• 46(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2014-03-07, 00:39)Deki Wrote: hello,
at first, thanks for your hard works, your skin is just FANTASTIC Smile
i try with openelec gotham, work perfectly, but i dont find BIG FAN view ?
have you remove this view ? will it be back at the futur release Huh?
Not sure yet if it will return.

(2014-03-07, 10:43)nick w Wrote: Music Bug - when you select a track and then select album info the image showing album are and CD on the left aren't quiet right.
The CD is too high and you can tell this because the shading on the disc shows it

Thanks
N
This can happen if the album cover isnt sqaure or if the resolution isnt widescreen. Should work fine for 99% of the albums though.
(2014-03-07, 17:18)tahyti Wrote: Littile bug with the widgets.

If you choose random movies, you get random movies, and several of them which is working as intended, great.
If you choose random episodes (for tvshows) you only get one random episode, not several (I guess its not working as intended).
If you choose random albums, you get recent albums, the last uploadeds, but if you choose recent album, you get random albums ( I guess you mix something between customization and code).

I'm using all the scripts recommanded in first post.

Log

I'm also having problem with subtitles but I think it's more Gotham beta related than your skin (even tho it seams I have less trouble with confluence, but it doesnt work so well there either).

Looking forward to try preview 9!

Edit : Btw, is artist slideshow supposed to work yet with AN5? It does install with the skin, but all I have in music visualization is three choices, 1 for CDwall and 2 Fanarts, one isnt doing anything (black) while the other takes fanart from music/fanart folder. Am I doing something wrong?
Indeed I mixed up recent/random albums. The episodes list is fixed now on github for service library data provider.
Artist slideshow should work out of the box, but it could be that the settings messes that up. I will work on the viz settings before next release as it is a mess right now.

(2014-03-08, 01:03)db10bo Wrote: I'm having a problem with the Library data provider script.

When I'm using the recommended episode list the script throws an error on screen, but not with recommended Movies.

XBMC log

Error at line 1100

Awesome skin and thanks in advance.

Dane
Please update the script from github, that error was fixed some time ago.
(2014-03-06, 23:01)DoctorDyna Wrote:
(2014-03-06, 20:43)BigNoid Wrote: @DokterDyna: make sure you have the grab fanart script installed.

I do. It looks like it's running, it offers a configure screen that has "Refresh Time (10)" and "Mode (random)"

Any recommendations beyond this one, BigNoid?
I am liking v5 a lot BigNoid. Looks nice and feels lean and quick Smile.

Am I overlooking something, or is it not possible anymore to add a recently added widget to playlists displaying as custom main menu entries?

Also, I noticed in the movie overview, with movie sets turned on, the set cover art will not display (instead a black background with a play icon appears). Then, when you enter the movie set, it will show a whole slew of 'movies', even if the set only contains e.g. three movies, you'll get a set of covers the whole width of the screen, repeating the contents of the set.

Movie overview:

Inside the movie set:

I'm not sure if this is expected behaviour for now but the Recently added widget doesn't seem to load, the circle keeps going:

* MikroTik RB5009UG+S+IN :: ZyXEL GS1900-8HP v1 :: EAP615-Wall v1 :: Netgear GS108T v3 running OpenWrt 23.05
* LibreELEC 11:  HTPC Gigabyte Brix GB-BXA8-5545 with CEC adapter, Sony XR-64A84K :: Desktop AMD Ryzen 7 5800X / Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon 6700XT  / 27" Dell U2717D QHD
* Debian Bookworm x86_64: Celeron G1610, NFS/MariaDB/ZFS server
* Blog
I am using the Gotham version of Nox 4.1.9 but it feels heavy and I get the impression 5 is more lean and mean. Will 5 show blu ray cases like 4 does?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Is it possible to set advanced settings for Tri Panel? Like opacity..
(2014-03-08, 17:51)patseguin Wrote: I am using the Gotham version of Nox 4.1.9 but it feels heavy and I get the impression 5 is more lean and mean. Will 5 show blu ray cases like 4 does?
There are no cases in v5. That's not to say someone won't mod it though Smile
Bignoid,

Two fresh Xbmc 13 beta installs, on osx and openelec, with aeon nox 5 keep giving me a failure on script.skinshortcuts. Is this a known problem ? How can it be resolved ?
How to post a debug log ; MacOS acces the hidden userdata folder ; How to post a question ; How to fix gatekeeper issues
(2014-03-08, 23:21)Walt74 Wrote: Bignoid,

Two fresh Xbmc 13 beta installs, on osx and openelec, with aeon nox 5 keep giving me a failure on script.skinshortcuts. Is this a known problem ? How can it be resolved ?

