• 47(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5
(2014-03-09, 12:16)Walt74 Wrote: But now i am not able to edit the (any) custom shortcuts. I can only add, label, move and delete them ? This is on all my devices Smile Would be nice to "customize" the custom shortcuts Rofl

Highlight the shortcut you want to customise in the left-hand list, then either select a replacement shortcut from the right list (use the arrows above to view different groups of shortcuts) or select "Custom Action" from the options in the middle, and type in the action you want in the keyboard dialog that appears.

We're moving away from Nox5 feedback here, so if you have any more problems with the skin shortcuts script, PM me and I'll happily help off-board.
(2014-03-08, 15:27).:B:. Wrote: I am liking v5 a lot BigNoid. Looks nice and feels lean and quick Smile.

Am I overlooking something, or is it not possible anymore to add a recently added widget to playlists displaying as custom main menu entries?

Also, I noticed in the movie overview, with movie sets turned on, the set cover art will not display (instead a black background with a play icon appears). Then, when you enter the movie set, it will show a whole slew of 'movies', even if the set only contains e.g. three movies, you'll get a set of covers the whole width of the screen, repeating the contents of the set.

Movie overview:

Inside the movie set:

I'm not sure if this is expected behaviour for now but the Recently added widget doesn't seem to load, the circle keeps going:

Its because you don't have fanart assigned to the movieset in this case. I must admit I never have the show set option turned on and still must finish some details on that part, so that it doesnt show empty infolabels and such.
If you dont like the endless repeating of thumb you can turn that off by toggling the setting for the way horizontal lists scroll in the skin settings.
If the widgets stay empty its because theres a problem with the service.library.data.provider script. Make sure thats installed.
@BigNoid, I've been chatting to Walt74 off-board to find out why his "Custom Action" button isn't showing - it's because you've got an unwanted visibility condition on control 307, I think because you've got control descriptions from a much earlier version of the script. Corrected version of script-skinshortcuts.xml.
(2014-03-09, 14:23)Unfledged Wrote: @BigNoid, I've been chatting to Walt74 off-board to find out why his "Custom Action" button isn't showing - it's because you've got an unwanted visibility condition on control 307, I think because you've got control descriptions from a much earlier version of the script. Corrected version of script-skinshortcuts.xml.

Confirmed : working "custom action" again on XBMC 13 beta 1, Aeon nox preview 8 on OSX and Openlec 3.95.1 on raspberry pi.

Thank you unfledged for not sending my to the loony bin for buttons i couldn't see Big Grin
How to post a debug log ; MacOS acces the hidden userdata folder ; How to post a question ; How to fix gatekeeper issues
(2014-03-09, 14:23)Unfledged Wrote: @BigNoid, I've been chatting to Walt74 off-board to find out why his "Custom Action" button isn't showing - it's because you've got an unwanted visibility condition on control 307, I think because you've got control descriptions from a much earlier version of the script. Corrected version of script-skinshortcuts.xml.

Thx again Smile
(2014-03-06, 13:10)Hack_kid Wrote: 1) i noticed in the music library with trilpanel view in the songs submenu the album information (if any) doesnt show on the right til you click on the song

3. this could be on my end since i had to rescan my library cuz gotham messed it up converting from frodo, but my recent episodes widget just seems to be showing one ep. and its not even a newer one its just some random simpsons episode. if i go and clock recently added then it shows the currect eps in the list within.
1) I cant reproduce this one.
3) This one was fixed yesterday on my github for the library data provider script.
If you use Xbmc on android, you have the choice to use android applications from the program's menu root.
If you Favourite one app from there, let's say a browser, all the favourites disapear from the manage submenu in AN5.
Remove that android's favourite, and they all appear again.
It doesn't affect advanced launcher's favourite tho, I guess it's related to android.
Bignoid,

One last question hopefully Smile. Is there going to a way to edit and add our own custom sub me is with the activate strings like in aeon nox4?
(2014-03-09, 20:26)tahyti Wrote: If you use Xbmc on android, you have the choice to use android applications from the program's menu root.
If you Favourite one app from there, let's say a browser, all the favourites disapear from the manage submenu in AN5.
It doesn't affect advanced launcher's favourite tho, I guess it's related to android.

And in the normal favourites window, do they disappear there also?

