• 43(current)
[RELEASE] Random and last items smartplaylist script for Skins
Your playlist doesn't have a name. Edit your xsp file and add a name between <name> and </name> tags.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2014-02-25, 16:21)mikebzh44 Wrote: @Quiksmage and Deny : You should try Aeon Nox 5 release 8 and latest Gotham nightly :

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1637133

I have duplicate my smart playlists and add limit and order statements to speed up results :

Smart playlist for custom menu : Parents.xsp

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
    <name>Parents</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="path" operator="contains">
        <value>Parents</value>
    </rule>
</smartplaylist>

Smart playlist for custom menu widget : Parents-Widget.xsp

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
    <name>Parents Last 10 Widget</name>
    <match>all</match>
    <rule field="path" operator="contains">
        <value>Parents</value>
    </rule>
    <limit>10</limit>
    <order direction="descending">dateadded</order>
</smartplaylist>

So I create custom menu based on Parents.xsp for action and Parents-Widget.xsp for widget and background :

And everything is OK :

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/8Bl4/IMG]

Except you cannot have infoline (stats for custom menu). But I think that with your huge library, widgets will load at light speed Big Grin

Thanks mike,
but is the nightly build stable?
Last time i tried nightly build it was awfully slow.. how is it?

Secondly, i have to use Ace for my needs.. im gonna have to modify ace...
I don't know if Gotham is stable or not I'm using it only on my test PC, my HTPCs are still under Frodo until OpenELEC 4.0 will be released.

You have to mod Ace or ask / wait for Marcos to use this new feature from Gotham / script.

(2014-02-28, 08:25)mikebzh44 Wrote: Your playlist doesn't have a name. Edit your xsp file and add a name between <name> and </name> tags.

Thank you, all fixed
@mike

on my htpc running openelec with frodo 12.3 and nox4.19 today the randomandlastitem script make an update to 2.2.1. But now i get an error every time i go to homemenu

Here is a log file.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=141221
Look at line 412 :
Code:
IOError: (2, 'No such file or directory', '/storage/.xbmc/userdata/playlists/video/Filme.xsp')

Your file is missing.

Hi Mike

First of all, thanks for a great script! Quite new to XBMC, but so far it had worked great.

However, recently I got an update and after that I also got a problem with the script. Only happens with the widget, so I can browse through the folder without any problems.

Pastebin here: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=142547

As far as I can see, the problems start @ line 706 where is gives me an IOError 2, 'No such file or directory'. However, that directory is searches for doesn't, and have never existed.

Thanks in advance! Smile

Dane_Viking
I've got the same problem as Eisi2005 and Dane_Viking, but the path in question is a videodb-path:

Code:
IOError: (2, 'No such file or directory', 'videodb://1/7/')
@mike

sorry for late answer but the mistake must be in the script. If i go back to version 2.1.6 all works good again. First with update to 2.2.1 i get the error message.

All my playlist are there, i have nothing change on my system only the autoupdate from script. Running frodo 12.3 on openelec.

Dont know if this is important you post that in logfile the xsp is called "Filme.xsp" but in real it is filme.xsp with small f ?

Hope you could fix the script
It seems %s.Albums and %s.Songs are reversed for "songs" type smart playlists and song count is not correct, is that even possible?

My skin label: $INFO[Window(Home).Property(CustomWidget1Recent.Albums),, $LOCALIZE[132]]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(CustomWidget1Recent.Songs), (, $LOCALIZE[134])]

Expected output (i counted the albums and songs in the playlist): 14 Albums (111 Songs)
Current output: 111 Albums (0 Songs)

Labels seem ok for "albums" type playlists and return correct counts.

I'm don't know if the album count is exposed from songs type playlists, maybe the expected behaviour would be that album count is always empty for them.
(2014-03-04, 00:36)Dane_Viking Wrote: Hi Mike

First of all, thanks for a great script! Quite new to XBMC, but so far it had worked great.

However, recently I got an update and after that I also got a problem with the script. Only happens with the widget, so I can browse through the folder without any problems.

Pastebin here: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=142547

As far as I can see, the problems start @ line 706 where is gives me an IOError 2, 'No such file or directory'. However, that directory is searches for doesn't, and have never existed.

Thanks in advance! Smile

Dane_Viking
Please, don't use special charaters in your playlist name :

C:\\Users\\Klaus\\AppData\\Roaming\\XBMC\\userdata\\playlists\\video\\Nyligt tilf\xc3\xb8jede film.xsp

@all : sorry but I'm on holyday all this week. Don't have time to look at your issues. Will do next monday.

and don't put you user_data on an external server.
this is not supported by most if not all addons
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2014-03-05, 21:59)mikebzh44 Wrote: Please, don't use special charaters in your playlist name :

C:\\Users\\Klaus\\AppData\\Roaming\\XBMC\\userdata\\playlists\\video\\Nyligt tilf\xc3\xb8jede film.xsp

@all : sorry but I'm on holyday all this week. Don't have time to look at your issues. Will do next monday.

Hi Mike

Thanks. I deleted the old files, and replaced them by ones - this time in English. Seems to be working now! Smile
(2014-03-04, 21:08)Eisi2005 Wrote: @mike

sorry for late answer but the mistake must be in the script. If i go back to version 2.1.6 all works good again. First with update to 2.2.1 i get the error message.

All my playlist are there, i have nothing change on my system only the autoupdate from script. Running frodo 12.3 on openelec.

Dont know if this is important you post that in logfile the xsp is called "Filme.xsp" but in real it is filme.xsp with small f ?

Hope you could fix the script
Yes, as you are running OpenELEC, which is a Linux distribution, paths are case sensitive.

So you should rename your file Filme.xsp to match XBMC settings.

Don't know why 2.1.6 work and not 2.2.1. Could you send me your 2.1.6 zip file ?

Thanks.

(2014-03-05, 21:49)SpaceMonkey Wrote: It seems %s.Albums and %s.Songs are reversed for "songs" type smart playlists and song count is not correct, is that even possible?

My skin label: $INFO[Window(Home).Property(CustomWidget1Recent.Albums),, $LOCALIZE[132]]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(CustomWidget1Recent.Songs), (, $LOCALIZE[134])]

Expected output (i counted the albums and songs in the playlist): 14 Albums (111 Songs)
Current output: 111 Albums (0 Songs)

Labels seem ok for "albums" type playlists and return correct counts.

I'm don't know if the album count is exposed from songs type playlists, maybe the expected behaviour would be that album count is always empty for them.

Hi.

Could you try this release : https://www.dropbox.com/s/quc7a6gxyt8qqi...-2.2.2.zip

I have fix statistics for Songs, Albums and Artists smart playlists.

• 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Random and last items smartplaylist script for Skins1