• 45(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
Any reason why most of my cast is not being scrapped? (photos)
(2014-03-06, 05:24)djhifi Wrote: Any reason why most of my cast is not being scrapped? (photos)

That sounds more like a XBMC problem, not an Aeon Nox problem
(2014-03-05, 22:54)BigNoid Wrote:
(2014-03-02, 07:15)bolter Wrote: Is there a way to make the movie stats line only show that of my playlist not everything?
Not yet. I hope to add that, but atm i dont have a solution.

You should reference Aeon MQ5 for this solution. It already includes this feature.
Yes I know how it can be done. I did that in Nox 4 also. I meant that I havent found a solution that doesnt involve running a script 16 times.
Hi BigNoid,

Two tiny questions :

1/ Will Infowall & logo views make it to preview 9 ?

2/ When will you start a github for Nox 5 ? (easier to track changes, fixes, etc.)

Thanks Smile
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
dont know if these bugs have been reported but with preview 8 i have found a couple bugs

i noticed in the music library with trilpanel view in the songs submenu the album information (if any) doesnt show on the right til you click on the song

2) i noticed in full screen vis the hide fanart if in fullscreen ratio button is backwords. (on is off, off is on) and the toggle for fanart and cd-wall is messed up. it seems there are two "fanart" options and one is actually none (maybe this is suppose to be this way the labels just got screwed up)

3. this could be on my end since i had to rescan my library cuz gotham messed it up converting from frodo, but my recent episodes widget just seems to be showing one ep. and its not even a newer one its just some random simpsons episode. if i go and clock recently added then it shows the currect eps in the list within.

I'm not complaining by any means just giving a bug report Smile

skin looks great btw. I like the fade in and out of the video playing in the background while moving through menus.

hopefully the "info" and "panel" widgets will be back soon. those are great for at a glance knowing whats been added
(2014-03-04, 20:47)DoctorDyna Wrote: This is probably a very stupid question and I'm sure I'm just overlooking something, but I can't seem to get artist fanart to show up as you have in the first screenshot of Dre and Snoop.

The only option I can find in skin settings is "random fanart" but that doesn't seem to do anything.

What am I doing wrong?
artist fanart should be automatic: it tries the artist slideshow first and falls back to artist library fanart then and to random fanart if that fails.
(2014-03-05, 15:36)DoctorDyna Wrote: Edit: Also, I'm not sure if this is germane to the issue, but my display for a "now playing" cd cover on the main screen is up top, not like how it is in the first post (at the bottom, with fanart)
Quote:If the main menu is low then the music widget goes all the way up.

Thanks very much. It turns out that I just misunderstood the way that fanart is handled. I wish there was a way to share fanart between multiple installs, but I guess that was taken out because of file locking issues.. *sigh*

All in all, I really like this new version of the skin, especially the orange color scheme Smile Maybe at some point in the future that could be changed to a color wheel or something, if that's even possible.

One other question..the "recently added" widget..is there any way to get that to show the "panel" again instead of the "one square" view?

Edit: Ok, I think I'm missing an important file or something is messed up. I've tried every combination of background settings for music. I can get it to display "random" art, but I can't seem to get it to display art for the currently playing artist. All I can get is this. (Screenshot)

What am I doing wrong / what's missing?
(2014-03-06, 04:20)hewligun Wrote: is there going to be an option to enter custom sub menu items? i cant find the item i want in your list and i dont see a custom option.

From the list of options in the middle list of the submenu management dialog, select "New" to add a new item and then "Custom Action" to show the keyboard dialog where you can type any XBMC function you want to associate with the item.
@Hack_Kid: the music viz is still a wip. The settings will be fixed before final, its just that i usually find some other things to work on besides that. I'll have a look at those other things in the weekend.

@DokterDyna: make sure you have the grab fanart script installed.
(2014-03-06, 20:43)BigNoid Wrote: @DokterDyna: make sure you have the grab fanart script installed.

I do. It looks like it's running, it offers a configure screen that has "Refresh Time (10)" and "Mode (random)"
hello,
at first, thanks for your hard works, your skin is just FANTASTIC Smile
i try with openelec gotham, work perfectly, but i dont find BIG FAN view ?
have you remove this view ? will it be back at the futur release Huh?
Music Bug - when you select a track and then select album info the image showing album are and CD on the left aren't quiet right.
The CD is too high and you can tell this because the shading on the disc shows it

Thanks
N
Littile bug with the widgets.

If you choose random movies, you get random movies, and several of them which is working as intended, great.
If you choose random episodes (for tvshows) you only get one random episode, not several (I guess its not working as intended).
If you choose random albums, you get recent albums, the last uploadeds, but if you choose recent album, you get random albums ( I guess you mix something between customization and code).

I'm using all the scripts recommanded in first post.

Log

I'm also having problem with subtitles but I think it's more Gotham beta related than your skin (even tho it seams I have less trouble with confluence, but it doesnt work so well there either).

Looking forward to try preview 9!

Edit : Btw, is artist slideshow supposed to work yet with AN5? It does install with the skin, but all I have in music visualization is three choices, 1 for CDwall and 2 Fanarts, one isnt doing anything (black) while the other takes fanart from music/fanart folder. Am I doing something wrong?
I'm having a problem with the Library data provider script.

When I'm using the recommended episode list the script throws an error on screen, but not with recommended Movies.

XBMC log

Error at line 1100

Awesome skin and thanks in advance.

Dane
Looks great, thanks for all your work!
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537