyw5k.
Ok, I'm feeling a bit retarded. I'm trying my hand at making a skin for PTVL to match Arctic, first by copying the PTVL skin into it's own folder alongside in the skins directory and renaming it, then restarting XBMC. PTVL doesn't seem to see it. Are the skins hard coded into the settings menu? Am I missing something obvious?
(2014-02-18, 06:13)modular511 Wrote:
(2014-02-18, 00:07)MrsAngelD Wrote: I wonder if this is related to ember media manager, I use it too. And I was wrong because I just built a new pc and now no matter what skin I use I have this issue.

The arrow keys next to the question mark on a keyboard skip shows in xbmc. works good enoguh lol

I went through all 160 of my TV shows today and rescraped them ignoring the local .nfo files and you know what, the long boxes are gone. PSTVL looks great now. So it's definitly something to do with the NFO files.

I might have to take a look at how ember is setting things up or consider using a different program, such as that tiny media manager someone mentioned a few pages back.
(2014-02-19, 05:51)Georgyw5k Wrote: Hello there,

For some reason when using playlist based movie channels, no bumpers are showing up (specifically in those channels - regular TV network based channels work fine) - I was wondering if this was intended, or if there is some way around this, as i'd like to play specific channel bumpers for those playlist channels. I've also tried Interleaving but it doesn't seem to work.

thanks,

Georgyw5k.

Bumpers are for TV Channels only, and not available on Movie channels.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-02-19, 07:27)Lunatixz Wrote:

thanks,

Georgyw5k.

So there is no way around this? Shame, I could get interleaving to work on the original PTV for this but can't seem to make it happen in PTVL. Is interleaving meant to work, or am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: If not, is there a way I could perhaps get the PTVL skin to work in PTV? I can't really stream, and the main reason I switched was for the neat looking colour logos that appear on the EPG (Maybe there is a way to make them appear in vanilla PTV?) - Sorry if this is considered 'off topic'.
(2014-02-19, 15:53)Georgyw5k Wrote:
(2014-02-19, 07:27)Lunatixz Wrote:

thanks,

Georgyw5k.

So there is no way around this? Shame, I could get interleaving to work on the original PTV for this but can't seem to make it happen in PTVL. Is interleaving meant to work, or am I doing something wrong?

Nope, Bumpers are meant for TV. I don't plan on changing it...
Interleaving is unchanged... Should work fine with or without BCT's enabled...

(2014-02-19, 15:53)Georgyw5k Wrote: EDIT: If not, is there a way I could perhaps get the PTVL skin to work in PTV? I can't really stream, and the main reason I switched was for the neat looking colour logos that appear on the EPG (Maybe there is a way to make them appear in vanilla PTV?) - Sorry if this is considered 'off topic'.

No, It's not just a skin... I've made a lot of enhancements to the code.
(2014-02-19, 16:00)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-02-19, 15:53)Georgyw5k Wrote:
(2014-02-19, 07:27)Lunatixz Wrote: Bumpers are for TV Channels only, and not available on Movie channels.

Nope, Bumpers are meant for TV. I don't plan on changing it...
Interleaving is unchanged... Should work fine with or without BCT's enabled...

(2014-02-19, 15:53)Georgyw5k Wrote: EDIT: If not, is there a way I could perhaps get the PTVL skin to work in PTV? I can't really stream, and the main reason I switched was for the neat looking colour logos that appear on the EPG (Maybe there is a way to make them appear in vanilla PTV?) - Sorry if this is considered 'off topic'.

No, It's not just a skin... I've made a lot of enhancements to the code.

I just can't seem to get Interleaving to work at all - Is there something stupid that I'm missing here? I've set up a channel playing ID01.avi for example, and set a movie playlist channel to interleave it - yet no interleave shows up when the program is running. Thanks for your help, by the way! Very much appreciated.

(P.S. Yes, I've got Hide very short videos switched off)
(2014-02-19, 16:13)Georgyw5k Wrote: I just can't seem to get Interleaving to work at all - Is there something stupid that I'm missing here? I've set up a channel playing ID01.avi for example, and set a movie playlist channel to interleave it - yet no interleave shows up when the program is running. Thanks for your help, by the way! Very much appreciated.

(P.S. Yes, I've got Hide very short videos switched off)

Without a log, I can't tell you why it's not working...
So I can get PseudoTV to work the first time, with only the online streams, but the moment i add channels by hand, or even through autotune, it stops working completely.

http://pastebin.com/7nJDKYUJ

any idea?

I'm using the latest stable Openelec with Frodo
(2014-02-20, 02:22)Diegoale2000 Wrote: So I can get PseudoTV to work the first time, with only the online streams, but the moment i add channels by hand, or even through autotune, it stops working completely.

http://pastebin.com/7nJDKYUJ

any idea?

I'm using the latest stable Openelec with Frodo
Code:
</storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/script.pseudotv.live/cache/>. trying lower case.
18:52:34 T:2911542080   ERROR: Create - Error creating /storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/script.pseudotv.live/cache/
18:52:34 T:2911542080   ERROR: Create - Error creating special://profile/addon_data/script.pseudotv.live/cache/
18:52:34 T:2911542080 WARNING: CreateDirectory, cant create dir </storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/script.pseudotv.live/cache/>. trying lower case.
18:52:34 T:2911542080   ERROR: Create - Error creating /storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/script.pseudotv.live/cache
18:52:34 T:2911542080   ERROR: Create - Error creating special://profile/addon_data/script.pseudotv.live/cache

Can you verify wither this folder was created? Do you have free space on your storage device?
I do have a cache folder, yes. and I have plenty of space
(2014-02-20, 04:50)Diegoale2000 Wrote: I do have a cache folder, yes. and I have plenty of space

What's in your cache folder?
Since I was on a pretty new installation of Openelec I went ahead and reinstalled everything, and tried installing PseudoTV Live again... I get this now

http://pastebin.com/Qa5DfCm2

I do have a cache folder, with a "generated" folder, a "stored" folder and a "channel_1" file

I recently was adding some TV Shows to add some more TV Networks. I get to TBS and I add the first episode "Who gets the last laugh?". Once I get to TBS channel the EPG lags really hard. I eventually get control of it and all it says for what is playing on the channel is TBS Superstation. It does tell you the info of the show in the bottom left corner. So I am 99% sure it is scraped correctly. Not sure if you need a log for this or not.
  • 187(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45