(2014-03-09, 22:20)hewligun Wrote: Bignoid,

One last question hopefully Smile. Is there going to a way to edit and add our own custom sub me is with the activate strings like in aeon nox4?
I'm not sure what you mean. You can add a custom submenu to each menu item you want and add as many items in them as you please. I'm not sure how to improve on that Tongue
Quote:And in the normal favourites window, do they disappear there also?

Nope, in normal favourites windows they are there, which is why I found it confusing and had to try and test to figure it out.
As far as Im concerned it doesnt matter, the 'Android program' is now a favourite and set as a submenu and I'll get everything from there.

But, as is on android, if you have a lot of favourites, and add a favourite from android's program, they will ALL disapear from AN5 submenus.

I've been trying Angelcry's new 'favourite's manager' from his Advanced launcher, on gotham beta2 / Aeon Nox 5 / ouya... so far, so great!

Just reporting minor bugs.
(2014-03-09, 23:06)tahyti Wrote:
Quote:And in the normal favourites window, do they disappear there also?

Nope, in normal favourites windows they are there, which is why I found it confusing and had to try and test to figure it out.
As far as Im concerned it doesnt matter, the 'Android program' is now a favourite and set as a submenu and I'll get everything from there.

But, as is on android, if you have a lot of favourites, and add a favourite from android's program, they will ALL disapear from AN5 submenus.

I've been trying Angelcry's new 'favourite's manager' from his Advanced launcher, on gotham beta2 / Aeon Nox 5 / ouya... so far, so great!

Just reporting minor bugs.

Can I ask where you downloaded Gotham beta 2?
(2014-03-09, 22:31)BigNoid Wrote:
(2014-03-09, 22:20)hewligun Wrote: Bignoid,

I'm not sure what you mean. You can add a custom submenu to each menu item you want and add as many items in them as you please. I'm not sure how to improve on that Tongue
I know I can add a submenu item. But i mean the items within the sub menu. You have some predefined options we can choose but there is no option to set it to a custom item where I can type in what the action for a sub menu item is. Hopefully that makes sense. For example I dont use a power and settings menu I have a sub menu under weather. But i dont see any options for me to custom set a submenu item under weather to be power. I know the command from aeon nox4 i just cant find where to enter something custom. If youre still confused let me know and I can post a screenshot.

also any chance bannerplex and episode list come back?
(2014-03-09, 20:26)tahyti Wrote: If you use Xbmc on android, you have the choice to use android applications from the program's menu root.

I've done some testing and it seems like JSON doesn't return an action for android apps which have been favourite'd, so I've switched back to manually parsing the favourites.xml file. Changes are on git at https://github.com/unfledged/script.skinshortcuts

(2014-03-10, 01:31)hewligun Wrote: I know I can add a submenu item. But i mean the items within the sub menu. You have some predefined options we can choose but there is no option to set it to a custom item where I can type in what the action for a sub menu item is. Hopefully that makes sense. For example I dont use a power and settings menu I have a sub menu under weather. But i dont see any options for me to custom set a submenu item under weather to be power. I know the command from aeon nox4 i just cant find where to enter something custom. If youre still confused let me know and I can post a screenshot.

Sounds like the same problem Walt74 had, that there's no "Custom Action" button. Assuming that's right, you can either download the file linked in post 693, and replace the one in Nox5’s 1080i folder, or wait until BigNoid updates the skin.
(2014-03-10, 02:25)Unfledged Wrote:

I've done some testing and it seems like JSON doesn't return an action for android apps which have been favourite'd, so I've switched back to manually parsing the favourites.xml file. Changes are on git at https://github.com/unfledged/script.skinshortcuts

(2014-03-10, 01:31)hewligun Wrote: I know I can add a submenu item. But i mean the items within the sub menu. You have some predefined options we can choose but there is no option to set it to a custom item where I can type in what the action for a sub menu item is. Hopefully that makes sense. For example I dont use a power and settings menu I have a sub menu under weather. But i dont see any options for me to custom set a submenu item under weather to be power. I know the command from aeon nox4 i just cant find where to enter something custom. If youre still confused let me know and I can post a screenshot.

Sounds like the same problem Walt74 had, that there's no "Custom Action" button. Assuming that's right, you can either download the file linked in post 693, and replace the one in Nox5’s 1080i folder, or wait until BigNoid updates the skin.
Think you are correct.
Skin is updated in first post.
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 537