I had this problem for a while and it turned out that one of whatever shortcuts in settings where pointing in an unknow source...

Let's say you enabled music fanart somewhere but didnt point its path, or enabled an empty playlist etc.. the whole skin seams to rely on shortcuts and if one isnt working, you will see this message.
Some requests...

Could we have the option to see video playlist fanart (random) in menus background setting? Like the playlist Dvd case, but just fanart.

Another thing I miss is to see the next 5 or 10 songs to come when listening music, in the Home menus, next to the CD picture.

An probably a bug :

If you make a widget of a videoplaylist, the movies appears in the opposite order of that list.
I have my playlist listed by imdb's rating order, and as is I get the crappy movies first Big Grin
I'd rather have all these widgets set to random anyways. If i want the list, ican open the menus, widgets are here to remind us of hidden items imo!

If you can provide a full debug log I'll look to see what's happening

(2014-03-09, 00:06)tahyti Wrote: I had this problem for a while and it turned out that one of whatever shortcuts in settings where pointing in an unknow source...

Let's say you enabled music fanart somewhere but didnt point its path, or enabled an empty playlist etc.. the whole skin seams to rely on shortcuts and if one isnt working, you will see this message.

The whole skin really shouldn't rely on skin shortcuts, and the script should be stable enough to manage a broken shortcut. If you can give me steps to reproduce, I'll try and track down this bug.
What file is saving all the settings for the submenu? I copied my guisettings file and it seemed it copied all my settings but the sub menu's. I had to re-create them. But to avoid it on any other boxes it would be nice to know what file I need to copy.
(2014-03-09, 00:06)tahyti Wrote: the whole skin seams to rely on shortcuts and if one isnt working, you will see this message.

It doesnt rely on it. By default it isnt enabled. You have to enable the custom submenu setting to use the script.
(2014-03-09, 00:30)tahyti Wrote: Some requests...

Could we have the option to see video playlist fanart (random) in menus background setting? Like the playlist Dvd case, but just fanart.

Another thing I miss is to see the next 5 or 10 songs to come when listening music, in the Home menus, next to the CD picture.

An probably a bug :

If you make a widget of a videoplaylist, the movies appears in the opposite order of that list.
I have my playlist listed by imdb's rating order, and as is I get the crappy movies first Big Grin
I'd rather have all these widgets set to random anyways. If i want the list, ican open the menus, widgets are here to remind us of hidden items imo!
Now playing playlist items will return. For the playlists widgets; I cant change the sort order, you'd have to do that by making a separate playlist and change the sort order for that. similarly you can change the sort order to random to have a random playlist widget.
(2014-03-09, 07:24)hewligun Wrote: What file is saving all the settings for the submenu? I copied my guisettings file and it seemed it copied all my settings but the sub menu's. I had to re-create them. But to avoid it on any other boxes it would be nice to know what file I need to copy.

It's saved in the addon_data folder for script.skinshortcuts. You shouldnt have to recreate them if you setup your main menu order the same as before first.
(2014-03-09, 00:06)tahyti Wrote:

I had this problem for a while and it turned out that one of whatever shortcuts in settings where pointing in an unknow source...

Hello unfledged,

i reproduced the error with a fresh install, see http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=145905
How to post a debug log ; MacOS acces the hidden userdata folder ; How to post a question ; How to fix gatekeeper issues
(2014-03-09, 11:28)Walt74 Wrote: Okay, i reproduced the error with a fresh install, see http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=145905

You're missing a dependency of scriot.skinshortcuts. XBMC should have installed it when it installed skin shortcuts, but you can manually download it from script.module.unidecode.
(2014-03-09, 11:51)Unfledged Wrote:
(2014-03-09, 11:28)Walt74 Wrote: Okay, i reproduced the error with a fresh install, see http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=145905

You're missing a dependency of scriot.skinshortcuts. XBMC should have installed it when it installed skin shortcuts, but you can manually download it from script.module.unidecode.

Unfledged, Indeed, that did the trick on both devices.

But now i am not able to edit the (any) custom shortcuts. I can only add, label, move and delete them ? This is on all my devices Smile Would be nice to "customize" the custom shortcuts Rofl
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537